HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 Wolf soul offline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClawShard

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-07-30

PostSubject: Wolf soul offline?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:25 pm

I've googled what I could but I get these things that say "I'm sad wolf soul, my favorite server is gone" or I'd get other games that are not what I searched showing up as results in google. I really want to get to the root to know why Wolf Soul shut down because everything has a reason. The wolf soul forum is zero help, it doesn't have anything I can really do. Can someone, a staff member or moderator of the server shed light on this? Animal games are what I live for and I've never got this game ever because I only found out about this game about last year. All posts and threads on forums with the words "wolf soul" are often shown around 2013 to early 2014.
Games like Okami No Tochi: Land Of The Wolves, Lair Of The Wolf, Canis Lupis or any other canidae based impressive title servers can't really replace the game I missed out on.

Also please don't say "I miss the game" or anything not related to this topic because I more likely need answers for stuff google doesn't give me.

Thank you for understanding and replying with an accurate answer to me concerns.

(my god this forum is laggy I kept having my typing take a few seconds to show up)
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
avatar

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 18
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 pm

i miss ws Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Tsezar

avatar

Male Posts : 421
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm

ClawShard wrote:
I've googled what I could but I get these things that say "I'm sad wolf soul, my favorite server is gone" or I'd get other games that are not what I searched showing up as results in google. I really want to get to the root to know why Wolf Soul shut down because everything has a reason. The wolf soul forum is zero help, it doesn't have anything I can really do. Can someone, a staff member or moderator of the server shed light on this? Animal games are what I live for and I've never got this game ever because I only found out about this game about last year. All posts and threads on forums with the words "wolf soul" are often shown around 2013 to early 2014.
Games like Okami No Tochi: Land Of The Wolves, Lair Of The Wolf, Canis Lupis or any other canidae based impressive title servers can't really replace the game I missed out on.

Also please don't say "I miss the game" or anything not related to this topic because I more likely need answers for stuff google doesn't give me.

Thank you for understanding and replying with an accurate answer to me concerns.

(my god this forum is laggy I kept having my typing take a few seconds to show up)

watch this, you'll understand Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8CoPCVXqAk
Back to top Go down
Lamina

avatar

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-09-13
Age : 17
Location : Into the Future

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Well to be honest there is a game out there online that is like Wolf Soul 2.0
Kino also worked and helped out this team as I far as I know.
Back to top Go down
http://gurdiansfate.freeforums.net/
Tsezar

avatar

Male Posts : 421
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 am

Lamina wrote:
Well to be honest there is a game out there online that is like Wolf Soul 2.0
Kino also worked and helped out this team as I far as I know.

wolf soul 2.0? o-O
Back to top Go down
Lamina

avatar

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-09-13
Age : 17
Location : Into the Future

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Yes. Reflection of the Spirits reminds me very strong on Wolf Soul and it got a lot of the stuff the old WS also had.
Back to top Go down
http://gurdiansfate.freeforums.net/
Tsezar

avatar

Male Posts : 421
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Ah, it's not Wolf Soul 2.0, RoS not even connected with. It's just copy or parody of WS (I didn't want to offend RoS owner) and it's obvious: the same actions (all of them: dig, beg, happy dance, etc). This server doesn't looks as original or creative server, I didn't notice any of their own ideas, the only things thats makes it slightly different from WS is: other playable models, items (I didn't see them tho), maybe prey and maps. When I entered RoS I was pleased to see their playable models, but when I saw action list I was like "...omg, why they copied all WS stuff".
This is only my opinion. Nobody will re-convince me.
Back to top Go down
xX SashaLea Xx

avatar

Server : Private
Female Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:13 pm

True story. xD
Back to top Go down
Lamina

avatar

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-09-13
Age : 17
Location : Into the Future

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 pm

@Tsezar this may be true but Kino knows about that. She also helped (or still does) the server and created content for them. Maybe she left the animations for RoS to create a second life for WS and for the players to come together to this once so unique community since she wants to concentrate on a fully different path of creating games now.
Back to top Go down
http://gurdiansfate.freeforums.net/
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler
avatar

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 18
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Alright so this is turning into some confusing informations so i'll clear it for you guys.
Reflection Of Spirits commissioned Kino to rig and animate their playable model and thats it.
Kino did not ask them to create a second ws like server at all. And she is not "helping" them, she gets paid for "helping" them.
Kino has nothing to do with this server she's only getting commissioned by them.
Please don't spread false informations.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Tsezar

avatar

Male Posts : 421
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Lamina wrote:
@Tsezar this may be true but Kino knows about that. She also helped (or still does) the server and created content for them. Maybe she left the animations for RoS to create a second life for WS and for the players to come together to this once so unique community since she wants to concentrate on a fully different path of creating games now.

Uh, I don't think that RoS is unique with copied WS stuff. She doesn't "help", she take commissions.
imo
and listen to what Witacha said.
Back to top Go down
Lamina

avatar

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 27
Join date : 2016-09-13
Age : 17
Location : Into the Future

PostSubject: Re: Wolf soul offline?   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Oh my bad. I didn't mean to start any drama and thank you for clearing it up, Wit.
Back to top Go down
http://gurdiansfate.freeforums.net/
 
Wolf soul offline?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: