HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Wait wait hear me out.

I got these from the "fake" Super Feesh, the one who has been apparently running Arokai the last 5 years as OnOwl, who gave them to me 3 year ago to help me "learn anatomy and run animations"

This was cool and all, and I never even looked at them for 2 years, however..

1- Seeing a doppelganger Super gave this to me

2- Arokai is closed down forever now

3- Absolutely no one can find the real Super

I am feeling I should just release these to public to become either prey or playables, rather than waste them. Thoughts and opinions? Does anyone know if there's going to be any more work done on Arokai (either by means of an IT server or under another name) by legit staff members, or is it a dead deal and the assets will be scrapped?

Thanks ahead of time
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:09 pm

out of curiosity, will the meshes come with textures?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Skyia

Game username : Skyia
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Skulleh wrote:
out of curiosity, will the meshes come with textures?
Im pretty sure they might because some of the demos I have, everything is in there.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:47 am

Oook, so... you said you'd have the files posted later today but now it's like 11 pm and they're not up yet. .-.
Back to top Go down
Skyia

Game username : Skyia
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:22 am

Skulleh wrote:
Oook, so... you said you'd have the files posted later today but now it's like 11 pm and they're not up yet. .-.

Wth, for one, I never said that. Sly and ruby did, so please dont get snapy over it at me. I was just trying to provide you with information.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:51 am

I was talking to slycan?

I also wasn't being snappy at all lol

chill

im just waiting for the models to be put up since Sly said she'd put them up later today, but now it's 12 am and they haven't been put up yet

i wasn't talking to you in my last post, you have no reason to take offense. i was addressing slycan.

i thought that'd be obvious
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
shuu

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am

//slides in
Guess who used to model/animate for AK and still has some files left over.

Spoiler:

I'm basically holding onto all of this out of spite. Should I ever get the nerve to purge them from their designated flash drive once and for all, I'll finally be a free sneaker.

I don't feel anywhere near comfortable about distributing models that Superfeesh had made (the deer, the CC canine, the gryphon, owl, etc) but models I made specifically I'm OK with sharing (the raven, bear 2.0, plants).

I made the wyvern's current textures, so while not necessary, I'd appreciate it if they weren't included should the wyvern model get thrown to the winds.

Part of me is somewhat happy that shit hit the fan before I'd started rebuilding the old 4-legged wyvern and the MIA feline model that Superfeesh had been working on before she disappeared. It saved me from wasting hours building something that'll likely never be used LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://quikestral.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated   

Back to top Go down

So I have these "Arokia" Models, rigged and animated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: