HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Van.

Game username : Van
Server : Last Time (project in working)
Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

I have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any step-by-step tutorial on how to add?
Back to top Go down
MissClaire

Game username : MissDiealot
Server : Journey Kingdom (Dev)
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:44 pm

hellooo

if you want to have multiple bodies in your server you're going to need to add the body selector in your compile

there are tutorials on how to do this here: http://www.kitopen.com/t3329-body-selector-walkthrough?highlight=body

when you have the body selected implemented you will just need to drag & drop the .mesh and .skeleton files of the player model you'd like to add in in media<models

make sure to rename the .mesh file to the number of body you'd like to add in
for example: body1.mesh - original IT body
body2.mesh - bunny body
etc etc

also make sure to drag and drop the .material and textures for the body in the respective folders so you don't end up with a blank model

that's pretty much all you need to know <:
Back to top Go down
https://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
Van.

Game username : Van
Server : Last Time (project in working)
Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

THANKS so much sweet! ^w^
Back to top Go down
MissClaire

Game username : MissDiealot
Server : Journey Kingdom (Dev)
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 pm

no worries <3
Back to top Go down
https://missdiealot.deviantart.com/

addI have a doubt. How do you place a model player? I downloaded the models from the KITO package and am having difficulty adding the bunny player model. Any s
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: