HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kewlkiera
®
®

Game username : kewlkiera
Server : ...
Female Posts : 83
Location : Canada. Drinking maple syrup and riding moose 24/7.

PostSubject: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 pm

*Check out the DA Journal if you just want to be commissioned. Contains general info and our requirements.

World of Denuo has been in the making in the dark for over a year.
Now we want to make it a reality by bringing it to be public in 2017.

Start Up:
Spoiler:

Some Maps*:
*Credit of seen Wasteland, Volcanic Hot Spring, and Battle Field belongs to Witacha for creation. Thank you. ❤
Spoiler:

A sneak peek preview of Concept Art* for our Critters:

*Credit of creatures goes to the commissioned LeviLord004.
Spoiler:

Account Related:
We have mentioned that we have also implemented a "Mod in Training" rank* for the game. This rank will be identified as (SPIRIT)<username>. They will have the basic abilities to only kick and teleport within the game until they are fully trained.
*Rank was made possible thanks to Hyper's implementation. Thank you. ❤
Spoiler:

Customization:
You will now have the ability* to individually change your marking colors, along with dual eye colors.
*Ability was made possible thanks to Hyper's implementation. Thank you. ❤
Spoiler:

Some Items:
The Silver Axe, Espada, and Moon Sword... In that order.
Spoiler:

Upcoming Content

Maps
- Commissioned Cord to finish an additional 6 maps for us at an agreed upon price.

Codes
- Idle to commission Worthis for Leveling, Currency/Markets, NPCs/Quests, and possible Faction implementation via character creation, as well as character attributes (ie Strength, Speed, Swim, etc). Will not be carried out until he is available from previous requests made by other server owner(s).

Content
- New GUI will be brainstormed. A legitimate "Health Bar" will be implemented into the Magix as well.
- New items are being thought out and made into concept art by Jaxy. More will need to be made before contacting a modeler.
- New markings are being thought out and will be sketched by Jaxy. It's possible that all oIT/FH markings will be scrapped.
- A modeler has been found by the name of Yammy to complete 3/10 of our critters for us. The remaining will be completed once we have the sufficient funds for it (Including those in the pictures above).
- An all-new player model has been discussed of but is currently not a priority. When other content has been complete, it may come up again.
- Reference sheets will be made for the two Faction Leaders who will represent the "Life" and "Death" factions. An artist has been contacted and we are awaiting a proper response for payment and deadlines to be arranged.

Will try to update as we gain more progress...
Check out the forum for a more accurate percentage of our completion.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask below or PM me!

Last edited by kewlkiera on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated.)
Back to top Go down
http://worldofdenuo.boards.net
HexenHatter

Server : I'm everywhere, man.
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:45 am

Okwow that first prey is something. But really, this looks great! It'll be real nice to see more of this later on!
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:45 am

Your palm trees need a fix in their material file to get rid of that black shadow. I can help you with it if you like, just PM me. :3

Lookin' good!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
kewlkiera
®
®

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:20 pm

HexenHatter wrote:
Okwow that first prey is something. But really, this looks great! It'll be real nice to see more of this later on!
Haha for sure. Denuo is an alien-like planet so we want to try and bring all-new critters into play.
Thank you!

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Your palm trees need a fix in their material file to get rid of that black shadow. I can help you with it if you like, just PM me. :3

Lookin' good!
I will definitely do that! Thank you for this.
Back to top Go down
kewlkiera
®
®

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 pm

A reminder that  Staff Applications* will be closing tomorrow. If you've been meaning to send one into us and haven't yet, please do it now (via our forum)!

*While applications are open, we are fine with letting an additional person be set to strictly moderate (AKA no content giving needed) on our team. Once applications close, we will only allow skilled people to be put into our consideration. If you, as a person with a skill that we'd need to help us progress further, are interested in a permanent position after closing the applications, please send me a PM with your skill(s) and examples of your work to discuss the possibility of having you with us on our team.

Last edited by kewlkiera on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Url mix up)
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Amazing work here! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
kewlkiera
®
®

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 am

This thread has been updated! Additional progress has been made since the last time, and we truly can't wait to get you as hyped as we are at the thought of bringing you what we hope to be a great server.

My additional thanks to those who helped contribute to our progress - it will not go unnoticed. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content   

Back to top Go down

World of Denuo - WIP Screenshots and Upcoming Content
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: