HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

*WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falco276

PostSubject: *WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Since the discontinuation of Impressive World in 2014, I slacked off into joining other IT servers (Dragon's Den was shortly worth it with many lags) until I found Impressive Space.
It's a new IT server that was released this year (2016) and I was quite excited to get it.
I first installed it on my computer (call it weak but amazing):

Make/Model: Sony Vaio VPCEB23FM
CPU: Intel Core i3 350M 2.27 GHZ
Motherboard: Foxconn (Dunno about the model)
RAM: DDR3 4GB total
Virtual NVDIA driver installed.

While updating the game, I got frequent error messages, I decided to install it on my other laptop:
Make/Model: Acer Aspire F15
CPU: Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6500U / 2.5 GHz
Motherboard: Intel Skylake-U Premium PCH
RAM: DDR4 8GB total with Latency
NVDIA GeForce GTX 950M with driver installed.

Played it twice, runs smoothly, no errors. I then downloaded an audio recording software to record the OST and in the end I resulted with a Blue Screen Of Death (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
I felt so upset, I thought a restart would get into good working order. But no repeatedly got the same BSOD.
I slightly knew my mistakes:
1) The game must be installed on a separate drive instead of Local. I placed the files on an 8 GB drive, thus causing all of the processes to be messed up due to less capacity.
2) One of the drivers (NVDIA) must be rolled back in order to work. The selection was grayed out.
3) I tried a System Restore but it always emits the BSOD right before I click "Yes"

I tired solutions on the internet, but they don't work.
Back to top Go down
Falco276

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:26 pm

(Continuing from the main post)

Impressive World played out well on my WEAK Sony Vaio with no BSOD's.
The files to the game were installed on my local drive instead of a separate drive and I was able to run multiple programs at once with no problems at all.
The only tiny problem I encountered in that game was when everytime you enter into the Jungle portal, you get a memory buffer error. (Yeah, my 4GB of RAM couldn't handle that jungle paradise) xD

Back to the Acer, I deleted the game on desktop and the files from the drive, hoping that would clear out the huge error. But it still persists.

Even worse, my Sony Vaio laptop got another virus that portrays as System32's MRT file which has to do something with a Windows Malicious Tool Remover that always caused my taskbar to be locked! I can't click on any of the icons or Right-click on an empty space!

My brother suggested that it was a Windows 10 glitch, but I highly doubted that and found it it had to do something with the game.

Malwarebytes didn't help at all and my only solution is to downgrade to Windows 7.

I already sent a message to the creators of Impressive Space concerning about these viruses.
Please release a game that is Virus Free! xP

I don't know about you guys. You must be lucky if Impressive Space runs well on your computer. Don't call my Acer laptop weak. That thing is meant to run games with the help of NVDIA.

Any ideas to fix these two errors will be highly appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KatyeKitty
Admin

Game username : KatyeKitty
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Ooookay.

First things first, don't loosely throw around accusations. It's rude. Especially when you're expecting help.

Second, if you have a problem with Impressive Space, I highly recommend that you work WITH them, not against them, in finding a solution to the problem. Dragging it to another forum and labeling it as "VIRUS!!!" isn't helping.

Third, if you choose to post here, throw it into support, not server discussion.

Skype - KatyeKitty
• Discord - KatyeKitty#4555
Don't be shy in messaging or adding me, I always have an open door.

Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!   Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:04 pm

KatyeKitty wrote:
Second, if you have a problem with Impressive Space, I highly recommend that you work WITH them, not against them, in finding a solution to the problem. Dragging it to another forum and labeling it as "VIRUS!!!" isn't helping.
They said they messaged the owner of Impressive Space in their second post. Though it seems they're giving a little warning perhaps if anyone else was having an issue? I can't be certain, though it could have been said differently.

I suggest googling the errors that you're having with your computer, while people on KITO may be very computer/tech savy, I think it's more of a "source code/game" support kind of thing. Though I could be wrong so forgive me if so! But people may have solutions on google.

These are my specs (http://i.imgur.com/he5UqcO.png) -- and from what I can remember Impressive Space ran perfectly fine without issue? Though it may be because my laptop is a bit beefy. //shrugs

tldr; google

(( unless I am misunderstanding this entire post -- forgive me! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!   

Back to top Go down

*WARNING* Impressive Space has viruses!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: