HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

[Art] Can I be useful?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fleonnix

Game username : Fleonnix
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: [Art] Can I be useful?   Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Hey everyone,
I am probably an useless person in front of you all, but it's been 6 years that I wanted to join a team project.. First I wanted my own project to make a new Impressive title, because I am full of ideas and hopeful ! But you know what, maybe I am a little bit too dreamy.. :/
And.. To be honest, all I can do is draw !
This is why I was wondering, If some people are interested by an artist, i'm wishing to be useful.
It's been a long time that I wanna join a game project instead of creating one because I know I can't..
I am pretty shy and I don't know if it was a good idea to write that here, but I am really full of hope.

Just for some informations; I am a french girl who draws feral and anthropomorphic animals. It could be easier to say that I am a furry. I also have my own art style. ;u;

So ehm.. If you are interested, here's some of my drawings on my FA page: Fleonnix
I can give you more if you want.

I know I can't really be useful but I try my best. :/
Thanks for reading. <3
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Male Posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: [Art] Can I be useful?   Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Read and larn tutorials, try to do something in blender, raise your skills, and I hope you can make a really good I.T. server Smile
Back to top Go down
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: [Art] Can I be useful?   Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Fleonnix wrote:
Hey everyone,
I am probably an useless person in front of you all, but it's been 6 years that I wanted to join a team project.. First I wanted my own project to make a new Impressive title, because I am full of ideas and hopeful ! But you know what, maybe I am a little bit too dreamy.. :/
And.. To be honest, all I can do is draw !
This is why I was wondering, If some people are interested by an artist, i'm wishing to be useful.
It's been a long time that I wanna join a game project instead of creating one because I know I can't..
I am pretty shy and I don't know if it was a good idea to write that here, but I am really full of hope.

Just for some informations; I am a french girl who draws feral and anthropomorphic animals. It could be easier to say that I am a furry. I also have my own art style. ;u;

So ehm.. If you are interested, here's some of my drawings on my FA page: Fleonnix
I can give you more if you want.

I know I can't really be useful but I try my best. :/
Thanks for reading. <3

We wouldn't mind having another texture artist on our server. Do you have skype?
Back to top Go down
Kawoie

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Former KITO Administrator
Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: [Art] Can I be useful?   Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Art can actually be used in many departments; textures, banners, GUI's, etc. But as Shiza mentioned, it's not the hardest to look at some tutorials and maybe learn how to broaden your horizon for content making and expand it a little. Granted, it takes time, but it's really worth it in the long run. Map making, modeling, coding, and even studying UV maps a bit closer to make content like textures/markings/presets. It's also pretty fun, too.

I'm sure your art is absolutely amazing and whatever server you come to work for will be glad to have you on their team. I really look forward to seeing you being successful. Best of luck to your path!
Back to top Go down

[Art] Can I be useful?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Job Search/Commissions-
Jump to: