HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 Impressive Rain is out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
No Longer Active
Watched


Female Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Impressive Rain is out!   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:04 am


-Information-

Alright, so my Impressive Title server

was released to the public a month

or so ago. There are very, very

few in-game accounts, so I have

decided to advertise here. ^^

Impressive Rain is a feline based MMORPG. It is very

similar to the old IT, but we are in the works of trying

to add new features. The community can be described as,

well, very friendly! Every one of our members

deserves to be noticed, and appreciated. Our staff

are also very caring, understanding, generous,

and of course, fun! We host events whenever

we feel up to it!


-Screenshots-

Screenshots can be found here: http://sta.sh/21j8lerlos5t?edit=1


(I know, it's not a lot, but most of the screenshots I could have

added were on my old computer, which broke a few weeks ago.)


-Forums-

If you would like to join, go to http://impressive-rain.boards.net/. You can simply

click on the banner in my signature to get there.

The download link is also available. ^^


Good luck!

   ~Shadowcatxx Wink
Back to top Go down
Slycan



Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:58 pm

What did you do to earn the "Watched" Rank on KITO? I'm curious cuz I'd like to do a review video and avoid bad standings at the same time
Back to top Go down
No Longer Active
Watched


Female Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Oh.
That was when I joined in 2014
I was a stupid kid at the time.
I double posted somewhere, and
when Redeye warned me I was crazy
enough to shout at him/her claiming
to have done nothing wrong. Again,'
I know better now, and I do not start
drama like that anymore, just incase you
were thinking that these things happen
on the server. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
moonrose1234

avatar

Game username : moonrose1234
Female Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-03-01
Location : in monster energy citty OwO

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 am

when will the form be back up?
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

avatar

Server : Aoi Tenshi [owner]
Female Posts : 403
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:45 pm

By screenshots I can say only some things:

- nothing new was added

Your forum on maintenance mode with words "ONLY STAFF MEMBERS CAN LOGIN FROM THIS MOMENT ON, UNTIL THE HACKING SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. THANK YOU"

Cal just stole passwords from other IT games and login into admin's accounts and hack forums. You can just change your password on forum, and Cal can't hack your forum, if you won't use that password anywhere else besides your forum.

You should work better on your game, if you want that people interesting in your game, because in screenshots I can see only oIT, and nothing more.

Be creative and think about name of your game.
If you want to be creative, don't use old names(impressive, etc).

I wish all the best to your server. (:
Back to top Go down
http://aoi-tenshi.freeforums.net/
ЩΛЯ

avatar

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Its not exactly an MMORPG is it? It's still an IT server.
Back to top Go down
No Longer Active
Watched


Female Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:27 am

An MMORPG is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.
Basically, Impressive Title and all of the servers based on it are MMORPG's.
Back to top Go down
Ethence

avatar

Game username : Mocking Jay
Server : Azoptaos (Moderator)
Female Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-03-21
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 am

So, yesterday I got an email from Impressive Rain.
Spoiler:
 

I wasn't sure whether something was up or if the staff were just fooling around? But after finding this thread and learning Cal has hacked your forum, I thought I would bring it to attention.
Best of luck to you getting this situation under control.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
avatar

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:28 am

That's a throw away email domain that email is from. I'd discard it as spam.

________________________________
Retired
Back to top Go down
Khaao

avatar

Male Posts : 261
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm

The IR forum is got hacked unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Icea

avatar

Game username : Icea
Server : Blazing Wolves (Co-Owner), Tales of Luzaris (Moderator) Canis Lupus (Mapmaker)
Female Posts : 192
Join date : 2015-02-09
Age : 15
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Not only was Impressive Rain hacked, a lot of the staff members (including me) were actually banned from the forum, however Shadowcatxx solved this problem.

oh and according to that email im..... 5?

would make that a joke as my birthday was two days ago... but this serious moment is no place for jokes.

Welp, that's all i could think of writing, i'll be checking the forum often to see if something happens, all i can recommend here is that all IR members change their passwords, especially the staff that have access to the admin panel.
Back to top Go down
InsertName

avatar

Server : ML
Posts : 40
Join date : 2015-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Shiza Inu wrote:
By screenshots I can say only some things:

- nothing new was added

Your forum on maintenance mode with words "ONLY STAFF MEMBERS CAN LOGIN FROM THIS MOMENT ON, UNTIL THE HACKING SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. THANK YOU"

Cal just stole passwords from other IT games and login into admin's accounts and hack forums. You can just change your password on forum, and Cal can't hack your forum, if you won't use that password anywhere else besides your forum.

You should work better on your game, if you want that people interesting in your game, because in screenshots I can see only oIT, and nothing more.

Be creative and think about name of your game.
If you want to be creative, don't use old names(impressive, etc).

I wish all the best to your server. (:

Odd... heard Cal was arrested. Must be a fluke to get people's guards down, or another hacker is yet again on the lose. Yay.
Back to top Go down
ЩΛЯ

avatar

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373
Join date : 2015-03-02
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Oh, Cal was arrested. uvu
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

avatar

Server : Aoi Tenshi [owner]
Female Posts : 403
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:06 am

InsertName wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
By screenshots I can say only some things:

- nothing new was added

Your forum on maintenance mode with words "ONLY STAFF MEMBERS CAN LOGIN FROM THIS MOMENT ON, UNTIL THE HACKING SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. THANK YOU"

Cal just stole passwords from other IT games and login into admin's accounts and hack forums. You can just change your password on forum, and Cal can't hack your forum, if you won't use that password anywhere else besides your forum.

You should work better on your game, if you want that people interesting in your game, because in screenshots I can see only oIT, and nothing more.

Be creative and think about name of your game.
If you want to be creative, don't use old names(impressive, etc).

I wish all the best to your server. (:

Odd... heard Cal was arrested. Must be a fluke to get people's guards down, or another hacker is yet again on the lose. Yay.

I didn't hear, that Cal was arrested. Who said it? Do you have a proof of Cal's arresting?
Back to top Go down
http://aoi-tenshi.freeforums.net/
InsertName

avatar

Server : ML
Posts : 40
Join date : 2015-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 am

Shiza Inu wrote:
InsertName wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
By screenshots I can say only some things:

- nothing new was added

Your forum on maintenance mode with words "ONLY STAFF MEMBERS CAN LOGIN FROM THIS MOMENT ON, UNTIL THE HACKING SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. THANK YOU"

Cal just stole passwords from other IT games and login into admin's accounts and hack forums. You can just change your password on forum, and Cal can't hack your forum, if you won't use that password anywhere else besides your forum.

You should work better on your game, if you want that people interesting in your game, because in screenshots I can see only oIT, and nothing more.

Be creative and think about name of your game.
If you want to be creative, don't use old names(impressive, etc).

I wish all the best to your server. (:

Odd... heard Cal was arrested. Must be a fluke to get people's guards down, or another hacker is yet again on the lose. Yay.

I didn't hear, that Cal was arrested. Who said it? Do you have a proof of Cal's arresting?

Only a mere rumor at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

avatar

Server : Aoi Tenshi [owner]
Female Posts : 403
Join date : 2015-03-09
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Rain is out!   Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:41 pm

InsertName wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
InsertName wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
By screenshots I can say only some things:

- nothing new was added

Your forum on maintenance mode with words "ONLY STAFF MEMBERS CAN LOGIN FROM THIS MOMENT ON, UNTIL THE HACKING SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. THANK YOU"

Cal just stole passwords from other IT games and login into admin's accounts and hack forums. You can just change your password on forum, and Cal can't hack your forum, if you won't use that password anywhere else besides your forum.

You should work better on your game, if you want that people interesting in your game, because in screenshots I can see only oIT, and nothing more.

Be creative and think about name of your game.
If you want to be creative, don't use old names(impressive, etc).

I wish all the best to your server. (:

Odd... heard Cal was arrested. Must be a fluke to get people's guards down, or another hacker is yet again on the lose. Yay.

I didn't hear, that Cal was arrested. Who said it? Do you have a proof of Cal's arresting?

Only a mere rumor at this point.

I do not think it's worth to believe the rumors if they have no evidence. It's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://aoi-tenshi.freeforums.net/
 
Impressive Rain is out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Online Servers-
Jump to: