HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

I am sorry for those who may have been signed up on Aircell's forum, I am bringing it down on maintenance mode tomorrow, because of Cal, who is really scaring me. So for my own good, I am putting down the form for a short period of time until I feel safe for the forum too be brought back up... However it may not just be for a short time, I am just serious about the security of my forum and other's who are on the forum.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Export your Forum theme if you worked hard on it and don't want to loose it, just in case Cal gets through. And have your staff change all of their passwords to something that would not be recognizable. That will probably make it harder for her to hack in if she attempts it.
And if she does...make another forum, and start over Cool Show her you are unaffected by her childishness.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Unio-Mentium wrote:
Export your Forum theme if you worked hard on it and don't want to loose it, just in case Cal gets through. And have your staff change all of their passwords to something that would not be recognizable. That will probably make it harder for her to hack in if she attempts it.
And if she does...make another forum, and start over Cool Show her you are unaffected by her childishness.


I already changed the forum too mantenance mode.
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
avatar

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 17
Location : deep in an existential crisis

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:46 am

Yup, Skyna and a bunch of others are in temporary maintenance.
This is depressiiing.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:08 am

Vιrus wrote:
Yup, Skyna and a bunch of others are in temporary maintenance.
This is depressiiing.


I know, I nearly almost cried putting my forum under maintenance.. Why does Cal have too do this over an incident............
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful
avatar

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 17
Location : deep in an existential crisis

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:18 am

PorathSunGod wrote:
Vιrus wrote:
Yup, Skyna and a bunch of others are in temporary maintenance.
This is depressiiing.


I know, I nearly almost cried putting my forum under maintenance.. Why does Cal have too do this over an incident............

Okay I didn't mean that depressing but
An explanation on why Cal is doing this, guys!:
 
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:32 am

Vιrus wrote:
PorathSunGod wrote:
Vιrus wrote:
Yup, Skyna and a bunch of others are in temporary maintenance.
This is depressiiing.


I know, I nearly almost cried putting my forum under maintenance.. Why does Cal have too do this over an incident............

Okay I didn't mean that depressing but
An explanation on why Cal is doing this, guys!:
 



I was joking on the crying part xD but it was kind of depressing Sad



And HA! The world never may know ._. EVER =n=
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
AutumnLeafdust

avatar

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves (Owner)
Female Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 15
Location : Dreamland (Kirby World) with Meta Knight so, shush

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:37 am

PorathSunGod wrote:
Vιrus wrote:
PorathSunGod wrote:
Vιrus wrote:
Yup, Skyna and a bunch of others are in temporary maintenance.
This is depressiiing.


I know, I nearly almost cried putting my forum under maintenance.. Why does Cal have too do this over an incident............

Okay I didn't mean that depressing but
An explanation on why Cal is doing this, guys!:
 



I was joking on the crying part xD but it was kind of depressing Sad



And HA! The world never may know ._. EVER =n=

Not even when Cal's time is up xNx (ok not saying her time shoud end, im just saying that when her time's up, the world won't even know...)
Plus, un BELIEVEABLE how over a small incident like this, Cal's doing a lot of chaos *sigh*
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:37 am

Quote :
Not even when Cal's time is up xNx (ok not saying her time shoud end, im just saying that when her time's up, the world won't even know...)
Plus, un BELIEVEABLE how over a small incident like this, Cal's doing a lot of chaos *sigh*


Ikr... It's horrible..
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
AutumnLeafdust

avatar

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves (Owner)
Female Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-02-28
Age : 15
Location : Dreamland (Kirby World) with Meta Knight so, shush

PostSubject: Re: Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:29 pm

PorathSunGod wrote:
Quote :
Not even when Cal's time is up xNx (ok not saying her time shoud end, im just saying that when her time's up, the world won't even know...)
Plus, un BELIEVEABLE how over a small incident like this, Cal's doing a lot of chaos *sigh*


Ikr... It's horrible..
There are a lot of ways to describe this...
-Horribad
-Terribad
-Messed up shit (don't mind the language, it's a way of working with the ways x-x)
-Sadness Causing
-Rage Inducing
Shall I go on? Because there is a LOT of ways to describe what's going on...
(Also the reason I do the ... at the end is to be a bit, idk, mysterious? Course you can give my bae the blame for passing his mysteriousness onto me XD)
Back to top Go down
 
Aircell's temporary maintenance mode.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: