HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about using SoE content!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 512

PostSubject: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:19 pm

As many of you may know, I am ObeyTheFist - one of the two owners of the server Dragon's Den.

Many of you also probably know of a server called Sanctum of Eventide.

SoE was the first public server released after Impressive World and ITr. After around 2 years SoE was shut down as the owners were moving on to other projects.

When SoE shut down the majority of its content, barring a couple of critters and items that the original owners did not want released outside of SoE, was gifted to myself and LazyZim - the two owners of Dragon's Den.

Thus did DD become the owners of most of SoE content.

However SoE never encrypted their files and theft of their content was everywhere. It got even worse when the server, under the management of Amber, was brought back online for testing purposes and left up. Nothing had been done with it, but a download link was released and so a whole new slew of thieves now had access to a lot of stuff they deemed 'free for the taking'.

Lazy and I, as the owners of the SoE content, took it upon ourselves to put a stop to those who thought they could take and use that content simply because it wasn't encrypted or they thought no one would catch them.

I am here now to tell everyone IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING FROM SOE IN YOUR SERVER REMOVE IT NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE STOLEN IT.

If you see a server using things from SoE then please report it to me. I am SICK and TIRED of people STEALING.

If you obtained permission from the owners of SoE before it shut down, then show me proof and that's fine.

If you obtained permission from the 'owner' after it shut down then YOU HAVE STOLEN IT. LazyZim and myself became the owners of most of it when SoE went down. Therefore any permission to use SoE content should have been gained from LazyZim and myself.

Amber is NOT the owner and never has been and does NOT have the authority to grant permission to use ANY of SoE's content unless it was specifically made by her.

I know of one server that has all of SoE's content and only permission from Amber to use it, granted a year ago, which is not legitimate. I have heard there is another server out there that has all of SoE's content as well.

STOP. STEALING.

For the love of whatever you believe in - if you have SoE content in your server REMOVE IT NOW.

I am asking nicely.

I will only ask once.

Dear KITO admins: If a server is found using SoE, now DD, content without permission, can you put out a blacklist warning for that server?

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 pm

I'veBeenWaitingForAPostLikeThisForever...

I shall keep an eye out for SoE's content too Obey, thank you for this notice. Stealing is absolutely disgusting behaviour and I really hope those who do obtain SoE's content get rid of it when they read this- this post is 100% truth and rightfully DD's and SoE's only.

Thank you Obey, someone finally brought up a post about theft from SoE, you're right it is EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Very happy to see someone posted this. I'll keep a lookout obey c:
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Just let us know which servers need to be listed and it will be done.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Any examples of specific SoE content that is most often stolen, so we know what to look out for? (i know people could just play the game, but some of their stuff is from free 3d sites so some people can't always be sure if its SoE.)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Game username : Oliver
Server : IKIGAI
Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

I will keep an eye ^^
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 am

Steve wrote:
Any examples of specific SoE content that is most often stolen, so we know what to look out for? (i know people could just play the game, but some of their stuff is from free 3d sites so some people can't always be sure if its SoE.)

Quite often it is most of the content - there's no way to pin down what since, when it does get stolen, the majority of it seems to be taken.

The alien from Alien, the My Little Pony stuff, anything from World of Warcraft and Slenderman are obviously not original SoE content and it would take forever to list the stuff that is.

Everything not original just listed, minus WoW stuff, was animated exclusively for SoE by Hamilton. Correct me if I'm wrong. So that content should not be used either without express permission from Hamilton.

I have noticed that some of the most commonly stolen things are the swords, bandanas, halos, bracelets and headphones.

A lot of server owners caught with SoE content by me over the years have stated that 'one of my staff members said they got it free to use or made it'.

If you are unsure if something in a server is from SoE and if that server can use it just send me a screenshot of the content in question and I can tell you straight away.

KatyeKitty wrote:
Just let us know which servers need to be listed and it will be done.

Thanks! I am currently discussing things with the staff of the server that got 'permission' to use SoE stuff from Amber. If this cannot be resolved between us then I shall release the server name along with all the evidence I have concerning the theft.

I don't want to give anyone a bad reputation, but I will do what I must if others can't be reasonable.

Thank you to everyone who replied. It makes me glad to know there are still people out there who don't like theft and are willing to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 pm

I have been speaking with the staff of a new server called Avalon. http://avalon-it.proboards.com/ They are the server I mentioned that got 'permission' from Amber aka Kahara.

Spoiler:

I gave them 24 hours to remove the download links and take the server offline. As you can see from the screenshots they had plenty of time to do so and removed the links. I have waited the full 24 hours, and more, and their server is still online.

I request that the server Avalon is blacklisted and the staff, if they have accounts here on KITO, have their status changed to 'Watched'.

Avalon staff:
Bishounen
Beza
Flamephox
suzu

I am sorry it came to this. If the KITO staff would like screenshot evidence of everything said from start to finish I can supply it either here or by PM.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfeye

Game username : Wolfeye
Server : Currently none of
Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

I hope you will post that message too where they said that only them can use the online server for testing and nobody else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Some images of the models that are constantly/frequently stolen would be helpful.

As I personally have NO idea what any of these models look like and just saying they're from "SoE" doesn't jog my memory unfortunately.

Also which models have they taken and screenshots of them? Just makes everything neat and fair in my own opinion.

EDIT: Also from the discussion on the topic they are working to remove the content.
The things you are PMing them over just seems to exclusively be over your contact with Maniac however I may be wrong. Forgive me if so - I'm just reading through this myself.

Spoiler:

EDIT #2: As well as blacklisting the staff? I don't think that's quite fair as some of them might not even be aware of this nor have ANY control over what goes into the server's content files. I don't even think all of those people responded on that one topic either way. I think they should have at least the chance to speak for themselves about what is going on before they're blacklisted for something they might not even know is happening.
Back to top Go down
RikaCreature

Server : Dawn of Eternity Co-Owner
Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 pm

here's some good rules of thumb for newbie server owners regarding using content cuz I get the feeling half the people stealing junk have no idea that they're actually stealing.

if you dont know where it came from and it wasnt in the default IT files, don't use it.
if a "friend" gives you stuff that they say is "totally free to use" when they didn't make it, ask them where they got it. if they can't give you an answer or say they don't remember, don't use it.
if you find it on some random site like deviantart or one of those "free" model sites full of game rips and all it says in the description is something "credit to the original artist" DONT USE IT

I've seen the excuse "well I didn't know who made it" waaaay too many times like if you didnt know who made it why did you use it?????

on another note posting images of the meshes in question, or at least some of them, will help us keep a look out for stolen stuff.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:18 am

Jaxy wrote:
Some images of the models that are constantly/frequently stolen would be helpful.

As I personally have NO idea what any of these models look like and just saying they're from "SoE" doesn't jog my memory unfortunately.

Also which models have they taken and screenshots of them? Just makes everything neat and fair in my own opinion.

EDIT: Also from the discussion on the topic they are working to remove the content.
The things you are PMing them over just seems to exclusively be over your contact with Maniac however I may be wrong. Forgive me if so - I'm just reading through this myself.

Spoiler:

EDIT #2: As well as blacklisting the staff? I don't think that's quite fair as some of them might not even be aware of this nor have ANY control over what goes into the server's content files. I don't even think all of those people responded on that one topic either way. I think they should have at least the chance to speak for themselves about what is going on before they're blacklisted for something they might not even know is happening.

If it helps I'll post everything I have. As for what they took…it was EVERYTHING. The only thing I saw changed in their server was the main game menu background picture. They had basically lifted all of SoE's files and plonked them into their server. Same music, critters, items, maps, heck they didn't even change the drop list.

First I got a report on DD from a concerned player asking if this new server had permission to use SoE content. They then gave us a link to deviantART and the Avalon forum.

The deviation has been removed, but here's all the stuff from deviantART (I am FantomoDrako there):
Spoiler:

And everything on the Avalon forum. I don't know if they've removed my posts on there as I am now banned.

Spoiler:

For anything further:
http://www.kitopen.com/t2107-regarding-soe-content
Screenshots of a Skype conversation between someone and Seb/Maniac regarding SoE content:
Spoiler:

This person told me the Avalon staff had tried to buy SoE off Seb/Maniac and were turned down:
Spoiler:

I had no idea if this was true or not so I attempted to PM Maniac and Mercy on the IoE forum. Unfortunately my message has disappeared from there entirely. :/

LazyZim managed to contact Mercy however.
Spoiler:

Here is what was said between Mercy and one of the Avalon staff:
Spoiler:

Why am I the bad guy when I spoke to them, for several days, instead of 'going on a rampage' here on KITO publicly without even attempting to sort things out? It was not a DD staff member that alerted us about Avalon in the first place. The only bad things I heard about them were said in that Discord screenshot a bit above. I did not let it colour my opnion of them at all. The only thing I cared about was that they had stolen content.

Today is the 4th day since I first contacted Avalon staff. I went back and forth with them for 3 days giving them many chances. At the end I gave them a time limit, a full 24 hours, which is plenty of time to do what I asked. One of the Avalon staff said it was still up for staff only, but a player confirmed it was still online to everyone. It was not until 7 hours after the deadline that the server was taken offline.

I know some of you may feel that my actions are a bit harsh, especially since they conceded to remove the content. But this was only after 3 days of getting virtually nowhere. I asked them to remove the download links AND take the server offline until the stolen content was removed. They did not. They didn't need the server up to remove any content.

I asked for the staff to be 'watched' as they seemed to feel it was okay to take things and were trying to justify it any way they could. I honestly didn't think KITO would want those sorts of people having free reign in the community. I'm sorry if I was wrong about that.

I hope all of this explains why I did what I did.
Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 am

No that seems perfectly reasonable! The only issue was that the rest of us couldn't see the full situation and what was going on. So it may have looked like it wasn't too much of an issue with the few screenshots you had originally given us - but now we can clearly see that the server does in fact deserve a blacklist and to be shut down.

No worries! I can't speak on behalf of the other staff members though I do know -in my previous experience- some of the people I've made content for have told me little to nothing about the game in general and have even kept certain things away from me so I wouldn't find out. Though if they're all connected then I agree with you about everything previously said!

To Summarize :
Thank you for the extra screenshots - it kind of helps me understand a bit more what was going on xP
and I will have to agree with you about the "fate" of this server.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:44 am

Jaxy wrote:
No that seems perfectly reasonable! The only issue was that the rest of us couldn't see the full situation and what was going on. So it may have looked like it wasn't too much of an issue with the few screenshots you had originally given us - but now we can clearly see that the server does in fact deserve a blacklist and to be shut down.

No worries! I can't speak on behalf of the other staff members though I do know -in my previous experience- some of the people I've made content for have told me little to nothing about the game in general and have even kept certain things away from me so I wouldn't find out. Though if they're all connected then I agree with you about everything previously said!

To Summarize :
Thank you for the extra screenshots - it kind of helps me understand a bit more what was going on xP
and I will have to agree with you about the "fate" of this server.

No worries. I should've posted everything up front but it was a ridiculous hour of the morning and I just wasn't up to it.

I'll leave it to the KITO staff to decide what to do now. As long as Avalon has no content from SoE when they go back online then I have no further problem with them.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Male Posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 am

OK just a note here that may not be obvious from all the information posted.

I downloaded the Avalon IT game to have a look. They did not steal just items and critters, they replaced the SOE main title with their own and released the SOE game complete with all maps critters and items. I have not checked all the stuff in their release but it looked like SOE, smelt like SOE, sounded like SOE and WAS SOE.

So if these people think they can just retexture everything with their own textures and keep all the meshes then that is not going to happen. Even the Sanctum Shards were there.

As you are all aware Obey and I were gifted SOE when it closed and we were to stop unauthorized use of the content. Even we did not use all their content as some items and critters we were asked not to use. These items and critters were in the Avalon release.

Obey has handled the discussions with the Avalon staff very professionally and tried to get them to see what they were doing was wrong. I feel she has been treated badly by these people and they are bringing disrepute on our IT community.

As an example I have here one the left the start of the SOE items.cfg and on the right the Avalon items.cfg.

~LazyZim~
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:52 am

The player that told me Avalon server was down must have had a bad connection - the server is still up and running.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Okey, now I really need to register up here because What you are doing here is Nonsense anyway.
Obey, yea, you posted Everything just not that message what I've sent to you yesterday.
So if you missed it, here is it:

AS I mentioned Before MANY times we've already deleted nearly the whole game and Make our OWN.
We need to test somewhere. It doesn't the game what YOU still have. The current files aren't online and they are half-made yet so you CAN NOT EVEN SEE IT nor if you've downloaded the game Before. The server is online ONLY for the staff and ONLY for test things. We won't change the server's IP address because we can't.
I don't know how your little spy (I know her personally and I'm not a numb) managed to log in when the server was last online just now while I was online to test an item. The server wasn't online at 10:52 when you write that you still can log in.
By the way I've said more than a day before that we removed the download link and Deleted ALL the contents. I don't know what is Unclear about it. You still remember when you've just beginned the server and accidentally ,,steal" Vanity's necklace. This was the same. You've deleted it, and ALL. No blacklists, no rampage no ANYTHING. We made the same.
You have an OLDER version than ours because NOBODY can download the new content. SEE??
CAN you understand it now?? I'm really got enough of you.
You asked why you are the bad guy. Here is my answer. Because you can't stop harassing us while you CAN'T EVER SEE the current version of the server! Lazy was downloaded the game but I ask you WHEN? And HOW while we've removed the links??? And WHAT version you have?? The old one? Maybe this is the key why there are content what you don't want to see.
C'mon men. We are a baby server we are learning and testing the things what needed. That was only our respobsibility to have an open-developing procedure. There were my friends and our staff was online as well as DD's staff member.
Oh if we are here. Dear Classique, or how you call yourself. On DD your name is Maniac (This isn't copyright?) your only luck that we haven't made any screenshot where you discussing about how bad DD is and how rude the staff and admins are... I will send them immadiately as Obey pleased but neither me, neither the team was never thought that we would need it anytime in front of you...
Anyway dear Lazy and Obey you think that's the ultimate reaction for a newborn TESTING server to care? Blaclist them if they are testing their skills in making a server? Okey, DO IT. PLEASE! We WILL working on the server anyway. If you don't like it we WILL still working on it and we need to test it, Yes. We WILL start the server if we need to test something. But I hope it's clear now that WE Haven't got ANY ,,stolen" content. Yeah, the responibility to open the game during the developing WAS ours. But as soon as you've created this topic, it has a major problem. This one is:
AFTER we made all the steps what we've promised YOU  still here to blacken us and got us on your blacklist.
My brain is on a rampage now too and I'm so nervous like I've never in my life. Why a 26 or grown up can NOT understand that we've done our own part of the settlement? My english isn't that bad that you can't understand what am I saying. And I repeated several times that we've already REMOVED everything as you pleased before you've gone to a rampage against us.
That's the whole truth. You can't download the REAL game. That's what you need to understand. Because we shut down the download links, Deleted nearly everything (except from our private animals, textures and items) and you still say that we have it...
Of course! Because you are having files from BEFORE we shutted the whole thing down.
We have our own business as well as you, dear admins. We could make mistakes like everyone else could do dumb things.
Yes, I know my truth, I've sent several messages to buy the files from Maniac and Amber and I personally NEVER got an answer. But I've never said NONE of us get. AND if its a misunderstanding why YOU, dear grown ups need to nearly kill a newborn staff? Are you serious?
After that we've removed the things? Look, As you said earlier: ,,I had no idea if this was true or not so I attempted to PM Maniac and Mercy on the IoE forum. Unfortunately my message has disappeared from there entirely. :/"
Thats it! I can send you the last message what I've sent to Maniac and Amber but all of the previous ones are disappeared just because I don't know that I need to tick the box in if I want to save it in my outbox. There:

And this wasn't the first letter what I've written. Why sould nor Maniac nor Amber answered MY messages? The others from my staff doesn't matter. Why nobody can an answer for a normally written message for YEARS?? If I've ever had an answer I shouldn't beleive anything else just that and can stop that we want to test anything with other's files.
Yea, now I was Rude as hell I know but I can totally not stand if someone tell lies about Me and about my staff who are the most helpful team in the world.
That's my end here.
Hehe. You have 24 hours to stop spreading lies about my team or I will blacklist you! ><
All in all, it's over guys. There are Isn't any content what belongs to someone else( You can't see while you have the old files). And I never lies even if it comes to my friends. We are working on our own and have tons of things to do. As a veteran player I can remember nearly every item and animal we saw so I don't think there will be any problem during the developments on our own items. I have tons of idea.
For a Goodbye gift there is my baby boy, Spikey. Cute, isn't it? AND Unique. Razz
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 pm

"Hehe. You have 24 hours to stop spreading lies about my team or I will blacklist you! ><"

When did I lie?

Also, how could I have seen that message when I've been banned? I kept checking for replies all the way up until the deadline I gave. I waited a further 2 hours. It was then a ridiculous hour in the morning and I went to bed. If you were working and physically could not shut the server down until later then why did you not say so when you told me you removed the links? Why not send a message if you couldn't get off work in time? I would have waited. Despite what you seem to believe I am a reasonable person. I didn't know I was 'rampaging' either.

I can't check if the content is gone or not. I won't be able to check when you release a new download link. I'm banned, remember? Did I break a rule?

To answer you, Lazy downloaded it a couple of hours before I asked you to remove the links.

Why do you keep mentioning a DD staff member? I asked you for proof of what you say about them more than once and never got any.

Look, it's nice that you made a KITO account just to speak to me, since I'm banned on Avalon and all. Especially since you said you never wanted to speak to me again.

Did I, or did I not, wish your server all the best once SoE's, now DD's, content was removed?

You've said your piece. I've said mine. Whatever happens from here is entirely up to the KITO staff.

By the way, your dragon texture needs a little bit of fixing near the base of the tail. Otherwise, good job.

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

No Obey, you didn't break any rules(just our mind and soul). If I know well, we've banned everyone out of the forum while we working. Just to prevent unwanted asking ,, where is the link", ,,Why I can't log in?" We've warned everyone for this and said that we will be back.

I will be straight Obey, I've forget about timezones between the two country.

Really sorry to mention your member again but I'm so angry with her. I've really never thought that she will make a reason and I ever need a screenshot about her manner. I saw the message she sent you here in the comment section (on a picture) and I'm sure she was the one who make this as rough as the situation can be rough. Yes, she knew my partner for a long time and that's why she wanted to become an admin on Avalon. I'm glad that we haven't let her. As I wrote the only luck for her that I didn't made a screenshot. :/ This way I can't show you and now I'm sure you won't beleive my words. All I can do just warn you to pay attention.

I really didn't want to talk with you ever again but after I saw this thead I've Needed to tell you, you are not right in the moment (that's why I mentioned lies). We've made what you wanted, it's just an unlucky thing that you can't check it now. (Neither I have what others are working on now. We will get together in the end of the process.)

And thanks. We will need to learn a whole bounch of things about the servers.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Why ban everyone? Just put it on maintenance mode...
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

@Wolfy

Wow '-' you can literally say goodbye to your fanbase, this is the kind of behaviour that people tend to get away from.
You should consider changing your ways of "preventing unwanted asking" like remove the chat and not ban your members who are excited to play your games.

And banning Obey already means to me that you run away from your responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Devious_Red

Game username : Devious
Server : Currently in the beginner's process of making one :)
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:31 am

@Wolfy

Child, you don't understand how embarrassing this is for your part. You could of easily solved this by now, but practically you ruined your entire fan base and game itself.

This is pretty childish on your part, just stop.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Nah, okey, hey, I need to clear a thing. Most of our players are our friends and know what we are working on now.
We will unlock the ban as soon as we finished. Obey's too. I want her to see that we can do it on our own. Everyone knows it. As I mentioned in the previous post, we've warned everyone. And working hard.

Anyway oh wow I'm marked as Watched. It's interesting after we made everything what Obey wanted to us. Nevermind... I will be the Big Bad Wolfy. Nahh.

Everyone's happy now? 'kay, I'm glad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:59 pm

You dont ban everyone to update....there is a maintance mode.....
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Warning about using SoE content!   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 pm

As a note, don't start willy-nilly accusing others of stealing the content if you do not know 100% that the content is actually stolen.

If you think something has been stolen or have a suspicion of such, post a picture here on this thread and I'm sure Obey and Lazy would be glad to verify it's origins. Otherwise, don't point fingers.

A lot of content gets converted from the same circle of free 3D websites, so keep in mind that things will overlap sometimes and can be completely innocent. Most of the time it's a case of theft, but don't harass people and automatically fly off the handle and assume that it's stolen.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down

Warning about using SoE content!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: