HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What IT server did you play first and Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 79

PostSubject: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

I was always curious as to how people found out about IT servers, personally I started off on FeralHeart+ then Impressive World.
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:28 am

I played wolf soul first because i saw a video of it on youtube.
Back to top Go down
mac

Game username : macabre
Server : BloodLust
Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:37 am

Huh... I honestly don't remember how I found IT xD
I just remember coming across the Impressive World forums and, yeah. That was way back when though, long before it fell apart.. such a shame, I loved IW, but after IW I started SoE. I can honestly say SoE was my faviorite server, and then after SoE ended, Wolf Soul. So sad that all of these servers either had to be shut down or just, ruined.
Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:07 am

I played the original oIT

but when it shut down I found out about ITr (yes the one with Ritza) - and when that shut down I went to IW - and when that went sour I went to SoE. Razz

I haven't really been involved with another IT server as much when SoE went down.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:22 am

I loved FeralHeart until it changed into drama hell.. That was the most loyal I was to an IT server as a regular member before I started devoting my time to helping ones I used to work on out. I agree that it is sad how much its changed community wise. I don't get much enjoyment playing them as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 377

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 am

oIT vets rule!
*cough*
kidding kidding. It's been fun watching new faces show up each year. <3

but yeah >.> technically speaking, I was in IT before it even had server functions. lol oh god I cannot find a way to word that so it doesn't sound all lame and hipster-y. I'm so sorry...
Back to top Go down
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 am

one of my friends wanted to play last moon w me so we did a lot of stuff there together :0 i didnt even know really what it servers were back then
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:13 am

I played feral heart, then for a while while it was shut down, people where talking about IT and i was like, what is that? they sent me a link to impressive world, and i played it. I eventually found my way to KITO and started making my own servers, i have owned 4 servers.
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:42 am

I played Feralheart and then Sanctum Of Eventide then it branched off from there. Can't remember how I found KITO, I think someone showed it to me. Unsure.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:34 am

I remember when IW first came out, its amazing to see how many other servers showed up! But for sure I'll miss my friends back on IT and the old FH.. I think I came to KITO after I was trying to look for new servers.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:40 am

First discovered Feral Heart on the New year of i don't remember the year : 3
Played for like 1 year found cool french people
then Hedeltrez a good friend of mine told me about Impressive World
and i played IW every single day : 3 it's one of my best souvenir ! I had so much funnnnnn
but then i found out about KITO started my server and my journey on Impressive Title servers started : D
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:38 pm

The first server I ever played was Impressive World.

I think I started playing it at around the end of April 2012?
But I found it because I was really sick one night, and I was on Wolfhome. Somebody told me about Impressive World, and I thought it sounded a hundred times better than Feral Heart.

So yeah. Back then, I thought IW was just its own separate game like Feral Heart was, instead of a server. In fact, I had no idea what Impressive Title servers were back then... lol
The only reason I found out about the IT servers is because I remember seeing help threads on the IW forum that gave a link to KITO.

I'm sure most of you remember how much of a noob I was back then. It still makes me cringe. x_x

I'm actually not very involved with the Impressive Title servers anymore. Though I do still lurk here from time to time, because I want to see where Impressive Title goes. (And now I sound like a stalker. lolol)
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:14 pm

I was known at TBSNIHON or TBSNIHON0104 in those days if anyone knows me :3
Back to top Go down
Malkabre

Game username : Zircon, Malkabre; morqque
Server : - - -
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:45 am

My first IT server was Impressive World, I first played it back in 2013 after hearing about it
on the FeralHeart forum. It was a decent server at that time, I went by the username Zirecontic
on it.
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Old IT, one of my favorite deviantART artists played it, so I decided to give it a try. c:
Back to top Go down
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am

The original Impressive Title,
I found a video of it on YouTube
and downloaded it immediately.
I cringe at the not so pretty characters I had.
What I miss the most about it would have
to be all the roleplays, they were amazing.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:22 pm

I feel haha, all of my characters are from my cringey SuperWhoLock days.
I'll admit I miss one RP from FH a lot.
Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:41 am

I'm starting to think i'm the only one here who never played either oIT, or Impressive world or SOE (at least before they went offline then came back up).
Back to top Go down
Five

Game username : Five
Server : Miskai (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:12 am

I played the original Impressive Title.
A friend of mine told me about the game and I fell in love with it instantly.
I followed FeralHeart as it was created since I was a member on the Impressive Heart forum.
I played FH off and on until I met the owner of the server I work for now.
Was happy to work for a server of the game I was obsessed with for so long.
Between then and now I played a few of the more popular servers out there, but I still miss the original.
I guess I'm a little biased there though so. cx
Back to top Go down
http://miskai.boards.net/
Vessan

Game username : Havessan/vessan/jussahn
Server : Last Moon (3D modeler)
Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am

Out of the servers, I first joined RS as some nobody lol (after some painstaking moments trying to get SoE to work, grrr) Royal Skies was wonderfull, beutiful and charming.
In betwen after I tested out some other servers before I got referred to Last Moon, and joined as staff.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:47 am

I used to play last moon , moved to IS , and then , moved to Feral heart , and dawn of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Game username : V-Version - Kay
Server : Ross: Flowery Path (OWNER) Kybrid Pawz (GLOBAL MOD) Impressive Shadows (CO-OWNER)
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:47 pm

I started with FH and then discovered WS (rip :c)
Back to top Go down
http://ross-it.freeforums.net
HexenHatter

Server : I'm everywhere, man.
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 am

I know for a fact I joined FH first, then LM, I believe IW then WS? Then I just started jumping around a lot more and my memory gets bumpy lmao.
I just know for a fact that DD was one of the later servers I joined, just because I was scared of Obey at one point PFFF
Back to top Go down
lionz95

Game username : lionz95(current), calvin, warsaw, temidite
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:04 pm

i remember playing impressive world first. i originally wanted to play feral heart and played iw because it was relevant, but then i ended up playing last moon and other it servers and im glad i did!
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: What IT server did you play first and Why?   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:02 am

*Oldish thread forgot to do it*

Was with Wolf Quest then heard about Feral Heart
Got banned, got Impressive World then Dragons Den

Now im everywhere lol
Back to top Go down

What IT server did you play first and Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: