HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 Mythical Realms - Theif Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:49 pm

I.
Alright, so I was simply just browsing through some nice Impressive Title servers to join via a masterlist of some thanks to DeviantART. I come across "Mythical Realms" and it was pretty neat. I go in to read the rules, but wait.
Why do the forum rules look so similar to something I had owned on an old website of mine long ago (which was now shut down due to a terrible hack that I just couldn't recover from)?
I registered an account and PM'ed this person, asking if they actually wrote those and if they really did just take it that was pretty tasteless of them. This person then begins to blame it on their staff member, who I doubt did it. I replied to them telling them to change it after they basically admitted it was stolen and they said they would. Sitting there for like, 15 minutes before they go offline and they still haven't changed it. I look at their staff applications, and even that was stolen as well with minor edits to look like it was their's. Then I move on to the credits page. Everyone but me, in the credits page. Dude, what the hell? I messaged them about it, and proceeded to post in the Shoutbox about it (their staff deserved to know!), and as I was in the process of making a 3rd one because I wasn't done (character limits), I was banned.
She basically admitted to stole those and when she said she would change them, she didn't.
This is just, wow.
In short, just don't join Mythical Realms because their administrator is a thief and she blames it on her staff.

Images
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®
avatar

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:51 am

This is why im not even motivated to work on my server anymore, to scared of things being taken.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

avatar

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 431
Join date : 2014-05-09
Age : 18
Location : Coding

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:02 am

Had this issue with the admin of Dark Abyss.
Her IP was banned from both of my sites <3 Hopefully this all gets cleared up.

Remember admins, blaming your staff is never an answer. You are the head admin, you are the one with the authority. You take the blame and full responsibility, unless, you can fully support the other did it.

-slithers away-
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:00 am

Mhm, I've heard of the Dark Abyss admin taking things.
When I made a thread about me deleting my account there, she deleted the thread I made because I mentioned that she stole things from someone and she didn't want to get caught.

Anyways, that's right.
Blaming your staff for something that's your fault isn't right. You're the administrator here, you take full responsibility for when you do something wrong instead of blaming it on your staff because that makes you look pretty immature. Unless you can fully support that it wasn't you, take responsibility for your own actions.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
Tsezar

avatar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 429
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:05 pm

very interesting
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
Tsezar

avatar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 429
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:38 pm

I can uderstand, MR stoel something? Or someone stole the name and etc?
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist


Male Posts : 447
Join date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Soo...you are angry because their rules and Staff App. form looks similar to yours,which you had long time ago,far,far away in the galaxy server,right?

So...you had server long time ago,you probably have a new one,and you are gettin angry because that form looks similar.

You know,lot of people can have similar rules,cuz ya know,it's not good to steal,spam etc. or ask Staff Team to become Staff Member multiple times.

And also,I didn't see any proof here,like and screenshot or something.
Without any proof,you cannot just point at someone and be like; Yup,you are a thief.

And why did they banned you...well,maybe it is because you technically spam messages into shoutbox,you didn't wait for response from her,you just came on their forum and blame them.

And only because someone has similiar rules,that doesn't mean they stole it.
I can have similiar rules to for example Road to El Dorado or Last Moon,but that doesn't mean I stole it.

But,of course,before you will accept something which someone from your team gave you,for your server,you should check up if its free to use or if you can use it.
Back to top Go down
Furrest

avatar

Game username : Furrest(Everywhere Else) / Frozenfur (Only On DD)
Server : Mythical Realms (Owner/Creator)
Female Posts : 67
Join date : 2015-11-11
Age : 16
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm

I didnt copy anyone stop saying false information
Back to top Go down
http://mythical-realms.freeforums.net
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Yea, you didn't.
Because apparently it was your other staff member who did.
----
That old server was only about 7 months ago, but I still remember it.
But the thing was that they had the same exact title and what was written underneath it with minor tweaks to make it look like their own.
The proof was in the images, which is in a spoiler.

"spam messages" ???
I was typing one message, but Proboards shoutbox has a character limit. I can't put it all into one post. Also, I did message them and got a response (3, in fact). 2 of them was her explaining that it was apparently her staff member that did it, and the other was her saying she would change the rules despite that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
Furrest

avatar

Game username : Furrest(Everywhere Else) / Frozenfur (Only On DD)
Server : Mythical Realms (Owner/Creator)
Female Posts : 67
Join date : 2015-11-11
Age : 16
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:37 pm

i didn't know she copied anyone, but I'm taking care of the problem today. I will have to revise my own written rules. As well as the ones she has added. I would like to just be friends with you so we dont have anymore problems in the future. I dont want to be on anyone's bad side. I did not steal from anyone, but I will want to say sorry for all thr confusion. Id like to step on a new stone and leave the broken ones behind.
Back to top Go down
http://mythical-realms.freeforums.net
ZombieKitteh

avatar

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Snowdin & Alternia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Firstly when accusing someone of theft it's always a good thing to have some sort of proof. I see none of that in your first post and you can't expect people to simply take your word for it. So may we see some sort of proof?

Also you personally don't know what ex-staff members have and haven't done. You can't just assume things. Without going into detail we did have a former staff member cause some issues with copying rules and taking our own for another server they worked on and hopped to.

Secondly as soon as it happened we were all informed and aware of it within our staff community. If you want anyone to be upset at for being banned it's me. Hi there. I told her to. You were causing issues and kept harassing Fur after she replied to you respectfully and told you the content in question would be changed. Harassment is never ok and the issue was being addressed and handled as you were informed. You can't come to someone (WITHOUT proof) and expect things to be changed instantly within seconds. Things take some time, planning and overall thought as we were all discussing the matter.

The matter has been addressed properly and after we revise the rules with everyone you can expect the change. I implore you if you have any other issues to bring them to me here via PM privately and they will be addressed. Thank you.

I apologize for any issues or stress this had caused.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®
avatar

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001
Join date : 2013-12-09
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Ive been fallowing this post and thinking alot about it, I understand even written things that are copied can be upsetting, but at least they didn't steal game content that you worked hard to make, and the others make a point, there is no proof of her copying word for word.
Back to top Go down
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:27 pm

There are images on the first post in a spoiler. I didn't get images of the forum rules, because I had originally only been sharing this to a friend on another website privately until I was banned and decided to talk about it to the public.
I was harassing her, apparently.
However, NO. I was not harassing her, I was speaking politely and decently to her. What I said may have been taken as "rude", but I was not harassing her one bit.
I had asked her to change, she said yes, and even after so long of her changing the rules: It still hasn't been changed.
My memory is well, and those form rules were indeed word for word with small edits to turn something like "We don't tolerate harassment here" into "We do not accept harassment here" (that's an example).

** Update
Your friend on DeviantART says that you wrote those rules yourself, yet you keep telling me it was one of your demoted staff members. It's extremely hard to believe who's correct rn.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
ZombieKitteh

avatar

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Snowdin & Alternia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:27 am

透明エレジー wrote:
There are images on the first post in a spoiler.

透明エレジー wrote:
My memory is well, and those form rules were indeed word for word with small edits to turn something like "We don't tolerate harassment here" into "We do not accept harassment here" (that's an example).

Those images in your post prove you did indeed post on our forums and spoke to Fur. However they do not prove your claims of theft. Do you have screenshots or dated documents of your rules? You can't expect people to take solely your word as evidence. The world doesn't work that way.

透明エレジー wrote:
Your friend on DeviantART says that you wrote those rules yourself, yet you keep telling me it was one of your demoted staff members. It's extremely hard to believe who's correct rn.


I underlined the area in case it was hard for you to read from your own screenshot. She said the lower portion of the rules and staff application were written by a staff member, she herself wrote the rest. If that helps ease your confusion at all?

透明エレジー wrote:

I had asked her to change, she said yes, and even after so long of her changing the rules: It still hasn't been changed.

As I mentioned in my post, they are being addressed currently. Things like this take discussion and revision before being changed. Things don't happen instantly, you need to give people a chance to properly revise and edit everything. I don't see how it's been "so long" as this was just brought to our attention last night. I'm actually the one rewriting them now.. though I've had to take time to respond to this thread once again. (And further delay the rewriting of ALL of our rules and related content.)

So please don't act as if nothing is being done or changed as it's in the process currently. Actually our website is in maintenance mode until we get them all settled. I invite you to go ahead and check them out once we're done. I'll edit my post or reply properly once that occurs.

Theft of any kind is a serious matter and even WITHOUT proof our rules will be modified and rewritten.

Afterwards, I implore you once again to pm me on here if you find anything unsatisfactory.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:59 am

No, because at the time I was having a private conversation with my friend where I gave her the link to the website instead of sending her screenshots over and over again. (Said above already).

In the screenshot where you underlined things, she was talking about the staff applications (I did look at those too, and they were taken from me). I was talking about the forum rules, so I don't know where she got about the staff apps ???
You say you're editing them, despite Furrest telling me on DeviantART that she's the one editing them.

Also, I'm banned from the forums so I can't even go to see if they're changed anyways. She banned me when I called her out for taking things without permission and not even bothering to put me in the credits.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
ZombieKitteh

avatar

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Snowdin & Alternia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 am

透明エレジー wrote:
No, because at the time I was having a private conversation with my friend where I gave her the link to the website instead of sending her screenshots over and over again. (Said above already).

Couldn't you share with us the link to your website with your original rules if you sent it to your friend? Or simply screenshot it?

透明エレジー wrote:

In the screenshot where you underlined things, she was talking about the staff applications (I did look at those too, and they were taken from me). I was talking about the forum rules, so I don't know where she got about the staff apps ???

Then perhaps it was a misunderstanding and she assumed that's what you were referring to? Yes she did state she wrote out the rules herself. But yes WE ARE CHANGING THEM regardless, despite your lack of proof. So I don't see why there's a need to continously bring this up when it's been addressed.

透明エレジー wrote:

You say you're editing them, despite Furrest telling me on DeviantART that she's the one editing them.

I'm not entirely sure what more you want from me? I can screenshot my Skype conversation and Notepad document I have open if you need some sort of proof that they are being rewritten as we talk.
Here you Go:
 
Included KITO in the background and my start menus bar so you can get a time stamp. Also there's Skype.

透明エレジー wrote:

Also, I'm banned from the forums so I can't even go to see if they're changed anyways. She banned me when I called her out for taking things without permission and not even bothering to put me in the credits.

I'm pretty sure you can still view forums despite being banned, you just can't post? No one but staff can see the forums currently because it's in maintenance mode.. like I stated. I'll provide screenshots of the edited rules when they're done for further proof if you need it or get you unbanned if you really are un-able to view the website after they're revised.

And also I'd like to remind you, I told her to ban you. You were being really rude and disrespectful. (So if you want ot be upset at anyone for being banned it.s me. Hi again.)

I've told you they're being rewritten, the issue has been discussed and is being addressed. I said I'll update my post or post a reply once we're finished the changes. We've also apologized.

I'm not entirely sure what else you're seeking aside from cluttering KITO with uneeded drama.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
ZombieKitteh

avatar

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Snowdin & Alternia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:56 am

I don't mean to double post, but I feel as if my prior post will be too cluttered and get lost; with these screenshots and info.

Both our rules and staff applications have been rewritten 100% fully (despite lacking proof). Hopefully this clears things up and we can all continue on with our lives. Again on behalf of the MR staff, I apologize for any issues or stress this has caused.

Hopefully you'll find these satisfactory. You've been un-banned so you're free to view our forums if you don't believe me that the changes have taken place. I thank you, ever so much for being... patient.

Again; if you find any issues you're welcome to message me here on KITO.

Forum Rules:
 

Game Rules:
 

Staff Application:
 

Dev Application:
 

Link to the actual DeviantART stash folder.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:14 am

When I talked about this to my friend, I did not link them to my website because I had already shut it down long ago after it was hacked. I tried going on the said website, still says it's deleted.

No. If you're banned, when you try going onto the website it just shows a completely white screen that says the words "You are banned from this forum". You can't view the forum at all. However, I'm unbanned now so I can see the forums now.
I've said it multiple times and to someone on DeviantART who's been stabbing me in the back about it as well (not sure if it's you ?), I was not being rude in any way.
You guys are taking what I said as "rude", but I was not being rude.

Anyways, I looked at the website and the rules are still the exact same.
For example:
F-Rules wrote:
"Impersonation of Staff Members

The staff are here to help the community and keep things calm. Impersonating a staff members could confuse users and give them false information. This also includes mini moding and there is a thin line between helping and mini moding. Please don't try to take care of it yourself just contact a staff member instead. Also, pretending to be someone else or something your not is wrong. It could very well cause a huge mess and no one wants to see that!"
As the same as I used to have before in one of my rules.

Also, with my eye I managed to spot this:
Spoiler:
 
Why does the text look so different?

Anyways, the only things I noticed that were taken were the Forum Rules and Staff Applications, that was all. Both were mildly edited and seemed to have something edited in that I didn't have, but they still were something I had wrote.
I'm not sure if you didn't screenshot the entire Staff Applications or if someone edited it after I mentioned something about it, but it looks different from when I saw it earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
ZombieKitteh

avatar

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 26
Location : Snowdin & Alternia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:07 am

Are you serious..? I literally spent hours last night typing out everything myself. Nothing is copied from anywhere, nothing is stolen. Based off our other rules yes, but completely changed. Literally everything was 100% changed.

And are you criticizing me not having a period and using separate font..? Really? Like I said I typed everything up myself. Spell check doesn't catch things sometimes. Why is the font different because I copy and pasted them from my Notepad document and Proboards is weird about keeping fonts.

I only screenshotted the application area as that was what in question of being stolen.

You need to literally understand every single server and game are going to have similar rules. About harassment, stealing from other users, inappropriate behavior, etc.

(Something to keep in mind of what I have and you don't, are dated documents of mentioned rules. If you were to file anything up with the copyright office they'ed want dated documents of your written rules and content.)

Screenie:
 

I've been patient with you and done all in my power to placate you. I've rewritten everything myself and can 100% say confidently NOTHING was stolen. I literally don't know what else to do to please you and frankly I'm done trying. You have absolutely no proof of theft. Despite that I took time out of my life last night to personally handle reworking all of our information.  I get the serious vibe all you're hoping to cause is trouble and you're not getting it from me.

As I said you've been unbanned but if you plan to come around and cause more issues you're just going to get banned again. So please keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
透明エレジー

avatar

Server : Feral Elements
Male Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:05 pm

I wasn't criticizing you for different font and no period ??? I was pointing them out so you can fix it, uhm ????
I can understand servers will have the same rules: But not same as in placing the same rule in the same location word for word.
I'm not looking for trouble or anything, I want the forum rules CHANGED. Not removed, changed.. They're the same with minor edits. Unless you edit the entire thing so it's not the same at all, I'll be on my way. I can literally even create a whole new set of rules to give to you guys just so we can drop this bc this is getting so tiring.
Back to top Go down
http://feralelements.boards.net/
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist


Male Posts : 447
Join date : 2014-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Honestly...you are just crying here because someone have similar rules like ya had on your old,already deleted server. So,someone hacked your forum and you deleted your forum,right?

So tell me then,from where they was able to get your rules?
Everyone can have similiar rules,because all of us don't want the same things on our servers,ya know?

You are just makin drama here,because someone have similiar rules,but I still didn't saw any proof,and because someone have few words in their rules same like ya had,that doesn't mean they stole it.

I understand if this would happen because someone stole models,textures etc. But rules?
Gimme a break...

So now we are gonna attack each other because: He have same word in the rules,or he have similar sentence in the rules...

You are still saying they are thiefs...but ya know,action speaks louder than words do. So next time,try to gave us a proof,before ya will point at someone.

//lockin this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mythical Realms - Theif Admin   

Back to top Go down
 
Mythical Realms - Theif Admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: