HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What IT server did you play first and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 77

PostSubject: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I was always curious as to how people found out about IT servers, personally I started off on FeralHeart+ then Impressive World.
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
TheWolfLover88

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 am

*Oldish thread forgot to do it*

Was with Wolf Quest then heard about Feral Heart
Got banned, got Impressive World then Dragons Den

Now im everywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Nakti
®
®

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 am

I was given a link to oIT on one forum, a little time before animals were added. I loved that atmosphere of endless roleplay and aimless running through the forests...
When they launched FeralHeart, i decided to copy maps from oIT to FeralHeart to be able to play there, but in a middle of the work ITr appeared Very Happy so I stopped
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 510

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:20 pm

HexenHatter wrote:
I know for a fact I joined FH first, then LM, I believe IW then WS? Then I just started jumping around a lot more and my memory gets bumpy lmao.
I just know for a fact that DD was one of the later servers I joined, just because I was scared of Obey at one point PFFF

Seriously? XD Well...sorry, I guess?

I played FH first. Was there for a while then heard about IT, but oIT was shut by then. ITr was up though, so I went there but when it went down I headed to IW, then SoE, then started making DD. Since then I've also been on GROWL, Wolf Soul and Myatar Legends for a bit.

I've been on a number of other servers but never really played them so I'm not counting them here.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Lamina

Game username : Lamina
Server : GuardiansFate (WIP)
Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:39 am

My very first server was DD. I heard of it on YouTube. Back then I ever wanted to play animal related games where you can hunt and such stuff. I registered immediately and played the game.
One day someone told me, they wanted to create their own game and that KovuLKD was the creator of the ITs. I started to research for KovuLKD and found KITO.
Back to top Go down
http://gurdiansfate.freeforums.net/
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Wolf quest is not an IT server.

I have more to share.

I also play SoE and Dragons den. Tried IW , pretty much then I started working on Primordious.
Back to top Go down
RikaCreature

Server : Dawn of Eternity Co-Owner
Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:19 pm

other than feral heart, which I joined shortly after it was created, the first IT server I played on was uh, impressive title reborn, which obviously I didn't play on for very long.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Man I remember FH+ and I fondly remember the release of Dragons Den. Its amazing to see how far its come.
Back to top Go down
Darc

Game username : Darcia
Server : Developer for Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:16 pm

My first server was ITr, those were the weird days. Then IW, IE, uhhh.... FH? Server I spend my time on nowadays is DD because I am interested in studying their models in the game.
Back to top Go down
Celya

Game username : Sorrow / Celyangel / Xaphyrius
Server : Souls Of Legacy (mod); Guardian's Fate (mod)
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Impressive World because it was the only IT server I found after the original Impressive Title died
but I've knew feralheart before
Back to top Go down
http://animal-herd.freeforums.net/
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:31 pm

I now play Myatar Legends as well. Its fun being a Griffon with balls XD.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed May 10, 2017 2:59 pm

I think at one point I mained IW, but now I don't really go on many servers as I am working on my own
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 731

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm

WOW after being around nearly 5 years (The 5th anniversary is only about 3 weeks away) we seem to be very low in the number of players who like us.  
But then I check our forum and see this information.

This makes me feel a lot better.
When it comes to IT servers we have grown and grown.
Obey and I are hard at it with the work on DD 10.
Many of the features of other IT servers came from our work or people we paid for coding from our ideas.
Here is a quick screen shot from DD10 (early test)
Yes the fairy has a couple of particles added to her mesh.
Anyway best wishes to other servers. Sorry never get time to try them out.
~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Mon May 15, 2017 4:39 am

Good luck to you aswell! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
YuikaFur

Game username : didneyworl
Server : Impressive Space, Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm

So after months of playing FH and being bored because you could only walk around, I heard of IW then tried to download it on the Mac, but got in trouble for doing so. I didn't even know it could only run on Windows at the time. So while I was on a vacation to the U.S. in Summer 2013 to visit family that lived there, I watched these videos: and I wanted to play Last Moon. My grandmother let me install it on a laptop that was in the house, and I made my first character on there, a blue wolf named Marie. But I was 10 at the time, so I lied about my age DX
So after we returned home from vacation, I downloaded Last Moon on a laptop that used to be my father's work laptop, but he got a new one and let me have it.
I still think lying about my age was a stupid decision I made. I'm currently working on a test server of mine.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Mon May 22, 2017 12:36 am

I remember when LM first came out oh good lord
Back to top Go down
• ρεиυlтιмαтε •

Server : Reflection Of Spirits
Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Found FeralHeart through YouTube. After about a year on there, I joined Dragon's Den. Found that through YouTube, too. Then, I joined more and more servers, and after a few more years I finally gained enough knowledge to pop over to KITO and make one of my own. (Had to type this twice because I accidentally clicked the next page and lost everything.)
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:11 pm

I found FH through an old animation app (Flipnote Hetana)
Then moved onto IT - Then I think DD? I know I found DD pretty early on
Back to top Go down
Bandwitch

Game username : Bandwitch/199LeafClover
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14 am

Personally, I played FH first, and found out about Impressive World through a friend I think. Then I heard about Dragon's Den from a then-IW mod (Kenta), joined that, and went to SoE.

My favorite of those was SoE. That will forever be my ''home'' server, tbh.
Back to top Go down

What IT server did you play first and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: