HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Revision 7

Presenting our basic tool for decryption and encrypting .dat files for IT

Revision 2: The basics and first public release.
Revision 3: Added ability to change the xor key by demand! A hash table is used to cache the used to decode/encode faster by reusing values. And progress status added
Revision 4: Added preChecksum and postChecksum and fixed KITO header to .dat files. Leave it to default value if your ITsource is unmodified.
Revision 5: a OR || was changed to a AND &&. That is all. Fixes the presence of encoded kito header
Revision 6: Now able to give an array of random numbers instead like: 4,7,2,74,23,64 instead
Revision 7: Raised line length limit from 255 to 25500

Usage
1. Select a input file,
1a. be it a .dat file you want to decrypt
1b. or a .txt file you want to encrypt
2. Select a output file
2a. be it a .dat file you want to decrypt
2b. or a .txt file you want to encrypt
3. Select ".dat file output" for encryption or deselect for decryption. This is selected for you automatically.
4. Input your xor key if your game uses a custom key. Remember to save it so you dont have to rewrite it every time.
5. DO IT button to do the thing.

Use "Swap input and output" to quickly change between encrypt and decrypt.

Decrypt

Encrypt

Download No direct linking allowed. Must be downloaded through KITO forum
http://download.kitopen.com/tools/IT%20XOR7.exe

Last edited by RedEye on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Will check that out
Back to top Go down
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am

Any idea whats wrong, maybe an ETC on the repair?
Back to top Go down
http://sanctumofeventide.us
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 am

Fixed

Game username : Darcia
Server : Impressive Leone, Impressive Cats

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Wait, so if I re-download this it'll work with the updated IW? Or am I misinformed or what?
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

It will work with the updated IW if you have the xor key needed to decrypt the .dat files yes. If you dont have the key, then you wont be able to read them.

Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm

This was sent through our support page.

Quote :
This site has what they claim are "decrpytion" tools. when really these tools should only be handed to peopel who are wanting to make there own server. The tools are now being heavily abused and are being used to hack Any IT server listed. We know this because the tol leaves a KITO Watermark when used and all the hack cases had the KITO Watermark in the files. Redeye the one who makes the programs is known for hacking.
as shown here
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/165/d/1/see_the_webcam_trolololo_by_redeyeit-d3ix09h.png

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/166/2/5/those_feralheart_files_by_redeyeit-d3iynsz.png

These programs and Site our damaging the entire community of IT. There game reviews arent even accurate and most of them have lies. if you check the forums most of there horrible claims are not true.

We the people of the IT community who are about the afety of our servers are not going to take this sites crap any longer.

Please take care of them and help the IT community by getting rid of 90% of the problem which is hack distribution and trolling.

What people must realize is that this tool is provided for server administrators.
And besides that 0% of what is written is true.

Let's break it down:
Quote :
This site has what they claim are "decrpytion" tools. when really these tools should only be handed to peopel who are wanting to make there own server. The tools are now being heavily abused and are being used to hack Any IT server listed. We know this because the tol leaves a KITO Watermark when used and all the hack cases had the KITO Watermark in the files. Redeye the one who makes the programs is known for hacking.
We are providing this tool for server administrators to improve their security by changing their xor key encryption from the known value everyone uses to a unknown value. Impressive World has finally done this.

Quote :
as shown here
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/165/d/1/see_the_webcam_trolololo_by_redeyeit-d3ix09h.png

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/166/2/5/those_feralheart_files_by_redeyeit-d3iynsz.png
Feral Heart? Anyways, kovu challenged me to break it and I did. I do have a tool, but only 2 people has it. The only use is to extract the map content of .fhz files.

Quote :
These programs and Site our damaging the entire community of IT. There game reviews arent even accurate and most of them have lies. if you check the forums most of there horrible claims are not true.
Please, do you think they are going to bother check up on everything written because you state its not true? Please be specific.

Quote :
We the people of the IT community who are about the afety of our servers are not going to take this sites crap any longer.
Clearly you are not getting the purpose of this or have even bothered to ask around what we do.

Quote :
Please take care of them and help the IT community by getting rid of 90% of the problem which is hack distribution and trolling.
Yea, I dont even.
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm

deleted

Last edited by RedEye on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please use common sense. Also, you're 20, not 12.)
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:28 am

Normally I just like to stalk the forum and grab tools then run, but I can't tell if Infinity is being a troll or just retarded.

Seriously, this tool is provided to save servers from becoming hacked. It doesn't take more than 2 brain cells to figure this out.

For starters, this tool is for the OPEN SOURCE version of the game , meaning KITO and anyone can do what ever they want with it. Cry all you want but you can't win against this argument.

Second, this is going the help greatly for people like me who want to make new content for my own server when ever I finally get to it, but we have greedy retards like you that can't stop sucking *itza's anus long enough to come up for air and think before typing bullshit.

Third, which you failed to mention, is that this tool lets you Decrypt then Encrypt files again in a new XOR key for servers. Hey look someones hacking my server! Instead of bitching about being to fucking lazy to change the xor key, guess what I'm going to do? Change the fucking XOR key for my files then move on with life.

Impressive World and all the others servers are doing this too. Get with the damn program kid!

Now please you 12 year old pile of steamy tampon blood. Get the hell out and crawl back under your cow of a Server Admin's crusty black utters.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 am

I need a giant like button for that comment ^
Back to top Go down
cattamer

Game username : cattamer
Server : Impressive Cats
Female Posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

How do You make your own XOR Codes?
Back to top Go down
http://impressivecats.createaforum.com
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 am

cattamer wrote:

Just a guess but.. perhaps next to where it says Xor Key.
Back to top Go down
Olegra

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm

hello all! Can i help you? I can draw markings, do models in blender, and draw items (and do it)
(sorry, if it spam...)
Back to top Go down
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Slycan wrote:
cattamer wrote:

Just a guess but.. perhaps next to where it says Xor Key.

Do I change the XOR key when I turn the Text into A Dat file?
I Made My Own XOR Code! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(Delete)

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Thanks for the tool!
Back to top Go down
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:15 am

Yes, Thank You So Much!
Back to top Go down
Volcroft

Game username : Volcroft
Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 am

I have A problem. The Program is no longer letting me change my Text/Dat Files into the other thing! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nesbael
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nesbael
Server : LastMoon

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Is there a download somewhere for the unedited .dat files / .dat files that use the default IT XOR key?
All the ones available now are from existing servers, and have their own custom XOR keys. Very inconvenient for testing new content. >.<

EDIT:

Nevermind, I already had one on my computer from before ITr decided to be buttheads. It shall do nicely.
There still should be a download somewhere for others convenience though.
Back to top Go down
cattamer

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah, there is a download for the OLD Impressive Title, if you download and install that, then you get the normal dats. Wink
Back to top Go down
lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 am

Changing the Xor key gives me OGRE ERROR(9:): Corrupt data in file (Any file i changed teh XOR key on), Please run the auto-patcher again.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 am

Changing the xor key means that you know what the xor key in the game is set to. You can't just guess

Game username : Alphamale
Server : Moon Howler Pack
Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:35 am

I lost all of my items after doing this! How to recover back? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.howlfullmoon.forumms.net
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 am

Get the original file back from someone or reinstall the game

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 am

RedEye wrote:
Get the original file back from someone or reinstall the game

I'll try and hope it will work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceythecat

Game username : Icey123
Server : Dragon's Den, Call of the Ferals
Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by RedEye on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad advice)
Back to top Go down
Alphamale

PostSubject: Re: Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 am

And it's working. I got my items back!
Back to top Go down

Kito basic dat file {de/en}cryption tool
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: Helpful Programs-
Jump to: