HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Want Innovative ideas for game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacknichol

PostSubject: Want Innovative ideas for game   Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Hey Guys, I am Jack Nichol from US. I just start working as game developer in a business field. So, I am just making a game. I want help from you guys because i am not that much experienced about that. The game is about two dragons and a girl, dragon just have to hold the girl and the game "ll be over if girl "ll get recieved by the dragon and points "ll be deducted.So, i just want your ideas about adding some more things in that game and about the name of that game. name should be technical and unique. Thanks in advance. rabbit  Arrow  santa
Back to top Go down
Nefadozone

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51 pm

This is certainly the wrong place to look for 'innovative ideas.'

No really, it is absolutely one of the worst. There are hundreds upon hundreds of official gamedev forums out there that could give you valuable answers.
Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/
jacknichol

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 am

Nefadozone wrote:
This is certainly the wrong place to look for 'innovative ideas.'

No really, it is absolutely one of the worst. There are hundreds upon hundreds of official gamedev forums out there that could give you valuable answers.

Hello , I am new to that community and don't know about the rules and regulations of that community or posting any thread. So , i found it suitable for my query and i thought it's a kind of off-topic thread. That's why i was just post it there. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:32 am

If I understand your original post correctly, your game will end if the dragon catches the girl.

So who is the player in this game? A knight? The girl? Some random villager?

What's the setting? Medieval? A village? Castle? Is it free-roaming or are you locked to certains areas for certain times until events have passed? Are there quests you can do to advance? Earn money? Buy gear such as weapons and armour? Do you get a horse or something else you can ride for faster travel?

Is magic involved? Can you choose a class of hero such as knight or wizard? Can you craft weapons to add magic power to a sword etc? Will there be NPCs for shops, quests, tips etc? Is it a sinlge-player game or will there be a multi-player option?

Sorry for all the questions, you just gave a very, very basic outline.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
jacknichol

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:38 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
If I understand your original post correctly, your game will end if the dragon catches the girl.

So who is the player in this game? A knight? The girl? Some random villager?

What's the setting? Medieval? A village? Castle? Is it free-roaming or are you locked to certains areas for certain times until events have passed? Are there quests you can do to advance? Earn money? Buy gear such as weapons and armour? Do you get a horse or something else you can ride for faster travel?

Is magic involved? Can you choose a class of hero such as knight or wizard? Can you craft weapons to add magic power to a sword etc? Will there be NPCs for shops, quests, tips etc? Is it a sinlge-player game or will there be a multi-player option?

Sorry for all the questions, you just gave a very, very basic outline.

Its okay dear!! If i am posting any thread, then that's all my responsibility to provide information about each and everything. Yes, you understand the concept of game correctly. It's basically a village and a girl character is present in that game and girl should have to run all the time and have to collect stars. 1 star = 2 points. Dragons are running behind the girl and if girl "ll received by the dragons, then game gets over.
In settings, you can change your character name, your avatar, your clothes, face expressions and all. Hope that whole information will help you to understand the game more easily.

But now , i want to add something more interesting in that game As i want to make it conceptually and technically strong.So, you guys should have to help me in this. Also , i need some perfect title name for the game. Please help.
Back to top Go down
broderickhunter

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 am

jacknichol wrote:
Hey Guys, I am Jack Nichol from US. I just start working as game developer in a business field. So, I am just making a game. I want help from you guys because i am not that much experienced about that. The game is about two dragons and a girl, dragon just have to hold the girl and the game "ll be over if girl "ll get recieved by the dragon and points "ll be deducted.So, i just want your ideas about adding some more things in that game and about the name of that game. name should be technical and unique. Thanks in advance. rabbit  Arrow  santa

Nice and great game idea. Personally i like it and appreciate your work. But your game is too much small , according to me. You should have to add much more punches in your game, so that it will become more funny and interesting. Punch like-you can throw some stone in the way of girl. You should add some punch in your settings also, Like you can add cloth varieties, face varieties for the girl. You can add stop watch , implement "team" feature in your game. You can also add online gaming feature. Remember one thing, Lots of ideas are there but you just need to explore them in correct way. Hope my suggestions will help you for enhance and develop your game in an efficient manner Very Happy and some name suggestions are also there.

"Dragon's aaric on girl"
"Aga game"
"Anastasio girl"
"Borya girl, evil dragon"
"Fukanya dragons"
"Story of Enapay girl"
"A'la game with brave characters"

Hope you "ll also like the name suggestions. If you need meanings of that above titles , you should have to search it out. All the best!! We all are waiting for your upcoming game. Smile Arrow Laughing I love you

Back to top Go down
jacknichol

PostSubject: Re: Want Innovative ideas for game   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:21 am

broderickhunter wrote:
jacknichol wrote:

Nice and great game idea. Personally i like it and appreciate your work. But your game is too much small , according to me. You should have to add much more punches in your game, so that it will become more funny and interesting. Punch like-you can throw some stone in the way of girl. You should add some punch in your settings also, Like you can add cloth varieties, face varieties for the girl. You can add stop watch , implement "team" feature in your game. You can also add online gaming feature. Remember one thing, Lots of ideas are there but you just need to explore them in correct way. Hope my suggestions will help you for enhance and develop your game in an efficient manner Very Happy  and some name suggestions are also there.

"Dragon's aaric on girl"
"Aga game"
"Anastasio girl"
"Borya girl, evil dragon"
"Fukanya dragons"
"Story of Enapay girl"
"A'la game with brave characters"

Hope you "ll also like the name suggestions. If you need meanings of that above titles , you should have to search it out. All the best!! We all are waiting for your upcoming game. Smile   Arrow  Laughing  I love you

Thank you so much for your suggestions. All suggestions are really good and sounds very much interesting. Also , i have just found meaning of all these titles, according to meaning i like "Story of Enapay girl" http://www.babynology.com/meaning-enapay-m45.html . Thank you so much dear for your support. Your suggestions are really mean to me. Yeah, finally i got title of my game. Now, 2-3 weeks more and first version of game will be released. Hope for the best!!
Back to top Go down

Want Innovative ideas for game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: