HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Port Forwarding with an Apple Airport Extreme Router?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
venw0lf

Game username : Venwolf
Server : Last Moon (Global Mod)
Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Port Forwarding with an Apple Airport Extreme Router?   Tue May 03, 2016 4:37 am

I have an Apple Airport Extreme Router Base Station that I'm trying to port-forward. Sadly, it's not quite working.

I followed the instructions by Witacha here, but since it seems that the Apple router is one of the only routers that has an application instead of a online website that you can access from any location, getting a server to run has been an issue for me.

I've opened up the ports, 40010 and 40000 and followed every step to the exact for doing that on the Windows Firewall, and then I went on the Airport utility which is the application for doing such a thing and made it that the connections to those ports went to my Window's computers ip thing.

I'd like to know if anyone on here has done this with a similar type of router and I'd also be very appreciative of some helpful guidance as far as what to put for my server address in the source once I actually port-forward this thing.

I can provide screenshots of the work I've done incase anyone is willing to help me out.
Again, help would be very appreciated!
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Re: Port Forwarding with an Apple Airport Extreme Router?   Tue May 03, 2016 7:19 am

Generic guide: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Apple/AirPortExtreme/defaultguide.htm - enter the same port into the public port and private port.

Game username : Venwolf
Server : Last Moon (Global Mod)
Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Port Forwarding with an Apple Airport Extreme Router?   Tue May 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks RedEye, I'll give it a try. I'll get back to see if it works-
Back to top Go down

Port Forwarding with an Apple Airport Extreme Router?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: