HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about a Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 487

PostSubject: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello.

So a couple of months ago there was an issue with a Hungarian server called Avalon. Basically this server had stolen all of Sanctum of Eventide's content (which now belongs to Dragon's Den) and did not remove it when I asked.

So their server was blacklisted.

For full info, go here: http://www.kitopen.com/t4807-warning-about-using-soe-content

Now the same staff have created a new server by the name of Hydra Utopia. A screenshot of an SoE critter, now belonging to DD, was on their server's facebook page for an Easter event so you know this is very recent.
Spoiler:

See that walking egg? Yeah, made by Hamilton. Only owned by SoE until they gave DD their content. It is now exclusively a DD critter.

Imagine my surprise when I found out their new forum, Hydra Utopia, was created 2 days before I stopped communicating with Avalon staff.

Here's the staff list for Hydra Utopia: http://hydrautopia.freeforums.net/members?dir=asc&sort=name&view=staff

Spoiler:

Since they clearly didn't listen the first time I am requesting Hydra Utopia to be blacklisted for theft same as before!

Blacklist here: http://www.kitopen.com/t4820-it-server-black-list

Since proof is required:

Spoiler:

Since it would've taken forever to gather a million screenshots I just did a video that shows some things.

In this video you can clearly see the dates on the models - some of which go all the way back to 2012 and are owned by SoE. Strange how a server created in 2017 has those.

I have not contacted the staff yet. I'm afraid I'd be rather rude if I did until I cool off a bit. I gave these guys a chance when they owned Avalon. They wanted a list of SoE stuff to remove but that would've taken forever, so I simply told them to delete what they had and download the IT 0.7 version and add their original stuff to that so there would be zero chance of them having anything from SoE. Clearly they ignored me.

For proof of this (and the dates - HU was created 25th Feb, I last spoke to Avalon staff 27th Feb):

Spoiler:

They said they wouldn't do another server. Apparently that was a lie.

These same staff clearly care for nobody but themselves. If you do not want thieves like this in your community or associated with IT then please make sure you steer clear of them and that they are not welcome until they change their ways. I know none of the staff are welcome on Dragon's Den.

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Hawk

Game username : Hawk.

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Here are some screenies I have to add...

Spoiler:

When I have more time, I can take some more. To note, none of the music on the maps had been changed.
Back to top Go down
Greywolf8888

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Primordious (owner), Impressive Shadows (mod), and many more IT servers
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Wow I hate theft a lot. That's why I would never join Avalon or any Server that is stealing from any other IT server. I agree with you. I truly agree. Why do people have to steal? They could have asked for permission , or not used it at all.

People are stupid when they steal from IT servers. -.-.

Thank you for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
http://Primordious.freeforums.net
Wolfy
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Hy again.
So, we've joined a team,yes. Kill us. Very Happy
We won't ever make an own server again as I said. We're helping out here. As Wolf said us, they've download a lot of content from the internet and they were free to use.I've directly asked her about! And they have a programmer and a bunch of helpers. We are only asked to join right after you attacked our forum and was shutted down. Soooo, you live in misunderstanding now. One is proper: we haven't got anything to do with the ownership of this server,so please delete our names. We are hired for helping. Very Happy
If you want to talk anything about the server, please ask our bosses, not us. We are victims this time too.
And Obey neither I, neither any of the exAvalon staff give you a permission to give out our name or anything what we are talking about. And This is a real crime,and you give out our name again this time needlessly. You suspect again us because we've found a team to work with...
Just shut the pictures down. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Just because you find something on the internet, does not make it free. Pretty sure you were informed before hand that SOE content belonged to Dragon's Den, yet once again, you slap it into a server and change the name, thinking you won't get caught. Don't claim ignorance. You are not victims. You knew what you were doing. Whether your claim of ownership is true or not, you and your staff are still responsible for knowingly being part of something stolen from top to bottom. Take responsibility. The photos will not come down.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes I am aware that Hydra Utopia has free content that's available here on KITO. I have no problem with that and all the evidence presented is of SoE content that is definitely  not free. You are staff of a server. That means you are, in part, responsible for everything that goes on in that server. I am also well within my rights to give out the names of those who have stolen from me. I spoke to your bosses the last time and that accomplished nothing. Instead of wasting my time going over the whole 'please remove your stolen content' bit again I just decided to skip it. I told your bosses exactly what needed to be done to fix things and I was ignored. If you feel like a victim in all this then I suggest you find yourself another server.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 am

Here are further images of the theft. All of the following contain more critters that are NOT allowed to be used.

Spoiler:

A video and chat logs have also been supplied by an outside source, but I will pass those on to Obey. Seriously...I wish people would stop taking the work of others and claiming it as their own. Pure laziness and disrespect for all those that have worked so hard.
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:06 am

Added to list.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty #4555
Don't be shy in messaging me about anything, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 am

Thank you very much KatyeKitty.
Back to top Go down
harkotsu
Banned

Game username : Harkotsu
Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Thanks Obey for showing me this server. I like it very much and admins are much better than anywhere. Looks like Dragon's Den cosh management. I will pass, and I think I will stay there, and I will recommend to many of my friends.
---------------------------
If I have to ask, Obey, are you afraid of your own little server? Tell me about the existing games and I guarantee that they will all contain the same stuff.
By the way, can I ask you to show you what you were fighting on either the Impressive Title server or anywhere else? There are so many things in your game that can be downloaded from the internet and accuse you. Not to mention some animals. So, can I get a list of what you copied?
Whether on the net or on the Impressive Title server
-----------------------------
If you do not want her to take care of her, let her get away from it. That's all: D

(I'm not english, sorry)

Postscript:
HYDRA UTOPIA FOR EVER! ❤❤❤❤
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello harkotsu.

Are you staff of Hydra Utopia?

Am I afraid? No, I am annoyed. I am annoyed that people think it's okay to steal and that ignorant people defend them because the people in charge say 'it was free on the internet'.

Yes, all the servers have a number of the same maps, textures, critters, models etc. because they started with the original download of Impressive Title 0.7.

Yes, there are a number of models in SoE you can find on the internet, even for free. But Hydra Utopia contains the same music, same particles, same skeletons and same animations for items and critters (which are not available anywhere except SoE's files) as SoE. Please explain how this 'is free from the internet' when the only possible way for any server to have those files is to take them from SoE?
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 pm

If you're going to defend thieves you have no place in this community LOL

Skype - KatyeKitty

Back to top Go down
harkotsu
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Not, i'm not a staff.

I recommend a hearing test for you. Music is far from being a SOE server. Some Nightcore music. Here Kiton is an article that describes how to translate textures, then use it.

Not to mention that the admins are good, not as big bastards as DD servers.
------------------------------------
Thank you for showing me the Hydra server. I love it. Thank You Obey lol!
Back to top Go down
harkotsu
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

❤❤❤❤ HYDRA UTOPIA FOR EVER ❤❤❤❤
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Game username : Oliver
Server : In Progress
Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Misspinker

Game username : Misspink
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:18
Female Posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

What the hell?
>.>
Back to top Go down
http://magrose.portfoliobox.net/startpage
KatyeKitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:56 pm

Op, my banhammer slipped.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this crap, Obey.

Skype - KatyeKitty

Back to top Go down
Greywolf8888

Server : Primordious (owner), Impressive Shadows (mod), and many more IT servers

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 pm

One time I told the owner of Avalon to stop stealing SoE content ,and she banned me for asking her to stop stealing SoE content.

So Avalon and Hydra Utopia ,are very suspicious servers , I will keep my eye out on them , because I hate theft and rude people. So I will be very wary about Hydra Utopia and Avalon , because the owner of Avalon has been extremely rude to me.

So I have to say: Be Cautious because Avalon and Hydra Utopia are very suspicious , rude , and theft It servers.

I really want them to stop stealing SoE content.

@harkostu , what the hell? DD is a good IT server , wtf are you doing , Avalon is a very suspicous It server -.-.

I just wanted to get my message out there , because I really want Avalon to stop stealing from SoE.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:04 am

Unfortunately, it's the same group of immature people. I was also banned after calling them out in game for ripping off SoE. I pointed out the prey, music, and even the items were all the same. I broke no rules, I did not curse or call names, I simply informed them that what they had was stolen, and it would be reported to Kito. What we are dealing with is a bunch of lazy children who want to be 'glorified' by owning server, but don't want to do any of the work. It's sad. Either way, their server will inevitably fail so we can all just sit back and watch them make fools of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Greywolf8888

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 am

I hate the Avalon staff team. I did the same thing as you , still Avalon banned me ,because they are a bunch of immature theft's -.-. I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 am

I contacted all the staff of Hydra Utopia yesterday once again asking for all SoE content to be removed.

Sigh.

Lots of images and I apologise in advance.

Spoiler:

So there you have it. That's absolutely everything, no edits or anything.

Sorry to bring the drama here, but I don't like people saying it's okay to take stuff because they found it on the internet and use it because they retextured it.

Am I doing something wrong by defending the rights to the content that I own? If people didn't steal I wouldn't give ultimatums to them with a chance to fix things. But they don't seem to see it as a chance to fix things at all, just as a chance for me to harass the innocent apparently. What even? Do these people not work by decency or logic?

Perhaps they simply don't wish to listen to me because I'm 'mean'.

Can someone please explain if I'm doing something wrong or if they are?
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

Smell that? I smell a troll.
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
Oliver

Game username : Oliver
Server : In Progress
Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

"Am I doing something wrong by defending the rights to the content that I own"
You're not doing anything wrong.
It's DD's content and they can't just take it.
Back to top Go down
lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 am

I'm about 99% sure they didn't mention to those "authorities" that they've stolen content that was physically paid for with real money and hours of real work hours went into. But that's just me. I'd hate to say this but you might want to follow up on that legal aspect and see what you can do about this. :/
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about a Server   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Okay, back again. Keeping things up to date.

If you're wondering about the red rectangles it was an email address - not my place to give out personal details that aren't mine like that so I blocked it. If you really want to know (why would you?) feel free to go to Hydra Utopia and ask Hydra for it.

Spoiler:

I...don't recall mentioning deviantART? Did I miss something?

For anyone else who believes they can skate by on such flimsy 'legal' technicalities that these people are trying to employ I assure you it will not work. Do not use content in your servers that you procured from another server such as SoE. It is wrong, lazy, greedy and downright criminal. It is theft, plain and simple. I have already put up a warning about this regarding SoE content.

EDIT: Sorry, got a reply so decided to add it here instead of double-posting! (I also blocked out the email again)

Spoiler:

Again, sorry for dragging everything here, but I like to make sure more than just me, or anyone affiliated closely with DD (such as my staff for example), knows what's going on.

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Warning about a Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: