HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Fur mask issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
venw0lf

Game username : Venwolf
Server : Last Moon (Global Mod)
Female Posts : 107

PostSubject: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:42 am

Following this thread:

I opened MagixMod.material, and made the proper edits.
Code:
material BodyModColour
{
 receive_shadows on
 technique 1
 {
 pass
 {
 //scene_blend alpha_blend
 fragment_program_ref BodyModColour_PS
 {
 param_named_auto colorMod1 custom 1
 param_named_auto colorMod2 custom 2
 }
 texture_unit
 {
 texture white.jpg
 tex_coord_set 0
 }
 texture_unit
 {
 texture bodyMask1.png
 tex_coord_set 1
 }
 texture_unit
 {
 texture bodyMask2.png
 tex_coord_set 2
 }
 }
 pass
 {
 depth_func equal
 scene_blend zero src_colour
 texture_unit
 {
 texture BodyMask4.png
 colour_op modulate
 }
}
 }
 technique 2
 {
 pass
 {
 lighting off
 texture_unit
 {
 colour_op_ex source1 src_manual src_current 1 1 1 1
 }
 }
 pass
 {
 lighting off
 scene_blend alpha_blend
 depth_func equal
 texture_unit
 {
 texture bodyMask1.png
 alpha_op_ex source1 src_texture src_texture
 colour_op_ex source2 src_texture src_texture
 }
 texture_unit
 {
 colour_op_ex blend_diffuse_alpha src_manual src_current 1 1 1 1
 }
 }
 pass
 {
 lighting off
 scene_blend alpha_blend
 depth_func equal
 texture_unit
 {
 texture bodyMask2.png
 alpha_op_ex source1 src_texture src_texture
 colour_op_ex source2 src_texture src_texture
 }
 texture_unit
 {
 colour_op_ex blend_diffuse_alpha src_manual src_current 0 0 0 1
 }
 }
 pass
 {
 depth_func equal
 scene_blend zero src_colour
 texture_unit
 {
 texture BodyMask4.png
 colour_op modulate
 }
 }
 }
}

This is what I put into each material, which I thought was for every single marking for each part I was giving a fur texture, including the ModColour parts too. BodyMask4.png is my fur texture by the way.
I also did all the materials in MagixMod2.

Obviously I did something wrong because when I'm ingame

Whenever I switch the marking, the entire body is white.

I'm really not good at materials, especially the ones for the body, so excuse my lack of knowledge on this stuff.
Was I supposed to put the fur bit on each of the markings? Or only the ModColours?
Did I do anything wrong?

Here's my ogre log on the bits that seem important
Code:
00:26:54: Can't assign material WingMat to SubEntity of Wingtemp because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:54: Can't assign material WingMat to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:54: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:54: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:54: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:54: Can't assign material WingModColour3 to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material WingModColour2 to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:58: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:59: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:59: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:59: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:26:59: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:00: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:00: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:00: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:00: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:02: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material BodyMark2 to SubEntity of Body1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material WingModColour to SubEntity of Wing1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material HeadMat/SOLID/TEX/headTex.png to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material Material/SOLID/TEX/teethTex.png to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material EyeMat/SOLID/TEX/eyeTex.png to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material HeadModColour1 to SubEntity of Head1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
00:27:03: Can't assign material TailModColour to SubEntity of Tail1 because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .ma

As always, thank you in advance for any help, and I'm willing to provide files.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:31 am

Yeah, you need it on all markings sections. It's a bit of a pain, but it's the only way.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Hyper
Admin

Game username : Hyper
Server : Azoptaos
Male Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:44 am

what obey said. i recommend using either a program or simple online find & replace tool to make your life a lot easier, lol

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:07 pm

I've done it for every single marking but the results are the same (?)
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:26 pm

-removed-

Are these additional markings that you're trying to add or the same # of markings?
Back to top Go down
venw0lf

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Same # of markings

Here is my pastebin for MagixMod
https://pastebin.com/pTCbvVEh
And MagixMod2
https://pastebin.com/fbRiYgWN
Aside from the fact that BodyMark1 isn't done, but that was to test it without the fur
Back to top Go down
Hyper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:08 pm

looks like you're missing two brackets

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:54 am

Hm. Leave it to me to mess up something so simple!
Thanks Hyper, I really need to proofread my code !
Back to top Go down
Hyper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:25 am

did that fix the problem?

PostSubject: Re: Fur mask issues   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Yeah, I decided to just start fresh with a new copy of MagixMod and it works great now, thank you
Back to top Go down

Fur mask issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: