HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:52 am

So. Are you looking for a server to help/support? Do you have a special talent that you plan to share with someone? How about a whole team?
Greetings, it's nice to see you're actually reading our lame posts! We've finally decided to introduce our server, Realm of the Wilderness, on KITO.
So far, we are small community rising to make big progress. We have just opened up our Moderator and Designer applications for the public to sign up for the staff team! Global mod positions will even be given out if your application is outstanding!
We hope to be seeing you all soon! Take care!

http://realmofthewilderness.boards.net
Back to top Go down
Kawoie

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Former KITO Administrator
Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:12 am

I don't exactly mean to be negative about this all, which I'm glad that your community is organized, which I must also add you have a wonderful forum design. And I also like that the game is already in testing and has a lot of progress, kudos to that.

However, I can't help but to notice that you already seem to have a good amount of staff? Now, do feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since much larger projects need a large team specifically assigned for each different task. Let me remind you that this is a small thought, and in no way do I see it as a problem. Just thought bringing it up to your attention, though.

But overall, I wish you good luck to your server. I see this going far.
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 am

Kawoie wrote:
I don't exactly mean to be negative about this all, which I'm glad that your community is organized, which I must also add you have a wonderful forum design. And I also like that the game is already in testing and has a lot of progress, kudos to that.

However, I can't help but to notice that you already seem to have a good amount of staff? Now, do feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since much larger projects need a large team specifically assigned for each different task. Let me remind you that this is a small thought, and in no way do I see it as a problem. Just thought bringing it up to your attention, though.

But overall, I wish you good luck to your server. I see this going far.

Yes, However, some of the staff team we currently have are very inactive. Some don't respond to us or say much about why they go inactive. We want to start taking applications to eventually maybe replace some of the staff that go on the forum, don't do nothing, Or even just go completely inactive. Some of our staff cannot even play the actual game. Aka the forum mods right now. Something being wrong with their .dll file.
As said, we want to try to gain some active staff who can help us. Thank you so much for replying. I appreciate your response. Some of the staff go inactive for maybe 2-5 weeks(Or More) Without notifying any staff, Not even in our skype chat.
Back to top Go down
Kawoie

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Former KITO Administrator
Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Staff who don't notify anyone of absence and don't do work = staff that should get fired. It's important to keep up to base with people, especially your staff team. As for forum moderators not being able to get ingame, well, they are forum moderators after all. Usually if its the fmodex.dll, using that handy search bar at the top of the forum here should be able to help you.

But really, a staff team means staff who actually work for game content and they don't just do it so they can have a high title as a moderator/administrator and not do anything to profit the game itself.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Designer/Moderators(ROTW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: