HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 Does age Matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
avatar

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 25
Location : KY

PostSubject: Does age Matter?   Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I had about 4 people talking about if Age matters when running a IT Server the other day and wanted to see your thoughts on it.

Does age matter?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful


Posts : 1320
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Hamilton wrote:
This thread and that post were made before many of you joined the forum. And the persons alluded to in it have since left.


While I can't say I had no intention of raising stink before, my opinion is unchanged.

"going behind parents backs" had NOTHING to do with being on the internet (nor was the term 'parents' used to stickily mean 'parents' and if you'd rather 'guardians' then fine) it had EVERYTHING to do with a specific younger potential server owner who, /AT THE TIME/, was attempting to get into their pare--guardians router and downloading certain pieces of software without permissions.


Rain doesn't cause pneumonia. By that logic, you risk catching it every time you run in the sprinklers or jump in a pool. I'm sorry for your loss, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia


I really don't see why I should even be defending myself here. One look around the rest of the forum and I see younger players fly off the handle at every little thing. Oh surprise, another thief was found, too. aannnd then cursed out at..


Those of you suddenly crying blood-lust over me? Have a cool-down and re-read your posts. You know what I see? I bunch of KIDS (yes, kids. I don't care about semantics) who got a little peeved at an OLD post made nearly a YEAR ago. And instead of being 'mature' or 'the bigger person' and moving on, you all jumped in to NECRO a thread and try to argue it out.

Sling all the mud you want. I didn't outright attack any single person. My opinion remains unchanged.


This right here. This is why I've tried keeping my head out of KITO anymore. You jump into a tirade over every little thing and ostracize people on a whim.  This, this isn't maturity.
^
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

avatar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060
Join date : 2011-09-20
Location : In your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Hamilton wrote:
This thread and that post were made before many of you joined the forum. And the persons alluded to in it have since left.


While I can't say I had no intention of raising stink before, my opinion is unchanged.

"going behind parents backs" had NOTHING to do with being on the internet (nor was the term 'parents' used to stickily mean 'parents' and if you'd rather 'guardians' then fine) it had EVERYTHING to do with a specific younger potential server owner who, /AT THE TIME/, was attempting to get into their pare--guardians router and downloading certain pieces of software without permissions.


Rain doesn't cause pneumonia. By that logic, you risk catching it every time you run in the sprinklers or jump in a pool. I'm sorry for your loss, but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia


I really don't see why I should even be defending myself here. One look around the rest of the forum and I see younger players fly off the handle at every little thing. Oh surprise, another thief was found, too. aannnd then cursed out at..


Those of you suddenly crying blood-lust over me? Have a cool-down and re-read your posts. You know what I see? I bunch of KIDS (yes, kids. I don't care about semantics) who got a little peeved at an OLD post made nearly a YEAR ago. And instead of being 'mature' or 'the bigger person' and moving on, you all jumped in to NECRO a thread and try to argue it out.

Sling all the mud you want. I didn't outright attack any single person. My opinion remains unchanged.


This right here. This is why I've tried keeping my head out of KITO anymore. You jump into a tirade over every little thing and ostracize people on a whim.  This, this isn't maturity.
You say to be the bigger man and ignore, yet you reply and call us immature. x3

Also, as Jayx said, this IS a discussion, a public one too.

Your posts are for anyone to read and reply to.


Last edited by FagonStar on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp, it was Jayx. xP)
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
avatar

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2577
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:45 pm

I think the studies of "When people are given power" affects everyone. It had even affected me for a while. I mostly just try not to say "do this, do that", unless sexy stuff would happen.

Quote :
Based upon a recent study, researchers from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University have concluded that power inspires moral hypocrisy.
Scandal has been a prominent theme during 2009, with many admissions of misbehavior by public officials, corporate executives and celebrities alike making the headlines. Disappointing or shocking news broke often, about extramarital dalliances, embezzling or the misuse of resources by a trusted leader or respected hero.
In a new study, Joris Lammers and Diederik A. Stapel of Tilburg University in the Netherlands, and Adam Galinsky of the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University explored the relationship between increased power and influence and moral hypocrisy, or the tendency to engage in behavior that violates one's own public preaching of the moral high ground.
Their article, "Power Increases Hypocrisy: Moralizing in Reasoning, Immunity and Behavior," will appear in a forthcoming issue of Psychological Science.
"According to our research, power and influence can cause a severe disconnect between public judgment and private behavior, and as a result, the powerful are stricter in their judgment of others while being more lenient toward their own actions," claimed Galinsky.
In a series of five experiments, the researchers assigned roles of high or low power to a group of study participants, to reproduce the experience of exercising power. Some participants were given the role of "prime minister" while others were instructed to act as "civil servants."
Then the group was presented with moral binds or predicaments, such as returning a stolen bike, breaking traffic rules or declaring taxes. The results showed that powerful participants tended to condemn the cheating of others, while cheating more than low-power participants on a dice game to win lottery tickets that was played in the privacy of a cubicle.
According to the authors, the participants who had been assigned to high-power roles showed considerable moral hypocrisy, by judging others strictly for dodging taxes, speeding or keeping a stolen bike, while finding it somewhat acceptable to commit in these acts themselves.
Galisky noted that moral hypocrisy was higher among legitimately powerful people. In a fifth experiment, participants who didn't feel entitled to the power they were given were harder on themselves than others, Galinsky explained.
The team coined the term "hypercrisy" for this paradoxical behavior pattern.
Galinsky claims that patterns of hypocrisy among the powerful and "hypercrisy" among the powerless help perpetuate social inequality.
If you read that, look peoples written statements in this thread, their age and their game position (most on here are admins, mods or the like).
I know of many people who's personality seems to have changed with their powers in IT

________________________________
Retired
Back to top Go down
TheFourLinks



Game username : TheFourLinks
Server : Last Moon
Male Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 18
Location : ...Narnia. :I

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 am

Hamilton. This thread was near the top of the list... how am I supposed to tell that it's 'old'? I have the right to comment on what I wish to comment on. Your comment was rude and discriminating towards younger players, so of course I commented. And actually, playing in the rain can give you pneumonia under certain conditions. Wanna know how the hell my grandfather got it? STANDING IN THE DAMN RAIN.
ewe

And your comment was ruder than mine was, and you call me immature? I am not immature, I damn right can comment if I want to. I am allowed to give my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Slycan



Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:33 am

Cough. Yeah real mature you sure proved her wrong thar

Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
avatar

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 25
Location : KY

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:39 am

The amount of Hypocrisy in this thread is rather disturbing...lol
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

avatar

Male Posts : 531
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Death The Kid wrote:
The amount of Hypocrisy in this thread is rather disturbing...lol
^
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™
avatar

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 am

TheFourLinks wrote:
Hamilton. This thread was near the top of the list... how am I supposed to tell that it's 'old'? I have the right to comment on what I wish to comment on. Your comment was rude and discriminating towards younger players, so of course I commented. And actually, playing in the rain can give you pneumonia under certain conditions. Wanna know how the hell my grandfather got it? STANDING IN THE DAMN RAIN.
ewe

And your comment was ruder than mine was, and you call me immature? I am not immature, I damn right can comment if I want to. I am allowed to give my opinions.

This has devolved into some sort of petty argument. *snort*

I personally don't mind seeing this discussion brought back from the edge of the cyber-bin.

Since it has made somewhat of a comeback...I'd like to add that I've noticed a lot of people fly off the handle at the smallest things regardless of age. They just go...aggro. ._. Deep breath, people.

It comes down to experience. Yes, older people more than likely have more experience dealing with stressful situations and can manage things easier/smoother than someone younger. More likely doesn't mean there aren't younger people out there who aren't just as experienced.

TheFourLinks, my grandmother died of Pnuemonia too. The way you're spitting at Hamilton about it is, in my books, quite immature.

The key to managing a server (at least, in my opinion) is the ability to keep a calm head, stay objective and look at both sides of a story before taking rash action. But be firm. Give rulebreakers a chance or two to clean up their act. If they don't, slam them as they will likely never learn.

I have noticed that most of the people trying to start up a server in the past few months have been anywhere from 10-15. Either they are trying to prove something or just want to be the popular kid on the cyber playground. You can always tell from the amount of effort put forth.

Give the kids a chance. They'll either fall once the workload buries them or prove themselves and push on.

Still, new opinions on this age question are welcome. It is still an open discussion. XD

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Xyla~

avatar

Game username : Xyla
Server : Dragon's Den (Mod), Impressive Elements, Raven's Tears (Owner)
Female Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-11-24
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 am

Well, I believe that age does not matter when running an IT server.
As long as you are responsible, mature, and capable of handling the pressure, I think you're ready.
People seem to base by age a lot... when they don't even know the person and what that person is capable of. I think people should be given a chance to prove themselves whether they are 30 or 13.
So in conclusion, if you're SURE you're ready, and able to do things as you need to for a server, then go for it.
~Xyla
Back to top Go down
Hawk

avatar

Game username : Hawk.
Server : Dragon's Den
Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-01-23
Age : 26
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 am

It really comes down to two things: Maturity and modesty. Yes most kids are trying to build a server so they can get attention, and in my opinion that’s rather sad. If someone is getting on the computer to get attention from others it’s time to shut it and get a real life.

I would say that most kids under the age of 15 lack the maturity level required to run something like this. It’s just how the brain and body develops. Though some people have proven to be in an adult mindset at an early age, unfortunately that’s not very often. Still, if a kid wants to build a server up, go for it, bad news is it’ll more than likely fail. It just becomes a problem when they constantly seek other people to do the work for them so they can lay back and feed off their new and unearned title. (We’ve all seen this happening).

It should be about passion, not fame.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
avatar

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 18
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:49 am

Hawk wrote:
It really comes down to two things: Maturity and modesty. Yes most kids are trying to build a server so they can get attention, and in my opinion that’s rather sad. If someone is getting on the computer to get attention from others it’s time to shut it and get a real life.

I would say that most kids under the age of 15 lack the maturity level required to run something like this. It’s just how the brain and body develops. Though some people have proven to be in an adult mindset at an early age, unfortunately that’s not very often. Still, if a kid wants to build a server up, go for it, bad news is it’ll more than likely fail. It just becomes a problem when they constantly seek other people to do the work for them so they can lay back and feed off their new and unearned title. (We’ve all seen this happening).

It should be about passion, not fame.

I disagree with you , when i created my server i was 13 now i'm 15 and my server still up.
So , it's only under 13 not 15.

Most of people who are 14 are more mature than 16 , i have my own experience.
If you judge someone just because of a number it doesnt count , the maturity count the most like someone can be 12 and have the maturity of a 16 .

But the skill of making something doesn't mean you need to be 15 or 20 , skill and practice are needed.

Not the age.

And excuse me , when you create something that's because you have a reason , like fame or passion , people do what they want we are not here to judge them.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
avatar

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:28 am

One single person from said age group does not represent a whole age group. Just because one single kid made a successful IT server does not mean that all servers made by kids will be successful.
That's like saying "This 15 year old is good at math, that means all 15 year olds are good at math", which is obviously not true.

Quote :
Most of people who are 14 are more mature than 16 , i have my own experience.
I dunno, look at FH.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
avatar

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 18
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:52 am

Draak wrote:
One single person from said age group does not represent a whole age group. Just because one single kid made a successful IT server does not mean that all servers made by kids will be successful.
That's like saying "This 15 year old is good at math, that means all 15 year olds are good at math", which is obviously not true.

Quote :
Most of people who are 14 are more mature than 16 , i have my own experience.
I dunno, look at FH.

It depend of what sort of people you target , anyway we all have our own opinion , as you can say.
It's maybe true for me but maybe not for someone else.

(Personaly i don't even know where we are going with this subjects )
(FH is a special case)
I'm talking about a certain type of person not everyone and on the IT community not FH or else
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Meadowstar

avatar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 18
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Honestly, I'm going to put my own two cents in here now-

Age is just a physical status. Nothing more. Just because someone may be physically older doesn't mean they've actually "grown up" or anything like that. I've seen some younger people who were able to make quite good servers, but I have also seen many who have no clue what they're doing whatsoever. Like most people here have pointed out- Overall, it doesn't come down to age. It comes down to maturity. Another example is that I've seen MANY people who are older than me,- Like 20 or something- but yet they still haven't acted like they've grown up at all. And unfortunately, there's ALOT of that these days. 

One thing I learned the first time I was a moderator in an IT server is that being staff- or even a leader of any sort- is not about the power, but it's about the people themselves. And this is sadly what most people do not realize, regardless of age.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

avatar

Game username : Hawk.
Server : Dragon's Den
Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-01-23
Age : 26
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 pm

And if you paid attention to my earlier comment Witacha I said there were some exceptions, it's just not often. With age comes experience, that's just how it works. Maybe not with making servers, but with life matters. Yes there are some older people that really act like they are half of their age, but I think you are missing my point.

I'm saying it takes maturity to run a server, and to do it for the right reason so it lasts. I'm not judging anyone, merely stating my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Slycan



Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:14 am

Age is not a factor of maturity, age is only a proven factor of experience. You must be mature to learn from experience. You must gain experience in order to gain knowledge. Once you can except this, then you are ready to start becoming a young adult. However, the best way to be great at something is to start young, and build up from there. Never get to a point where you feel like you know it all because of your accomplishments, there's always more room to learn more.


Experience is going forward in life and learning as you make mistakes
Knowledge is looking back at your life and remembering how to avoid those mistakes
Maturity is willing to go through life knowing this.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

avatar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 18
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Slycan wrote:
Age is not a factor of maturity, age is only a proven factor of experience. You must be mature to learn from experience. You must gain experience in order to gain knowledge. Once you can except this, then you are ready to start becoming a young adult. However, the best way to be great at something is to start young, and build up from there. Never get to a point where you feel like you know it all because of your accomplishments, there's always more room to learn more.


Experience is going forward in life and learning as you make mistakes
Knowledge is looking back at your life and remembering how to avoid those mistakes
Maturity is willing to go through life knowing this.

This is one of the most profound statements I've seen in this thread so far. I agree completely. Sometimes, the best we can do is to keep moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Casting

avatar

Game username : Casting
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2013-11-23
Location : USA/Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm

I knew someone who was 14 and they were acting like a 9 year old.
Age should matter (my opinion) because if there was someone immature those people either forget, or don't even read the rules. They can also mess with server files if they want to make a preset which can cause HUGE problems. Although if the person was 13 but mature, it shouldn't cause an issues.

Some IT games allow ages 12+ which is also fine if the person is mature, as I said above.^


Just my opinion!
~MorningGlory
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful


Male Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 am

Slycan wrote:
Age is not a factor of maturity, age is only a proven factor of experience. You must be mature to learn from experience. You must gain experience in order to gain knowledge. Once you can except this, then you are ready to start becoming a young adult. However, the best way to be great at something is to start young, and build up from there. Never get to a point where you feel like you know it all because of your accomplishments, there's always more room to learn more.


Experience is going forward in life and learning as you make mistakes
Knowledge is looking back at your life and remembering how to avoid those mistakes
Maturity is willing to go through life knowing this.
Very true.

This may be the reason of why the people must be able to pass through the experience and gain the knowledge to accept the reality of people and things as they are.
Back to top Go down
WarFang

avatar

Game username : WarFang
Server : N/A
Male Posts : 60
Join date : 2014-01-23
Location : Ivory City

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:58 am

Like Draak said, age doesn't exactly equal maturity, and I agree with the 'does and doesn't' matter thing. It really does come down to the decisions that person makes and whether they are right or not. 'Maturity is not based on age, but the desicions you make, whether you like them or not'

Then again, I can't exactly complain...I've been playing IT in general since I was 11 going on 12

totallynotguilty._.

Although learning from an age like that has taught me alot about how coding works, but that's far besides the point
Back to top Go down
Casting

avatar

Game username : Casting
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2013-11-23
Location : USA/Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 pm

It really depends on the person.

If the person is, lets say, 12, 13, or even 11, they still might be mature enough for running a server. I known someone a while ago who was 16 and acted like a 9 year old.

Plus, if the server says that only ages 13+ are allowed, then I think no matter how mature you are you MUST be at least 13. Plus, Proboards says that only ages 13+ are allowed to use their forum hosting. So, to be honest, ages under 13 who are using Proboards are breaking a law.

One time this user signed up on one of my REALLY old forums and said they were 12. Proboards deleted the forum since that user was under-aged.

It really just depends on the rules people provide.

-Aq-

--Edit--
Haha I just noticed I posted on this thread before xD


Last edited by Aq on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FriendlyHougen

avatar

Female Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Wow... people actually agree with me... I was on SoE when I was 10 and they thought I was a baby. I'm still pissed off about it.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

avatar

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164
Join date : 2013-08-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Its a yes and no for me.

No, because if youre mature enough and can fully think out big decisions with rational facts then it shouldnt be an issue.

Yes, because you still have yet to learn some things.

Like, someone I know just left their server because the community got too big for them.
But turned around and made another server.

When I confronted them they replied "at least this new community wont be big until I'm older so ill be able to handle bigger problems"
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™
avatar

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 am

If you're truly willing to learn and put in the hard effort, then that certainly helps no matter what age you are.

If you're not dedicated, it will fail. Just like everything in life.

You want to go the distance, be prepared to build the roads and bridges to get there. You shouldn't have a DT team or something do all the hard work and get the roads done, then have someone else fill your car's tank up so you can just cruise to your goal.

Strange analogy, but it just popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Casting

avatar

Game username : Casting
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2013-11-23
Location : USA/Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Tattoo wrote:
Its a yes and no for me.

No, because if youre mature enough and can fully think out big decisions with rational facts then it shouldnt be an issue.

Yes, because you still have yet to learn some things.

Like, someone I know just left their server because the community got too big for them.
But turned around and made another server.

When I confronted them they replied "at least this new community wont be big until I'm older so ill be able to handle bigger problems"

Tat, she left because of pressure etc. Not because of the community being too big.
No offense at all, but can you please stop using the server you "ranted" about as your default explenations?
Back to top Go down
mac

avatar

Game username : macabre
Server : BloodLust
Female Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-04-01
Age : 20
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Aq wrote:
Tattoo wrote:
Its a yes and no for me.

No, because if youre mature enough and can fully think out big decisions with rational facts then it shouldnt be an issue.

Yes, because you still have yet to learn some things.

Like, someone I know just left their server because the community got too big for them.
But turned around and made another server.

When I confronted them they replied "at least this new community wont be big until I'm older so ill be able to handle bigger problems"

Tat, she left because of pressure etc. Not because of the community being too big.
No offense at all, but can you please stop using the server you "ranted" about as your default explenations?

*flails*
Stop bringing that up, it'll just cause MORE problems. She just used it as an example for a real life experience.
And this topic is about age, not what Tat said.

Both of them haven't said anything more about it and by posting that message, you're just beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Does age Matter?   

Back to top Go down
 
Does age Matter?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: