HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

share best free mp3 music sites with all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NorrisOriti

PostSubject: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:39 am

Today, I will share some best free mp3 music sites with everyone. If you have other nice MP3 sites, welcome to leave comments.

You can choose these mainstream MP3 sites to download your want. But we all know that they have many limitations, for example, music sources supported, the number of downloads, etc.
1. Google Music
2. YouTube Music
3. Apple Music
4. Amazon MP3 Music
5. SoundCloud
6. Spotify

If you just want to listen to free MP3 music songs offline, I recommend these best MP3 music download sites to you.

#1 Free MP3 Finder (Editor’s Choice)
Free MP3 Finder has super friendly user experience with no ads & virus. What’s more, you can download music to your smartphone directly for free without iTunes.

#2 MP3Juice
It’s popular best site to download MP3. But there are many ads in here.

#3 Free Music Archive
This is an interactive library of high quality and royalty-free music download sites.

#4 Jamendo Music

It has a build-in search engine, so you can download free MP3 music by popularity, newness, and genres.

#5 Last-fm
You can download lots of free MP3 music songs and discover new music in here. What’s more, Last-fm will recommend better music for you, according to your habits of listening to music.

#6 Musopen
There are many creating resources and teaching materials for free. So if you are seeking for music learning and teaching, Musopen is worth.

Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:00 am

Are you putting these here because these mp3s are allowed to be used in IT servers or is this just general advertising for free mp3s?

Because I get the feeling that many songs you could get from many of these places would not be allowed for use in IT servers, so I just wanted some clarification. Don't want people getting in trouble. :3
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Musopen is all public domain works and most of the recordings are okay for IT use. You just have to double check the performer. (It's all orchestra, big-band, and classical works)

That being said, why the heck does this post look like it was just copied from someone else's article? All it's missing are the hot-links and images.
Back to top Go down
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:56 pm

the original post strikes me as some strange kind of advertisement but hey why not use this as a chance to share the Knowledge

https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html is amazing and its all royalty free - theres like every genre pretty much (only downside i guess is since its so well known alot of the music ESPECIALLY the 'humorous' style ones is kinda overused but theres quite a lot of hidden gems)

the guy also makes graph paper if you want that i guess
Back to top Go down
NorrisOriti

PostSubject: Re: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:54 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Are you putting these here because these mp3s are allowed to be used in IT servers or is this just general advertising for free mp3s?

Because I get the feeling that many songs you could get from many of these places would not be allowed for use in IT servers, so I just wanted some clarification. Don't want people getting in trouble. :3

I just want to share these nice MP3 sites info. I know we can get free music from different many MP3 sites. So I collect these best MP3 sites, then share with anyone. These sites I have tried. So you can be safe to use.
Back to top Go down
NorrisOriti

PostSubject: Re: share best free mp3 music sites with all    Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:09 am

Hamilton wrote:
Musopen is all public domain works and most of the recordings are okay for IT use. You just have to double check the performer. (It's all orchestra, big-band, and classical works)

That being said, why the heck does this post look like it was just copied from someone else's article? All it's missing are the hot-links and images.

You are right, Musopen is dedicated to providing free resources, educational materials, recording, sheet music, and textbooks. It's an excellent site for music learning, teaching or appreciation.

If you all need these websites' links and images, I can rewrite this.
Back to top Go down

share best free mp3 music sites with all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: