HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Disclaimer and Warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Disclaimer and Warning   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:43 pm

This afternoon an e-mail was sent out to all of our members regarding the newest status of Impressive World from the KITO forum and I would just like to clarify that the administration of KITO DOES NOT support or endorse re-joining or playing Impressive World.

In fact, I feel obliged to warn you all instead. There is a REASON that we have established a strict rule of completely banning anything related to Cent on this forum, we are trying to protect your passwords and accounts from harm. She has a history of manipulation and I don't want to see any of you harmed in her pursuit of power and getting everything her way.

You are playing this game at your own risk. Keep in mind that she can do whatever she wants with your passwords and information there, so if you still want to play, please use a separate password for your account.

I'll reiterate here that if you share your account with anyone on KITO, the account will be banned and that ban is non-negotiable, as well as linking anything to/from her.

If you have any questions, please refer to Hyper or myself and we'll be happy to answer them and clear up anything that may be confusing or vague.

Hyper might add on to this later on. Another email will be sent out to officially disclaim the situation as well.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down

Disclaimer and Warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: