HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about a Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello.

So a couple of months ago there was an issue with a Hungarian server called Avalon. Basically this server had stolen all of Sanctum of Eventide's content (which now belongs to Dragon's Den) and did not remove it when I asked.

So their server was blacklisted.

For full info, go here: http://www.kitopen.com/t4807-warning-about-using-soe-content

Now the same staff have created a new server by the name of Hydra Utopia. A screenshot of an SoE critter, now belonging to DD, was on their server's facebook page for an Easter event so you know this is very recent.
Spoiler:

See that walking egg? Yeah, made by Hamilton. Only owned by SoE until they gave DD their content. It is now exclusively a DD critter.

Imagine my surprise when I found out their new forum, Hydra Utopia, was created 2 days before I stopped communicating with Avalon staff.

Here's the staff list for Hydra Utopia: http://hydrautopia.freeforums.net/members?dir=asc&sort=name&view=staff

Spoiler:

Since they clearly didn't listen the first time I am requesting Hydra Utopia to be blacklisted for theft same as before!

Blacklist here: http://www.kitopen.com/t4820-it-server-black-list

Since proof is required:

Spoiler:

Since it would've taken forever to gather a million screenshots I just did a video that shows some things.

In this video you can clearly see the dates on the models - some of which go all the way back to 2012 and are owned by SoE. Strange how a server created in 2017 has those.

I have not contacted the staff yet. I'm afraid I'd be rather rude if I did until I cool off a bit. I gave these guys a chance when they owned Avalon. They wanted a list of SoE stuff to remove but that would've taken forever, so I simply told them to delete what they had and download the IT 0.7 version and add their original stuff to that so there would be zero chance of them having anything from SoE. Clearly they ignored me.

For proof of this (and the dates - HU was created 25th Feb, I last spoke to Avalon staff 27th Feb):

Spoiler:

They said they wouldn't do another server. Apparently that was a lie.

These same staff clearly care for nobody but themselves. If you do not want thieves like this in your community or associated with IT then please make sure you steer clear of them and that they are not welcome until they change their ways. I know none of the staff are welcome on Dragon's Den.

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net

AuthorMessage
ThylaSteve

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

https://github.com/jespersh/KITO/archive/v5.5.zip

^^^ here is the legal KITO/impressive title source download, in case you were having trouble finding it.

Last edited by ThylaSteve on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:54 pm

So sorry for the double post!

Spoiler:

Seriously? You are sinking this low?

I told you how to fix things. I told you how to keep your server.

Why do you not listen?

I am not the enemy here, I've been trying to HELP YOU.

But if you want to be all dramatic about it then fine. You have 6 minutes.

EDIT: Time's up.

Spoiler:

A huge thank you to all here on KITO for sticking this out with me. I apologise again for bringing drama here.

I will be taking legal action now.

Good day to you all.

~Obey~

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 pm

I am happy that I got to be here with you , I like helping people with their drama , and Taking Legal action is a good option. Because Hydra Utopia wont listen. I hope your Legal Action , can stop Hydra from stealing content.

I hope Hydra Utopia , and Avalon , both get taken down soon, because they caused so much drama here.

I came here to help people, because I am a good person.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Greywolf8888 wrote:
I hope Hydra Utopia , and Avalon , both get taken down soon, because they caused so much drama here.

Er... Greywolf8888, Avalon shut down at the end of February - 25th-27th this year. It was then that the staff of Avalon moved and became staff of Hydra Utopia, so there's no need to call for Avalon to go.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 pm

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Greywolf8888 wrote:

Er... Greywolf8888, Avalon shut down at the end of February - 25th-27th this year. It was then that the staff of Avalon moved and became staff of Hydra Utopia, so there's no need to call for Avalon to go.

Sorry I didn't know. I hope Hydra Utopia gets taken down soon. Avalon was a rude theft server , and I come in here because of Hydra ^.^.

Thank you for letting me know , I didn't know avalon was already taken down.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Hope this gets resolved. Best of wishes to you obey. It's really sad to have come to be so serious that you have to contact actual authorities...whats so hard about removing content that you didn't make in the first place?
Back to top Go down
jengatower

Game username : jengatower
Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:18 am

I'm sorry that you have to take this to the next level. I hope the authorities can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:41 am

Thank you Glacia and jengatower.

I'm currently in discussion with Hamilton and we're sorting out getting the content properly registered. I'm going to contact Legal Aid as soon as business hours are open for them (it's Sunday today for me) and I'm going to discuss all that can be done with them.

It's truly sad that someone was not decent enough to comply with the automatic copyright the content had, and remove it as requested, forcing me to go further. Never in the history of IT, its servers, and community, have people been forced to fully register their content due to people who can't accept that they cannot take and keep/use what isn't theirs.

On the plus side, once this content is fully registered I will be able to take full legal action and sue thieves. I wish just asking nicely worked all the time as it did in the past. I still talk with people in a friendly way who have been caught with stolen SoE content. Once the content is removed I have no problems with those people who have taken it.

Most of all, a huge thank you to the KITO staff, particularly KatyeKitty, who let this play out here on KITO in public.
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:49 am

Let this serve as an example of how little tolerance thieves are regarded here on KITO.

OH, and as another note, I'd like to point out that Bishounen/Nightroad and the previous Hydra fanatic user Harkotsu all share the same IP, which means they're all the same person. Lol.

Might have something to do with the fact that no one will step up and defend a thief and that's the only way to get support with what you're doing. Hmmm. You'd think that would be indication that you should knock it off.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down
jengatower

Game username : jengatower
Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 am

I don't like the sound of suing the other party. The admins of Hydra Utopia sound like they're too young to have a lawyer, but I guess it should be done. I have no idea why they couldn't at least take a hint. Do they have copyright laws in Hungary? Besides, it would mean nothing because the content is owned in a country that has strict copyright laws.

I suggest talking to Bloodstream Studios for them to take down the download for SoE to prevent things like this happening in the future, because the game download pretty much has private media open for grabs. I can't look if it's still up on the Isles of Eventide forum but the server is still up and running for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Game username : Hawk.

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:14 pm

It doesn't matter your age--you can still be sued for a federal crime and be subject to trial as an adult if it is serious enough. As for Hungarian law, they are just as strict as the US and Australia.

http://www.hipo.gov.hu/en/legal-sources/copyright

Click that first link on copyright and you can read a very lengthy list of restrictions that clearly protects the collection of content owned by Obey.

Copyright
Article 4
(1) Copyright shall belong to the person who has created the work (author).
(2) Without prejudice to the rights of the author of the original work, the adaptation,
arrangement or translation of another author’s work shall be under copyright protection,
provided that it is of individual and original nature.

(1) The consequences of the infringement of copyright shall apply to the unauthorised
removal or alteration of any rights-management information, as well as to the unauthorised
distribution, importation for distribution, broadcasting or communication to the public of
works in a different manner from which rights-management information has been removed or
in which it has been altered, provided that the person who commits any of such acts is aware
of, or, with proper circumspection in the given case, should be aware of, the fact that by so
doing he is enabling, facilitating or concealing an infringement of copyright or inducing
others to commit such infringement.

The consequences in the case of licensed use
Article 98
(1) If the author’s economic right is infringed, the person acquiring an exclusive licence
pursuant to Article 43(1) may invite the author to take the necessary measures to cease the
infringement. If the author fails to take measures within thirty days from the invitation, the
acquirer of right is entitled to take action against the infringement on his own behalf.

Simply put....Obey has a definite lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
Draug

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Dear community, Obey!

Wolf,from Hydra Utopia is here.

I would like to ask You a question. You are satisfied now that you can see the end of a child's life? I hope you are full with proud after you see that our Hydra vanished and there's no more.
She was an orphan, both of her parents left her alone. The only thing what kept away from harm herself was that godforsaken game what she loved to complete little by little during the last 4 year. She always was unstable in her mind. I knew her since we were child so I have a good view on her problems. And now it's over. I really hope you satisfied with yourself and can live your life with that knowledge you left a 15 years old girl end her life because you can't permit to use some files what was online on the internet and which's textures and some of their textures made by that girl. I'm pretty sure you are proud now. Congratulations. Smile

Ah, before I'll leave you here to celebrate your justice, I want to clear some important things. I Was the one,who invited Beza and the others from the Avalon staff for help us if they can so if you and the commiunity wants to blacklist someone that should be me except of any of them. They haven't got any acces nor the forum, nor the files of the game. They aren't know us personally before and we're know each other from only through the internet. The truth is that we've downloaded our contents maybe 80% from the internet and from deviantart and whilst Nala said it was okey to use them with our own textures, we did them. I saw Lazy's posts under that thread so that is possible that you also had some retextured item before? It's okay for you but not for anybody else? Comes to sense, Obey and dear community. The fact that you can't accept Nala's words doesn't affect the harassment what you did with my team and what we got from your toadys. It was disgusting and really childish from you. I think you maybe have some problem in mind if you reacted like this for a child's tries to spread their wings.

Returning for the Avalon staff. Using their personal messages and post them directly without uncover their names was personal injury of their rights and these contents should be deleted before I will go to the authorities. For example one of them ( name her as B) uses that name in real life too. It's not just a simple username. This isn't for threathen you, I just want to make the things clear now because I've got enough from your madness already. This is a right what every nation, every country maintain the same way. What can be mulct and some other delicacy. I hope you all will understand it, even the admins of this forum. Said about the laws, nor I, nor Hydra break any of them with the game while we made our own textures. Of course we have to improve our skills in modelling and animating but we didn't break any law,during none of the servers has income from their users officially. On this way only you should pay attention as you have a donate section.

If you showed our models, I would like to ask you to show our textures for everybody too. Not the all, Just what they are in-game. Very Happy

I'm sure about you don't know which model and wich texture was implemented in the game. We haven't got stuff what connected to Blizzard as it isn't in the game and we didn't want to implement any of them. A second for the songs. I was the one, who selected them and cut them, programmed them and listened to them. They aren't the same as your mentioned game, Soe has.

I accept if you will blacklist our server, at all. But I demand you to Collect ALL of the server's name what contains Soe critters what you mentioned as I said before a lots of content is free to use and downloadable. That's not our fault that we've found it while searching. Oh did you know that if you want to copyright all of the Dragons Den's stuff and what you have now, Neither Soe's original owners can use it anymore? Not to mention it all of the IT servers needs to get closed except DD, because all of them are using one source code. If you want a copyright, you must contact Kovu first. And I don't think he is interested in this.

Both of our homecountry has different laws. Due to ours what affect us,we didn't committed a crime.

I would like to clear one more thing as my last thing to say on this forum (I don't even care if you ban me from here for the truth). As long as I live on this mudball, the server of Hydra will live too as my revenge to take away my friend from me. I'm really angry for you because that was what I need to come home from my holiday, I can not even help to stop her...

See you in Hell.
Xoxo
Wolf
Back to top Go down
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 pm

i just

wow

the fact that youve stooped so low as to use suicide-based guilt trippingand how a good 90% of the time its just used to try and get sympathy and to get your way when nobody has actually died, which is p insulting as it pushes suicide as a 'i get what i want now' instead of a death caused by a chronic illness many people including myself suffer from
like.. being heavily depressed isnt an excuse to break laws, i would know that from personal experience

like, just wow. thats all i have to say

it sucks that obey has to take these actions and that this whole thing kept getting escalated for pointless reasons by hydra staff when it couldve easily been solved with "okay sorry i didnt know ill remove it right now" but instead was heightened to the point of having to take legal action

probably let this stand as a big example of how copyright of virtual content is just as viable to the law as is physical items
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm

I hope that that didn't happen over a game.
It's not worth it.
Just hope it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Alright, this is just getting ridiculous now.

According to INTERNATIONAL copyright laws, if an authored work is under multiple countries with different laws, the STRICTEST copyright law is to be enforced. This means that even if Hungary's laws were more lax than the US or Australian laws, the copyright you should be following is the strictest one (which i believe is the US laws).

That 80% bull crap is exactly that. Bull crap. AND even if it wasn't, it doesn't apply to the ENTIRE game. It applies to each individual work. Every mesh, every texture, every map.

is changing textures on all the models 80% of the entire game? maybe
is changing the texture on ONE mesh 80%? not by a long shot.

each critter consists of:

base mesh
skeleton rig
animation
material
texture

at BEST, you only altered 20% of the critter.

JUST because a file is available online, doesn't make it free. It if did, places like Turbosquid and iTunes would have never even existed. (after all, according to you, i could "legally" download all those nice high quality models with no payment to their authors)

It isn't too hard to know which of the models are SoE content. I mean, all you have to do is compare the base server media to theirs. But if you need a specific list, I'll more than happily oblige (just give me a few hours. there's a lot to cover Wink ) Seriously. it's very simple. Gazelle is free? yes. Skeleton t-rex? nope.

That isn't to say you can't go and download the source models from all the places I obtained them from. (most are paid models) Rig them yourself. give them unique animations. hey wow, that suddenly makes them your own. amazing how that works, huh?

I was paid a good amount of money to rig these critters and items, convert map objects, and make a few of the maps themselves. The fact they are being passed around like candy feels like someone reaching into my pocket and removing all that income. Income that could have gone to keeping me fed this month or covered a necessary health cost. (you see? two can play this guilt trip game. I'm not a well off person, financially)

Perhaps I'm blind, but I've been following this thread since it started. I never saw/read Nala defending these activities. It sounds very out of character for her, in fact. So I don't believe a word of that claim.

I'm not even going to touch the "suicide" part. The number of times that shit's been pulled is just too damn high to count anymore.
Back to top Go down
Malkabre

Game username : Zircon, Malkabre; morqque
Server : - - -
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Arrgh, I'm late to this topic but I gotta add in.
It's very ridiculous that people still do this even though it's been
addressed multiple times. Aren't they supposed to be like over 16?
I think at that age they should be more mature and not take other
server's content, as if they've never been taught that copyright law
is a real deal. It's basic human common sense
As for that "suicide" thing up there
:

Back to top Go down
lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Is it possible that this can be locked now? This is starting to blow way out of proportion and knowing I've found myself fuming over Draug's message, I assume others will be very angry as well and it's a matter of time before this turns into a flat out fight.
If not that's alright but yeah,,
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:55 pm

no, no, don't lock it, this is amusing lol

i wanna see how this goes down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 am

Same here. Joking about something very serious isn't a way to get out of things, rather make things worse. It wouldn't have been all that hard to remove everything stolen and replace it. Just like how servers had to remove all WOW items, they still made due.
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:39 am

I think this should be locked now.

It it starting to go crazy now. Also the Stolen content should have been removed and replaced, since stealing is bad, People can act immature these days -.-.
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 am

Why y'all wanna lock this before it's even finally dealt with and settled?
This matter deserves to be resolved and it's conclusion publicized. If not on principle alone, than for future reference when this issue inevitable comes around again. (and y'all damn well know it's gunna. you can try and deny it all you want, but in the end, the internet is ripe with people of this sort of attitude.)
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:55 am

Hello again Wolf. Nice to know your disregard of rules and laws also extends here to KITO and getting around bans.

I am not responsible for the actions of another. I will not accept your words as true without a Death Certificate for proof. You're a known liar and I just can't take your word regarding anything you say.

I don't have to answer to you. If you bothered to read everything I have written on this thread you will find an answer to everything you have asked or an explanation to everything you wanted one for. I don't feel like repeating myself, so go read it yourself.

One thing though...

Everyone who has been following this knows I was communicating via PM to Hydra, the admin of Hydra Utopia.

Was I? Was I really talking to that person?

Why am I asking? Well... I went to check the last login date of Hydra regarding the whole death thing they've got going on. And I found something incredibly interesting...

Spoiler:

So Hydra first registered on Hydra Utopia:  Feb 25, 2017 at 9:57am
Last online at: Feb 25, 2017 at 10:06am

And with 16 posts. However did they manage that all that in the space of 9 minutes?

Who was I speaking to?!?

Clearly not the owner as I was told. Explain this to me Wolf, if you haven't been banned again from KITO.

You're going to keep the server and download links up? Fine. I've contacted Legal Aid about the matter. Did you know Hungary is part of WTO? They joined Jan 1st 1995. That's the World Trade Organisation. Australia and the US deals with them regarding Copyright.

I've been reading up you see. I have done everything I can legally do as a civilian regarding defending my content short of hiring a lawyer. I plan to do that shortly. I sent you a letter, I showed you proof that the content was mine and I had every right to defend it and ask for it's removal. I gave you a deadline to comply - I had the right to.

Here is your last chance before I get lawyers involved - REMOVE ALL SOE CONTENT IMMEDIATELY. And by remove I don't mean just take it out of your server. I mean REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER and ANYWHERE else you have it. I have the right to demand this and I am.

Do the smart thing and comply. Good day.

EDIT: To prevent double-posting...

Hamilton wrote:
Perhaps I'm blind, but I've been following this thread since it started. I never saw/read Nala defending these activities. It sounds very out of character for her, in fact. So I don't believe a word of that claim.

They are referring to this:
Spoiler:

And as I did explain to them, this relates to the oIT shards, textures etc. of which a number were considered private, but they didn't mind if you retextured them and could use them if you did. I did also explain that this retexture-and-it's-yours thing was only in relation to the oIT items you get in the server stater package of IT 0.7.

They all seem to have glossed over every single thing that is pointed out to them, demanding answers and explanations that have already been given and ignoring them when they are given because it doesn't fit their world view. "Damn, this means I can't use that stuff. Guess I'll pretend it doesn't exist so I can keep my stolen stuff!"

Yes, I had a run-in with Nala_91 over a wing texture which, it turns out, I had inadvertently taken. Once the matter was brought up I removed the texture without fuss, apologised and the issue was solved within hours. Ask Nala_91 if you don't believe me.

Now why can't you people at Hydra Utopia be that reasonable?

Seriously, you'd get the same request and a deadline to comply in a formal 'cease and desist' letter from a lawyer.

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Okey, I'm personally got enough from you all.
I quit this godforsaken community.

Also I obligate you all to delete my name and my personal messages from this forum topics. From both thread. I've quit the team and messages are only My business. As long as I use the name Beza in my real life as a real name everything what you've posted with it is against my personal rights and now that I'm not the part of any team, nor a server you must delete it. Thanks.

To proof that what I've said, I've asked Wolf to delete my all user account and this is what left after me what Obey can see too.
http://kepkezelo.com/images/rl6opo8iqhv5o4p4kj34.jpg

So bye everybody. It wasn't a pleasure to met you all... After you've attacked us except the real owners of that forsaken game...
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Here's a lil tip, Wolfy- it is not an illegal violation of personal rights to post screenshots of messages sent via the internet and it is perfectly within Obey's right to share such screenshots as evidence of your behavior etc.

It doesn't matter if you use your internet display name in real life as well, it's your own fault for using your RL name online and Obey cannot be held responsible for that.

Keep crying about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 pm

I agree with Obey and Skulleh.

Its your fault that you used your RL name online, wolfy.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 am

One name. I can tell you my name is Susan (it isn't) but it won't do you any good in identifying me. I meant your full name is regarded as personal details. One name really isn't enough to identify anyone with. And really, you had your name on full display on the Avalon forum and again on Hydra Utopia, so why are you getting on my case when you're the one displaying your name everywhere? That's several shades of stupid right there.

Since you seem to have wiped your hands of this whole business then have a nice life and I hope you learn from this and become a better person in real life and on the internet.

Since they have posted their PM themselves, I'll post what they didn't show:
Spoiler:

So those first two screenshots are from the original Private Item list here on KITO. The last is the one of Classique of Nala that I posted for Hamilton in my last post.

Spoiler:

Honestly... how many times must I say the same things over and over before they start to sink in?

I request that this thread be left open to its conclusion so that everyone knows what happens when people take things they shouldn't.

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   

Back to top Go down

Warning about a Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: