HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Draak's Retexture Commissions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Draak's Retexture Commissions   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 am

I figured I'd open a shop for retextures on a whim.

It is pretty much the same as an art commission, which means I will offer you my services and you can request your very own retexture from me for a price.
Pretty much the bigger and more complicated something is, the more expensive it will be.

There are some rules:
Obviously, servers I work for are excempt from this, i.e.I they do not have to pay for requested textures. This DOES NOT MEAN you ask me to be on your design team all of a sudden in order to get free textures. If I want to work for you, I will approach you.
(For the record, I'm only part of Royal Skies design team.)

I DO NOT ACCEPT DA POINTS AS PAYMENT.

Comments saying "I WISH I CULD HAV 1 BUT I CAN'T PAYE 4 IT 8CCC Sad Sad Sad " will be ignored.

Begging and trying to make some kind of sad faced spammy crying compromise with DA points or other means will be ignored.

I won't be doing presets, so don't bother asking.

Textures that involve fan stuff, eg if you wanted something like Pokeball on something, or something from an anime will cost more, just because it isn't original. this is to encourage people to be original. ALSO because it involves copywrite.

Payments are all done via PayPal.

When you get your retexture files from me, you can do what you will with them. You may redistribute the retexture, however just remember that YOU paid for it, and THEY are getting something for free.

I WILL NOT retexture meshes you got off some site. The mesh MUST be something from IT. Or made specifically for IT.

I CANNOT MESH, so do not ask me to make you a mesh and then retexture it.

I WON'T take one of my existing retextures and edit it for you.Eg "I WANT A BLOO MAGMA DRAGIN"

Not doing pawfires and particle effects yet.

I'm unsure about doing trades for retextures. I think it will all depend on whats on offer/if I'm interested.

How to go about asking for a retexture:
Once you have figured out what you want send me a PM. You MUST title it with something along the lines of "Retexture Commission"

In the PM you must include: (I'll do a form at some point)
  • Description of what you want, eg "I want a retexture of the Zombie Dragon and I want it to look like this: blablabla"
  • Provide a drawn reference if you can. Drawn refs are easier for me to work from.
  • Any other information you think is necessary.

I will go over said PM, and either accept or deny it.
If the request has a custom mesh, you MUST provide me with the necessary files so I can add it to my test server in order for me to work on it. My test server is for me and me only, no one else has access to it, so don't worry about people coming in and stealing said item. OBVIOUSLY I will not distribute said item to other servers.

Once everything is okay I will begin the retexture.

When the retexture is done, I will provide you with a screenshot of it. If it is okay and meets all requirements I will give you my Paypal email and you can then send me the money, and in return I will send you the files.

You are allowed to pay me whenever you wish, HOWEVER I will not send you the files until I get a payment.

PRICING AND WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER:
All my public retextures are here: http://kito.forum.com.bz/t93-draak-s-retextures

This will go from most expensive to least expensive. The more detailed and bigger something is, the more expensive it will be.

I can do glowing markings.
I can do ghosty things.
I can do shiny things.
HOWEVER adding fancy things like this will cost extra.

All prices are negotiable.

ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. So they may differ if you're not Australian |D

$25:
All Zombie Dragon retextures. As well as more detailed birds/things that use the larger critter meshes. (Such as Eagle, Hawk, Vulture, Osprey, Raven, Gazelle, Elephant, Zebra, etc.)

Examples:

$20:
Mid sized critters, items/critters with average detail.

Examples:

$15:
Critters/items with little detail.

Examples:

$5:
Little things.

(Demon Horns)

$3:
Ultra Little things. Grads "recodings" (they don't have a UV and cannot be properly retextured), 4x SIMPLE bracelets, 1x detailed bracelet, 4x sets of eyeglows (EYEGLOWS not detailed eye items like the Blind Eye):

Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Draak's Retexture Commissions   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 am

SAVED.
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist