HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Screenies~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MightyCrazy

Game username : MightyCrazy/Truth
Server : Ascension (WIP)
Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Screenies~   Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Shard Screenies:

Note: Wisp is the correct way it was supposed to be spelled, but we instead went with Whisp. Whisp was an accident at first but we liked how the word looked so we went with it. There is also Golden Freddy and a Panda one too but i couldnt get screenshots of those yet.

P.S. I love making these, its so fun lol.~
P.S.S I am one of the designers of Tales Of Luzaris. I am an artist and love to design and make new things. So expect more from me~ X3
Back to top Go down
http://friends-ascension.freeforums.net/
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 544

PostSubject: Re: Screenies~   Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:06 am

Do the particles behave differently or are they all the same material base with different textures? I can't tell from the screenshots.
Back to top Go down
MightyCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Screenies~   Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:34 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Do the particles behave differently or are they all the same material base with different textures? I can't tell from the screenshots.

For now all have the same base. I am actually learning alot of this still myself, but i plan to get better at making games and all so i have to start somewhere, and helping with textures and all seems like one good start for me. In the background i do my own minor modeling and all but i have yet to learn to rig anything. So like i said, its a good place to start for now with textures and im learning as i go. Very Happy
Plus the other staff on TOL is of great help as well. X3
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 544

PostSubject: Re: Screenies~   Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Hmm. Have you tried a particle editor? Using that could teach you a lot about making particles and the different ways you can get them to behave. I know there's a link for one around KITO somewhere, but if you can't find it then I'm sure Googling it will give you a download.

Or just create a test particle and play around with it. You can really learn a lot by doing that! :3
Back to top Go down
MightyCrazy

PostSubject: Re: Screenies~   Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:01 pm

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Hmm. Have you tried a particle editor? Using that could teach you a lot about making particles and the different ways you can get them to behave. I know there's a link for one around KITO somewhere, but if you can't find it then I'm sure Googling it will give you a download.

Or just create a test particle and play around with it. You can really learn a lot by doing that! :3

Yeah, thanks for the advice Obey!~ Very Happy
I'll have to try that out later lol. Smile
I'll look about for the particle editor while I'm at it. :3 But making a test particle and all sounds like it'd be a fun experience too lol. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenies~   

Back to top Go down

Screenies~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Screenshots-
Jump to: