HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning About a Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:06 am

To start off with I'm going to say that this is not a hate post. This is a warning for all server owners about this person.

This person, known mainly as bellagirl5, was banned from Dragon's Den permanently about a week ago. Since then she has been on some sort of campaign against us, using artwork, comments, insults and death threats in an effort to get what she wants and get us to unban her.

Now, our problems with her started very shortly after she joined our game. Her behaviour and comments were...disturbing. Not to mention very attention-seeking and immature. She broke a number of our rules during her stay on our server and was banned for varying lengths of time more than once.

This started with her 'crush' on one of our staff, who was in a relationship with another member of our staff. bellagirl5 began stalking her crush on several websites, including leaving PMs and comments of an inappropriate nature. (bellagirl5 is 13) She also began hating the other staff member and sent rude comments, insults and threats. When the relationship ended months ago bellagirl5 decided to butt in on my staff member's personal lives and began asking questions about why the relationship ended.

This is personal information of course and my staff member refused to answer as it was none of bellagirl5's business. The harassment over it became so bad that I stepped in and asked her to cut all contact with my staff member on all sites she's contacted them on. I have no authority outside of DD, but I was hoping she'd get the hint and let the matter drop.

She didn't. She then turned on me stating I was taking the wrong side and that my staff member was mean to her. I was sent screenshots of the PMs of her harassing questions and the reply she got was simply "Just leave me alone". She was then running around stating that my staff member had told her "to shut my mouth" and calling them a 'staff clod'. She got this insult from a show called Steven Universe apparently and I am unsure if she even knows how bad an insult it actually is.

She was caught in-game barely a day later buttswinging on top of another player in public view. Since Dragon's Den is a family friendly server anyone caught doing that action on another player gets an immediate 1 month ban. Due to bellagirl5's long history of warnings, kicks and bans we decided that she was not learning from her mistakes and was no longer welcome on DD at all and we made the ban permanent. She has been telling anyone who will listen that we banned her for 'dumb reasons'.

This is where her campaign begins.

She contacted me on deviantART by leaving a comment on my ID picture:

I went to check, hoping it was an apology of some sort. I was highly disappointed.

You can read all the replies for yourselves if you like. I asked her on there not to contact me in any way, shape or form again or further action would be taken. This is when the violent threats, including death threats, began against my staff.

(Yes, that is her YouTube account.)

She ignored me and posted on my new video - sneak peeks of Dragon's Den 8.

She then claimed to have made an account a long time ago before making bellagirl5 and this was apparently proof that she could get back on the forum any time she wished. The account in question does exist but is not connected to her in any way.

My final replies:

Now I am aware that if this person is on other servers then what you do about it is your own affair. I'm not telling you to ban her or anything, this is just a warning to you about her.

This person is very unstable and causes havoc wherever she goes. If you have bellagirl5 on your server (Her IP address is: 68.83.104.152) then I suggest you keep an eye out for trouble. This is not the sort of person you want in a nice community.

Thank you for reading.

~Obey~

Last edited by ObeyTheFist on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced faulty link with screenshots)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 am

Well then.
To be honest I am surprised on this

I haven't been on DD in a while and i see this?
Wow some people these days

To be honest, I hardly ever go onto any server beside my own because its a WIP
I've seen this kind of drama before
Its nothing but a immature child who wants attention

Drama like this happens all the time on any online game
FH, Wolf Quest etc, they all have the player who wants to cause damage.

Now, as for this person here, all she wants to do is make the server look bad.
DD has a nice reputation on being the kind server it always has been.
There is alot of people who support the server, they call it a second home.

I know that you can take this Obey
Just don't let it get to you
Like I said, its a immature person who wants attention

~Storm Lily~
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:44 am

Sighs and prepares to explain to 6 year olds what respect is

I'm wondering, how she does not see how absolutely ridiculous this is. It's so obvious that even she should be able to see it.

Thanks Obey xD
Back to top Go down
Kawoie

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Former KITO Administrator
Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:51 am

Loving that original username.

Anyways; thanks for the heads up. It's a bit hurtful for a player to say such.. rude things, really, to people who are only doing their jobs and what's right. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ethence

Game username : Mocking Jay
Server : Azoptaos (Moderator)
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 am

Are we sure that this person is 13 and not 5 lmao

Sorry to hear your server had to ordeal such a thing. It's people like these that ruin ITs for everyone. Such a shame.
I fail to understand what exactly they hope to accomplish by this? I just don't understand the mentality of some people.

Nice job handling it like you did, and thank you for the warning!
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Drama boooomb.
Thanks for the heads-up and good job handling it. I've known a few people who throw fits just because they don't get their way, this person falls perfectly into that category of twits.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 pm

*sigh*

This is a shame really. You and Lazy have been kind enough to create a server in which players of younger ages could play without risk of getting harassed or picked on. (Knowing how most severs only allow players ages 13+ Even so 13 year old players are looked down upon due to people like this who ruin it for the others who play with good intentions.) However, with an age restriction like that you have to expect that 1 oddball who comes in with the attitude "I do what I want cause I'm behind a computer screen and they can't touch me")

And from what I read you had given her many chances to get her act together and enjoy the game like everyone else.

What is the purpose of a 13 year old child needing an online relationship in the first place? I believe we were all taught that everyone online is sometimes not who they say they are and therefore could get themselves in some deep trouble.

Nonetheless, a 13 year old should have enough self restraint to know when enough is enough.

Very well handled as usual Obey. Thank you for this warning.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:48 am

It appears the artwork on deviantART has been removed. I did report it when I first saw it as it was made as an attack on DD staff - it wasn't art. So either the dA staff did something about it or bellagirl5 removed it herself, I'm not sure.

We've had our fair share of immature players, insults and even threats, but this one went too far. All of the others backed down or just went away after being banned, but this one persisted. I just want her rampage to end and I hope she doesn't carry it to any other servers.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Kino

Game username : -LEFT KITO-
Server : Wolf Soul
Male Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 pm

HOW DARE U B ROOD 2 MI
I AM A GOOOOD U PUNY MORTAL

in all seriousness I advice you not to reply to her in general, and ban if she returns. nothing more much you can do, engaging in conversations and arguments will honestly amount to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf22

Server : LW(Co-owner)
Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Just ignore her Obey. This person needs attention and if you ignore her..whatever she does...she will probably stop insulting you. If not then she has a tiny brain XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:00 am

*Laughs* We get rid of Cal and we get another one. They're everywhere!
Back to top Go down
xXWolfLifeXx

Female Posts : 6
Location : Narnia!!! I might not answer and bring home a talking Beaver

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:41 am

I think it was right to tell her no, but you said "I am friend with many server owners and they can kick u off." I dont think u shold threaten people, Once again I dont want to join this fight
Back to top Go down
ravencat101
Banned for CoC violations

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:53 am

XD, OBEY, you are so pathedic! XD lol, I will never stop, you staff clod! XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ravencat101

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 am

lol, on my channel, I just uploaded something that might terrify you and Lazyzim!
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Server : Vaellerios (admin) | Lair of the Wolf (admin)
Female Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 am

Sure.

Go back to bed honey c;
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:43 am

Go home girl,you are drunk.
And also,think before you will say something,k?
Back to top Go down
ravencat101

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:13 pm

listen up obey, u are ranting on a child, u are a adult and im a child well im now a teen, but if you are a adult and im a kid, that is kind of creepy, and showing off my IP adress is too personal as well.
From person u now hate, bellagirl5.
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Really?
First,you start to break rules on DD,start to wrote dead threads and so,to Obey and Lazy,and that is not wierd or creepy?
Kid,think about yourself.
You are that one who hate Lazy and Obey.
Back to top Go down
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:37 pm

If you are going to act like an adult (with all the death threats and hate messaging) you are going to be treated/punished as one.
Back to top Go down
Centelleo
Banned

Game username : Centelleo
Server : Foreign Entity
Female Posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Jayx wrote:
If you are going to act like an adult (with all the death threats and hate messaging) you are going to be treated/punished as one.
Idk about you but throwing around death threats and hate messages isn't acting like an adult.
Back to top Go down
http://taleofmervian.tk
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Centelleo wrote:
Jayx wrote:
Idk about you but throwing around death threats and hate messages isn't acting like an adult.
Well if you were to look at it in a sort of "law" way, they are considered "adult" offenses and aren't taken lightly in most cases.
By no means are they mature, that isn't what I had intended to mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Well that was certainly something.
Back to top Go down
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Vιrus wrote:

Well that was certainly something.

yep.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Comments like the above two are not needed on posts like this.
All they're doing is dragging the topic on longer than needed.

(Lol @ whoever disliked this)  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning About a Player   

Back to top Go down

Warning About a Player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: