HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Kingdom Of Skies Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 pm

If you all haven't heard already this new server has been caught stealing Textures, Prey,Terrains, and even stole from the Feral Heart Community. People from all 3 servers last night went to speak to the admins

*Lovebug
*Wolfgod101
*Epicangelpup/blueinferno

And they refused to cooperate. There behavior was absolutely ridiculous especially Love bugs and Wolfgods. Inferno just took there name off the xat to hide. Love bug and Wolf god basically cussed everyone out.

If you want the proof of the stolen files you will have to download their client and un encrypt there data.

Heres the stolen goods I could get screencaps of.

This is the stolen particles from a user named drek on the FH forums. Not only did they use them withought permission they took credit for all dreks work.

His particle materials are encrypted in preset.dat if you want there files send me a pm.

Troll Kitten (c) to nello for IW use only

The Stolen default terrain This I was unsure of since I had never played SOE but according to one of those morons it is SOEs default

If you look at the mini map they stole Impressive elements Mini map icons.

I was asked to post this thread so everyone is aware of the stupidity of these 3 low life thieves. Keep them on your forum at your own risk.

Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Lovebug and Angelpup have been problematic for the last year now, mostly for 'impersonation' of other users, stolen art, just little things. You'd think how many chances people give them that they'd learn by now.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm

I am honestly shocked they didn't steal one of Draaks textures and barf on it with rainbows.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

If they stole anything from me that I didn't already supply on KITO, they'll never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:33 pm

ShadoWolfozo wrote:
If they stole anything from me that I didn't already supply on KITO, they'll never hear the end of it.

One of them quote: "Is good friend with kito modeler"

may wanna download their client and see if they did take anything of yours.
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Wow.

That's all I have to say, really.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:46 pm

FagonStar wrote:
Wow.

Its sad especially for those who got there hard work stolen. Heck they took meshes and prey from SOE that they paid for.
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Eyes Rutherford wrote:
FagonStar wrote:
Wow.

Its sad especially for those who got there hard work stolen. Heck they took meshes and prey from SOE that they paid for.

Yeah.

And then they tried to get their server listed on KITO, like no one would notice. |"D
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:17 pm

I sadly admit, I used to be an admin of KotS. But even then, I've had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game making process, so I had no idea that this was going to happen. And I did not find out until members started coming in-game and pointing out the truth. And the result of it, was a TON of drama happening within the xat there on the forum last night. Yet due to this, I have resigned from KotS, and shortly after I resigned, I only came on to find myself to be IP banned. So from now on, if I'm going to be on ANY staff team at all whatsoever, I'm going to make sure that this does not happen again.

I'm so sorry that this has happened, and I'm even sorry to have been on that staff team at all in the first place. Had I known that they were doing this in the first place, then I would've already pointed something out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Meadowstar wrote:
I sadly admit, I used to be an admin of KotS. But even then, I've had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game making process, so I had no idea that this was going to happen. And I did not find out until members started coming in-game and pointing out the truth. And the result of it, was a TON of drama happening within the xat there on the forum last night. Yet due to this, I have resigned from KotS, and shortly after I resigned, I only came on to find myself to be IP banned. So from now on, if I'm going to be on ANY staff team at all whatsoever, I'm going to make sure that this does not happen again.

I'm so sorry that this has happened, and I'm even sorry to have been on that staff team at all in the first place. Had I known that they were doing this in the first place, then I would've already pointed something out. Sad

Here is a rule of thumb to follow if its ran by those 3 it = bad news
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Imagine working in a really confusing staff team, and then having members come at your case just for having stolen content in the server, even though you had nothing to do with the game making process at all. That's basically what it was like for me last night, and I still feel bad just for even being on their staff team at all in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Meadowstar wrote:
Imagine working in a really confusing staff team, and then having members come at your case just for having stolen content in the server, even though you had nothing to do with the game making process at all. That's basically what it was like for me last night, and I still feel bad just for even being on their staff team at all in the first place.

It's okay.
People that never make mistakes are the people that never learn anything., live & learn. (:
Back to top Go down
Catbird

Game username : Catbird
Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 pm

I've got their client, and Kinsmate and I actually noticed some stuff they stole, and informed Sly and a few others, who told everyone else.

They've got Nala's masks (nose + inner ear) from IW (below),and I've got some shots of other textures they've stolen, as well as a list(also below). There are some that are stolen that we can't identify the owners of, so if someone recognizes a texture, please make sure the owner knows. boxed items on the screenshots are ones we know or believe were stolen. They've also moved to the name ImpressiveDarkness, but there is no download up.

People stolen from (that we could Identify)
Nala91 - Masks & Textures (IW)
Vanity - SOE Texture
IE - Old textures
Nello - Textures for IW
Drekentai - Map models & Textures
SOE - Prey

Stolen textures (spoilers because like 15 images) I may have missed boxing some textures, whoops..
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Is it possible to ban people from using the KITo source? They should honestly not be aloud to use anything from this site.
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 pm

I guess I should be glad I don't see any of my textures there...

But then again, my textures aren't good enough to be used or stolen. LOL
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 pm

FagonStar wrote:
I guess I should be glad I don't see any of my textures there...

But then again, my textures aren't good enough to be used or stolen. LOL

Pfft probably a lot better then what I can do XD
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Glad I didn't put any of my custom maps up for download, seriously. There's a reason that I did not put up a download for public use, and I only give out the downloads to my maps to people I trust. Even then, I'm not sure if they would've stolen it or not. Neutral

EDIT: I've gotten more proof of terrain that has been stolen. Here are some screenshots.:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mutty

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 am

Angelpup goes under alot of usernames:
Moonlightwolf
Kyo
DarkNight
Rainsoul
Angelpup
EpicAngelPup
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 am

8I just wow.

I'm just laughing at the fact that they dared to steal from SoE, since well....SoE seems to be merciless at the hint of thefts.

In my PMs lovebug did ask for permission to use my Grads, Pawfires, Eyeglows. So if you see those, they aren't stolen.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Game username : Virus
Server : Impressive Title Resurrection
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 am

So I've heard Lovebug is like what, 11? 12? Somewhere around that age.
Fox idk, but she's /really/ immature if she is 13+.
They IP banned me from their forum because I told them we'd take them down. They also IP banned Meadow for simply resigning from her job. Sad, isn't it?
By the way, they've moved forums, it seems. So here's their new forum.
Have at it. They'll give up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:30 am

Eyes Rutherford wrote:
ShadoWolfozo wrote:

One of them quote: "Is good friend with kito modeler"

may wanna download their client and see if they did take anything of yours.

can't download it, gay internet company wont let me download it (too big) without going over my quota heaps fast >_>

I'm trusting anyone who did download it to check for me.

Eyes Rutherford wrote:
Is it possible to ban people from using the KITo source? They should honestly not be aloud to use anything from this site.

What about moving the files to a new board that's hidden for all usergroups but a group called 'Server Admins / Owners'

That way, RedEye/Slycan would have to review each person individually before letting them get access to the files?

probably not possible considering they can just be uploaded elsewhere but it would help prevent people like these guys from stealing stuff.

also like Draak said, anything I've supplied freely on KITO doesn't count as stolen from me as well.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 am

Ok give them a chance to sort out their mess.
I made heaps of mistakes learning and hopefully I have fixed them all.
Everything on Dragon's Den not made by Obey or myself has the true owners permission and an ackowledgement.

Just had a chat on Dragon's Den they are hiding out there at the moment.
Some "clowns" from IW came in and started abusing them on my server.
If you can believe what was said, We supposedly stole the IW run cycle that they invented.
That is not the best way of making friends with me.

They have probably pinched our stuff as well since we have so much that is new to IT.

Anyway back off with the Lynch Mob and let us see what develops.

Sadly this will always be the problem when something is given freely (IT compile)
without seeing who exactly wants it and if they have the skills to make it work.
Just look at your requests for help. So many people have compiles and no Idea what to do next.

Anyway this is just my opinion but if you are looking for a fight have it somewhere other then Dragon's Den.

~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 am

I have made it clear to a great many people that in Kingdom of Skies, there will be no more using maps, meshes nor items that belong to anyone else. As an administrator of KoS, I will make sure of that myself. I do believe that makes all of this proof on this forum topic moot.

Yesterday, I myself became a mediator and listened to all sides of this story. I am the one who told Red to shut off her server and we are now making things from scratch. I asked all who were present, including Meadowstar, to take note of this fact.

Again, all of this proof is useless in the face of the fact that we'll be starting fresh and from scratch. I certainly do hope that there will be no more petty drama like what I walked into on the Xat chat No hacking, no trolling, none of that.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 am

Moonsong wrote:
I have made it clear to a great many people that in Kingdom of Skies, there will be no more using maps, meshes nor items that belong to anyone else. As an administrator of KoS, I will make sure of that myself. I do believe that makes all of this proof on this forum topic moot.

Yesterday, I myself became a mediator and listened to all sides of this story. I am the one who told Red to shut off her server and we are now making things from scratch. I asked all who were present, including Meadowstar, to take note of this fact.

Again, all of this proof is useless in the face of the fact that we'll be starting fresh and from scratch. I certainly do hope that there will be no more petty drama like what I walked into on the Xat chat No hacking, no trolling, none of that.

Your admin told us they would be removed by today and still Lovebug and others continued to deny they did anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Moonsong

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:48 am

I have told Lovebug not to turn the server on for any purpose, even testing things. As to the denial you speak of, allow ME to take responsibility for that and tell you that I know what was done wrong and that wrong will be righted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Of Skies Theft   

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of Skies Theft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: