HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 962

PostSubject: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Yep, feral hearts staff are bad. I was banned for cussing in a public chat because i was making a video. I didn't even have a chance to explain. and then when i pmed someone on the forums, and said i was unfairly banned because i was making a video, and i didn't even receive a warning, all they said was "Well our rules are warnings" Normally my videos would be made with movie clips and in another map, but my partner couldn't get the map, and the camera angles i had to do with F3 not only that, they also said "well some people may not realize you where making a video" Well guess what? that's why i went to where know one was. Lol. Feral hearts staff gets worse and worse, at least the ones i talk to, they have no sense. The feral heart staff are just power hungry, a few days ago, my feral heart animations post got removed for "Looking to slimier" to another persons animations, when they didn't there where clear differences. and the guy who said i supposedly copied him said he "Pioneered the idea" of re animating the fh models, and made the tutorial so everyone could, lol i didn't even USE the tutorial! I figured it out myself, so by that logic, i pioneered the idea to lol. Feral hearts staff, are just really not mature at all, and shouldn't even be staff, granted they are whether we like it or not, and we need to respect them, but honestly kids could moderate better then them. Apologies if this offended anyone who plays FH i needed to get some stuff off my chest, and feral heart will remove the post if i did it there.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Aw, shoot.
I remember getting kicked for saying "hell" once in local.

Don'tcha love it.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Right lol. Really if i wanted to i can un ban myself by changing my IP, but its only 6 days. not like its 3 months, my video can also be made with other games haha
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 am

Lmao my brother was banned on there for literally TWO ENTIRE YEARS because he caught Red, the administrator, cursing in a thread, and he pointed it out. Red ofc got pissy over it and banned him, and thus my entire household, for two years.

Plus FH in general went downhill when they removed General chat and absolutely REFUSED to listen to the members' opinions or to even have any sort of poll, and legit started banning people for their opinions lol.

FH staff aren't good staff at all, really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:42 am

I used to play FH quite a lot before I found ITr then IW ages ago. I saw one staff member on - Red - just the once sitting in Flourite Plains. I've seen various Mods speak up in the chat over the years and a couple of them did give good warnings without resorting to bans if things started getting out of hand.

I've never been kicked or banned or anything and I've used such words in the chat before. Perhaps they simply weren't monitoring Bonfire or Temple of Dreams? -shrugs-

Since the opinion 'FH staff are bad' is heard quite commonly, why not address the issue with all the FH staff via PM? I know doing a public thread would antagonise them, but if you sent a civil, rational PM with your complaint to all the staff then you might get somewhere. Nothing about it is going to change unless someone addresses it properly and they listen. Up to you~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:08 am

I tried to prove a point in pm on Feral heart with a mod, i pmed red about my ban, and he sent a moderator to pm me i tried to reason with the mod. But her replies where stuff like:

"I'm very sorry to hear that you think the Staff are some horrible people. We don't get payed to do our job. We don't get anything out of the work we do. We do this to help the community, to better it. We do it to keep the game safe and friendly, and we don't ban users because we take some sort of pleasure in it. I apologize if this is how you see us- we don't see you this way."

and "I see what you're saying about the video, but it doesn't really make an excuse for your behavior. You say that people make mistakes- they do, yes, but since this is being so prolonged, I would expect you understand what you have done wrong."

also:
"I appreciate your honesty and understanding. I do need to say something, though. We do not unban users unless two things happen:

1. A ban was meant for another user

2. If we banned a user who didn't do anything. This one must be justified, however, in order for us to remove a ban. I believe both of us understand that some rule breaking was involved in here, so I don't believe this is an option.

We only unban users if we make an extreme mistake- An actual mistake of misplacing a ban. Even if we have banned a user too little or too long, we would never unban a user for this reason. I do have something else to say- even if I wanted to unban you, as a Staff member, this is not something I'm allowed to do. Moderators, as well as game users can also have guidelines to follow, and I cannot break my own rules, yarr?

That being said, your ban will not be changed, lifted, or altered in any way. When your ban time is up, you are free to do as you please in a private map, and I'm sure you could explain to your friend why there has been a delay."

I cant remember all of what i said but that was some of her replies.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:10 am

You can't reason with the FH mods. While Glacia's ban was slightly more justified considering(from what I understand from this thread) she WAS cursing or whatever it was she was doing, even if for a video- I have seen the mods do much worse and they don't listen to PMs.

Trust me, I've tried, my entire family has tried. We're no longer banned now since the two years have already passed, but as I mentioned, we were literally banned for TWO YEARS in-game because my brother caught an admin breaking their own rules and pointed it out. We've PMed staff about it many times over the course of that time period and none of them would listen to reason.

Hell, some of them even outright denied that Red said what he did. And then, at another point, my cousin caught LordSuragaha cursing, despite the fact that they had also made a post at one point condemning users who curse and being pretty rude about it. When my cousin pointed it out to them, they deleted it without any response, PM or otherwise. They kept deleting it over and over again when he re-sent to get the message across. Finally, they sent an extremely rude message about it, along with a bunch of cursing "examples" including derogatory slurs for women lmao. They tried to use the excuse "but damn isn't a curse!!!!!" when I've seen people be kicked/banned for saying it before lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:44 am

Yeah lol, i've never seen a game run worse then feral heart, hell STAR STABLE has better staff!
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Honestly at this point I just gave up on FH, pfft.
Because truly, a game without an actual owner can be resorted to havoc. The members are confused on where the owner is, the admins are trying to seek the owner for support on what to do - and the owner, meanwhile, is just gone.
That's what KovuLKD did, he just poofed from FeralHeart without a warning and went off to make Facebook games or... something.

Like, I'm glad Kovu is fulfilling his dreams etc (if he is), but he could have at least told the FeralHeart community that he'd take a long... loooong hiatus and that he'd leave it up to the rest of the staff to handle the game.
This is totally an entirely different topic, but honestly it's been piquing my curiosity for some time. Was it right of Kov to do that? Was he perhaps afraid to tell the community because he knew it was getting out of hand very quickly so he thought he might be attacked? Or perhaps it was an entirely different reason.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Well, maybe it was to much for kovu? maybe he couldnt handle it? though i feel the feral heart community would be better with Kovu, the IT community is alot better, even without Kovu, mostly thanks to redeye and sly who picked good moderators to run the forum, alot of the servers arnt bad either.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Wow, how ironic. Although I have not been banned on Feral Heart yet, since I have not played it in a long time however. I think of that as just BLASPHEMY! They even prevented new people from registering for an account too play the game, I do understand a little why, but it's just completely idiotic too do that. They must be insane if they're power hungry like that!
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:05 pm

PorathSunGod wrote:
Wow, how ironic. Although I have not been banned on Feral Heart yet, since I have not played it in a long time however. I think of that as just BLASPHEMY! They even prevented new people from registering for an account too play the game, I do understand a little why, but it's just completely idiotic too do that. They must be insane if they're power hungry like that!

I don't see why people bother trying to sign up anyway.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Warfishie wrote:
PorathSunGod wrote:

I don't see why people bother trying to sign up anyway.

Maybe they're new and they want too see the game for themselves :/
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:21 am

Registration is still open, just gotta catch it.

The staff themselves are pretty decent, but some can be a bit 'testy', depending on who you are.
I myself have no problem with the team, nor have I ever for that matter, haha. But, like they always say, bans are for a reason, not saying you did anything.
If someone by chance was around, that might have been why, but, I wouldn't worry to much about it Glacia.

>> Slain
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com

Lol, banned from feral heart for no reason.(Rant)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: