HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaxy

Game username : Jayx
Female Posts : 64

PostSubject: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Blood Lust

BloodLust is a server based around 3 Warbands who are going to "war" over the territory they think is rightfully theirs. Each has a different view on life, and what should be done with their Warbands. Users can choose which side they agree with vowing to follow their Chieftain to victory. Battlegrounds are free-for-alls in the middle of where the three Warbands meet. Arenas hold organized fights between the Chieftains - who send their most powerful warriors to show their might in front of a huge crowd. You are to train your character, collect, trade, and discover hidden artifacts to increase your power, and show your Chieftain you should be the selected Champion!

We are currently 13+ - which is standard for most websites.

As the Owner, I've taken it upon myself to try and do most of the work.
I'm actively learning how to model and increasing my skill with that - hopefully will attempt to make new player models
I'm an artist and can make textures, maps, and pretty much everything myself already.

But help will make this go a LOT faster so.. If anyone's interested so far in this little server please let me know or fill out an application!

http://bloodlustit.proboards.com/thread/4/staff-applications-open

You may read more about the lore on our website!! We're hoping to acheive a more role-play based server. However we still have ideas in store for our members who consider themselves collectors!

Thank you for reading! I'll happily answer any questions you may have.

Positions we're looking to hire in specifically:
*Listed in order of necessity*

last updated : 3/1/2017

1x - Concept Artists (This may mean for item ideas, markings, maps, or even prey!)
4x - Texture Artists (SKILLED texture artists is a need, as the server is going for realism.)
2x - Modelers (We're seeking all skill levels! From beginner to professional.)
3-4x - Map Makers (Ranging from users able to update older maps, to creating new ones.)
1x - Forum Moderators/Editors (People who moderate the forum, and edit it to look nice.)

Last edited by Jaxy on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm

After realizing I had registration restricted... (oops..) I've removed that and everyone is free to register now without the wait.

Positions we're looking to hire in specifically:
*Listed in order of necessity*

2x - Concept Artists (This may mean for item ideas, markings, maps, or even prey!)
3x - Texture Artists (SKILLED texture artists is a need, as the server is going for realism.)
2x - Modelers (We're seeking all skill levels! From beginner to professional.)
3-4x - Map Makers (Ranging from users able to update older maps, to creating new ones.)
1-2x - Forum Moderators/Editors (People who moderate the forum, and edit it to look nice.)

The numbers are just general and we may take more or less in each slot - however this was a rough estimate.

I will be updating this topic frequently with updates and once we're at a good enough stage where I'm comfortable sharing - screenshots!

*EDIT: I forgot to mention, that we may be seeking people who are interested in LEARNING these things as well. I am currently able to teach people certain aspect that they would like to learn (pretty much all except for modeling - I'm not that good just yet). And as soon as more staff are available to teach, there will be more options for this so we can have "In-Training" teams as well!
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Bumping this! We're still seeking helping hands and the staff development version should be coming out sometime today.

Lot's of work still has to be done and we're looking for people of all skill levels!

We have content exclusive to BloodLust already! Come join us grow!~

EDIT:
As of 2/21/2017 Blood Lust is officially in it's ONLINE staff development stages!!
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 am

We are still desperately seeking staff members to assist us! Again the server is officially in it's staff development stages! Meaning progress has already been started!! However there is a lot to be done and currently it is in the hands of 2 people to do all this work and we'd appreciate the assistance <3

Our forum has improved significantly - more boards and threads to look through as well as introducing yourself!

Again we are looking for staff members of all skill levels and we are WILLING to teach people how to improve or do new things! And even if you are younger than the recommended age feel free to apply!
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 pm

We've lowered our recommended age after some discussion and thought. And we are still desperately looking for staff! We are sooo under-staffed it isn't funny. Any and all help is appreciated~

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 am

Bumping this ~
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Bumping this again!

Here are some "Sneak Peeks" of our new player model - with ALL NEW animations and even some custom ones to be added ~

http://i.imgur.com/UXvCgs6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UXvCgs6.jpg

(showing off custom heads/tails)
(c) Skulleh for the Player Model & Animations
Back to top Go down
Jaxy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Lust - Seeking Staff Members   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Bumping this again ~
Back to top Go down
Jaxy