HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Kingdom Of Skies Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you all haven't heard already this new server has been caught stealing Textures, Prey,Terrains, and even stole from the Feral Heart Community. People from all 3 servers last night went to speak to the admins

*Lovebug
*Wolfgod101
*Epicangelpup/blueinferno

And they refused to cooperate. There behavior was absolutely ridiculous especially Love bugs and Wolfgods. Inferno just took there name off the xat to hide. Love bug and Wolf god basically cussed everyone out.

If you want the proof of the stolen files you will have to download their client and un encrypt there data.

Heres the stolen goods I could get screencaps of.

This is the stolen particles from a user named drek on the FH forums. Not only did they use them withought permission they took credit for all dreks work.

His particle materials are encrypted in preset.dat if you want there files send me a pm.

Troll Kitten (c) to nello for IW use only

The Stolen default terrain This I was unsure of since I had never played SOE but according to one of those morons it is SOEs default

If you look at the mini map they stole Impressive elements Mini map icons.

I was asked to post this thread so everyone is aware of the stupidity of these 3 low life thieves. Keep them on your forum at your own risk.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Virus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Meadowstar wrote:
Eyes Rutherford wrote:
Meadowstar wrote:
VirusTheOverlord wrote:
Meadowstar wrote:
VirusTheOverlord wrote:
Eyes Rutherford wrote:
Meadowstar wrote:
VirusTheOverlord wrote:
I'd hope not.

I still have my doubts, but hopefully they actually live up to their promise and make EVERYTHING from scratch. Neutral

There still using the stolen icon art along with (c) music such as gangnam style

That /is/ true.
they have really bad music including Monster High q- p

I was on their game just a few minutes ago, and you're right. (Although, I usually don't like that kind of music, so most of the time I just mute it. 8U) No offence to anyone, but I don't think they should be running a server... ._.

They're still kids. q- p

True, but age does not equal maturity. It really varies from person to person. Neutral

Kid or not mature or not the issue is them not removing the content they stole. Those icons were created by Axges Bladecat the owner of IK.

Something should probably be done about this. One night, when I tried to politely make my point clear to one of the admins (not saying names), all I got was: "OMG I HATE U U MONSTER U SO MEAN I NEVER FORGIVE U AGAIN MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". -_-

quoteception
//brick'd
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 am

I'm not at all pleased that there's still this stuff on the forum and am about to get on Lovebug's case immediately.
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

On call with her. She's getting rid of the art and putting its skin on a solid, boring color until she makes a skin herself.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Game username : Virus
Server : Impressive Title Resurrection
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Moonsong wrote:
On call with her. She's getting rid of the art and putting its skin on a solid, boring color until she makes a skin herself.

Good. I'll make sure it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

@VirusTheOverlord: No, I will be the one to make sure it stays that way. There will be no forcing by harrassment nor hacking. She is my friend and she respects and listens to what I say.
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:15 am

It's been made clear that Angelpup is the one who's been finding and using all of the stolen stuff. Despite being told numerous times by Lovebug, Wolfgod and Inferno, as well as myself and others, she refuses to stop. We are all furious with her for disobeying us. Please remove blame from the others and place it on the ONE person responsible.

I may no longer be a staff due to my resignation of all staffing positions (including my mod spot on Impressive Cats), but I will still be having a VERY long talk with Angelpup about this. I doubt my voice will remain quiet, either. I am quite sick of this crap and I hope you all enjoy my screaming at her -_-"
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:16 am

It's your fault for hiring an experienced whiny child and refusing to use basic leadership skills like firing the problematic member of your so called development team.

Thanks for making the community of KITO look like a bunch of spoiled capslocking crying brats with no originality or common sense to actually use the source for making something epic, not "Impressive Copy Paste".

Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 am

Excuse me, Slycan, but I didn't hire her. She is the admin and I was hired. I am not making anyone look like anything. I fracking resigned. So don't bash ME for hiring for the direct purpose of stopping the thievery. That's the only reason I asked to be hired. To keep things going well. I failed, it didn't stop, so I quit. I refused to deal with so much stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 am

if you quit the team, then why the heck are you even here trying to defend the already ruined unrepairable honor of the leaders that refuse to fix anything?

You are making no sense.

or did you quit like.. 10 min ago?
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:29 am

I quit a while ago. I am no longer defending anyone except those who were just as fooled as I was by the real culprit. All but Angelpup are innocent. Many were manipulated. I wasn't, so I tried to get it to stop.

And let this make more sense, then: I see drama and I want to try and stop it myself. Sometimes I fail, and sometimes I don't. I try, at least. I am aware that it makes me seem like I'm with those who create drama, but I am with no one, and everyone. Neutral. Switzerland. Middle ground. That is what I do my best to remain.
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Game username : Rusty
Server : Impressive Elements/DerilectFactory(Private)
Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 pm

I've had problems with Wolfgod101 before, she acts like a 2 year old and throws paddies at whatever she can. You have to watch out, she always wants her own way as she wanted all my friends characters to be boys JUST so she can mate with them. But I proved to Wolfgod before that it isn't her descision. It completely unfolded from there. I have no idea why she would have the ordasity to steal items, it makes me sick really.
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

It wasn't Wolfgod who stole items :\
Back to top Go down
CutieKlaudia

Server : Lost Land Of Soul
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Angelpup was my bff , and i notice she was making her own game, called KOTS, and i know already she wants to steal :/
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

CutieKlaudia wrote:
Angelpup was my bff , and i notice she was making her own game, called KOTS, and i know already she wants to steal :/

You mean Kingdom of the Skies? That server already happened. If they're willing to bring it back... Oh god, good luck with that. ._. *Sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Old thread is Old
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Game username : Serenity
Server : Impressive Leone
Female Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Just think I should point out that that isn't SoE's Default terrain - the old or new one they're using now.

It is in fact the original Impressive Elements Default terrain - heavily modified, but the source is clear as crystal. (I still haven't deleted IE off my comp, oops XD)

Is IE's Default terrain public property? I only ask because Impressive Leone is using an unedited version - an exact copy. ^^;

~ObeyTheFist~

EDIT: Just looked out of curiosity at the original IT v. 0.7 and discovered that it's the same terrain. So I don't think that counts as stealing, they just modified it. I'm not sure about any of the rest, but they certainly didn't steal the Default terrain.

I only ask because Impressive Leone is using an unedited version - an exact copy. ^^;
Funny. And slightly offensive. Impressive Leone's default was hand drafted by myself and then made game-able by Catbird and Kinsmate. Nothing in IL is stolen.

EDIT: Yes I realize this thread is old, but I felt the need to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of Skies Theft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: