HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about KOPAVITANI417

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello! I'm here to report you about this person's behaviour on my forum.

So to begin with, KOPAVITANI417 posted a topic on my forum which was

And i replied with:

So everything's fine? Nope!
I got a report about the commentary i posted, and in his report he said "Rude" so I replied and warned them.

At that time i was busy with my traineeship so i didn't have the time to check my forum for a whole week, so today i went on my forum and... they literally spammed the chat+ created topics insulting me in all sort of ways. I, as fast as i could took down every topics they made (so i do not have them anymore for screenshot!)

Of course i banned them, i won't give out their ip but please be aware of this person's behaviour.
I do not know why they did that but they probably hate me and i have no idea why! So yep.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Witacha wrote:
Please, can any mod or administrator take down this person's messages? or even lock the thread because it isn't going anywhere right now.

Well since you are literally keeping on trying to prove a point that is even not real, i will have to give your ip to the members of KITO so they won't have to deal with a person like you.

You are disgusting, Witacha! You really are! First you are rude to me, then you ignore me, then you lie about me, and now you give out my personal information?! Witacha, you are a horrible person!

PS: I'm changing my ip address. I don't wanna be doxxed by your sheep because of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Castiel wrote:
KopaVitani417, you should honestly just drop it and move on with your life.
The only rudeness I see here is your own. I suggest stop dissing her for no
proper reason and quit whining about this whole thing. Even if her reply was "originally"
what you quoted, it is not as problematic as you make it sound. Leave her be and
find something else to do,
and accept the outcome of your own meaningless report.
If anyone here should be more mature right now, it is yourself.

She lied about me and insulted me! Now she's giving out personal info!
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 pm

KopaVitani417 wrote:
Castiel wrote:
proper reason and quit whining about this whole thing. Even if her reply was "originally"
what you quoted, it is not as problematic as you make it sound. Leave her be and

Do you have any evidence of me insulting you? I am trying to manage this situation the most mature way and you are insulting me every now and then for no reasons.
Please stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Witacha, you either admit what you did, or this drama will continue forever. Please, just say it so we can move on! Stop lying, stop denying, and stop being immature!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Witacha wrote:
KopaVitani417 wrote:
Castiel wrote:

Do you have any evidence of me insulting you? I am trying to manage this situation the most mature way and you are insulting me every now and then for no reasons.
Please stop.

I would've had evidence if you didn't destroy it all! Stop being so nasty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:15 pm

I'll say it one more time:

Admit what you did, and I'll stop talking to you about it. Simple, tell everyone the truth. You and I both know what you did, you can't pretend it never happened. Sure, I was an ass too, but only because you were first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 pm

There, I admitted MY wrongs. Now you admit YOUR wrongs, Witacha. Lying your whole life will get you nowhere, you can't change the past. If you don't stop now, it will bite you in the ass in the future. Please, just tell the truth and I'll leave you alone forever. No catch. I'll leave your forum and server alone. Prove that you can be a better person and admit what you did.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 pm

??? admit what? o_o You admitted your wrongs? What? you are literally keeping insulting me on this post and you did not apologise for what you did and you were even "suprised" that you were banned.
Now if you want to keep posting the same thing over and over it is not my problem if you get kicked out of the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:25 pm

I know you're lying because you don't wanna look bad, but if you own up to your mistakes then you'll look mature and responsible. Believe me, I was like that once too. When I was younger, I lied all the time, even when people knew it was me. But then one day I realized, it only made me look immature and rude. So I stopped lying, and became a better person because of it. Don't be scared of the outcomes of telling the truth, because they are much better than the outcomes of continuing to lie. Listen, I'm sorry for insulting you. I was angry, but that doesn't make what I did right either. We were both in the wrong, and I'll admit that. Neither you nor I was acting mature or right.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:29 pm

??? ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Witacha wrote:
??? ^^

Witacha, what I'm saying is that I understand how you feel, and that I was once like that too. If you just tell the truth, everything will be fine. No one is gonna hunt you down and torch your house for what you did. All that will happen if you tell the truth, is that you will become a better and more responsible person. No one's perfect, so you don't need to lie and hide your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

what.
the
flying
fucking fuck
are you
talking
fucking
about?
How i feel? xD I feel completly lost and confused about your statement of the "terrible lying thingy"
Now, since your replies are literally out of the point, I will not reply anymore and will patiently wait for an administrator to take into consideration this topic and your behaviour.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Witacha wrote:
what.
the
flying
fucking fuck
are you
talking
fucking
about?
How i feel? xD I feel completly lost and confused about your statement of the "terrible lying thingy"
Now, since your replies are literally out of the point, I will not reply anymore and will patiently wait for an administrator to take into consideration this topic and your behaviour.

Witacha, what I'm saying is that lying about what you did will get you nowhere, and that I know why you feel the need to lie. But you don't need to lie or pretend to be perfect. It's ok to make mistakes.
I apologized to you for insulting you and being an asshole, I know I was and that was wrong of me, and I'd appreciate it if you'd step up and apologize to me too for insulting me and lying about me. I know I can't force you to do it, but it's the right thing to do and it would make you more mature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm not angry at you anymore, but I am sad and disappointed that you still feel the need to lie about what happened. ):
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 pm

KopaVitani417 wrote:
Witacha wrote:
Please, can any mod or administrator take down this person's messages? or even lock the thread because it isn't going anywhere right now.

Well since you are literally keeping on trying to prove a point that is even not real, i will have to give your ip to the members of KITO so they won't have to deal with a person like you.

You are disgusting, Witacha! You really are! First you are rude to me, then you ignore me, then you lie about me, and now you give out my personal information?! Witacha, you are a horrible person!

PS: I'm changing my ip address. I don't wanna be doxxed by your sheep because of this.

Did you not see my post on YOUR post? Your highly immature. Doxxed by her sheep? Just because she and we have more common sense then you? Just because you know your wrong? You, have the mental mind of a 7 year old. Leave Wit alone. Please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Veronique wrote:
KopaVitani417 wrote:
Witacha wrote:

Did you not see my post on YOUR post? Your highly immature. Doxxed by her sheep? Just because she and we have more common sense then you? Just because you know your wrong? You, have the mental mind of a 7 year old. Leave Wit alone. Please.

You are a bit late, no offense. I've admitted that I was immature, I apologized, and I know it was wrong of me to be an ass. I retaliated like a child and that was not right. All I want is for Witacha to own up to her mistakes as well. I'm no longer angry, and I'm not trying to force anything on her, I'd just like this to end with both of us being mature and truthful.
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Someone should lock this post. Please. And the other post.
I fail to believe that Witacha lied. She is a very truthful person. Bonus she also provided screenshots as evidence. She does not need to apologise because there is nothing that she did wrong by the looks of it.
Also please stop using that term 'disgusting'. That word isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:55 pm

I've alerted KatyeKitty about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning about KOPAVITANI417