HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AutumnLeafdust

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves (Owner)
Female Posts : 45

PostSubject: How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:47 am

Again, another problem, but this time it's in the source code. Yes I looked around KITO and as far as I saw, there wasn't really a thread with this problem. So I have two KITO tabs open, mainly regarding void doDoubleJump in MagixUnit.h (going to fix the double jump with wings and the jump height problem in the new build of my game, which, lets not start why a new one) And on both threads, there are more code to void doDoubleJump than I see on my own source. (The threads I'm using for this: http://www.kitopen.com/t3106-how-do-you-jump-high?highlight=jump+code+fix and http://www.kitopen.com/t1897-double-jump-with-wings?highlight=double+jump+with+wings )

Picture:

(Ignore the error thing beside the user, all I'm guessing is is that since my user is no longer a Microsoft account its doing that)

At the moment I'm using the recent version of the source code. Now I know the pic isn't much, but the problem I have is, I'm clicking it and nothing happens. (I hate to admit it but even though I sound calm on this, I'm kinda getting frustrated/a bit stressed irl silent ) Now, the question I'm having is, how does the extra pieces of code show up, if they even do in the recent source code version? I'll patiently be waiting on an answer (if I don't respond it's either that I'm asleep, not near a wifi spot to check or that I'm not on KITO in general) now if y'all would excuse meh, I'm gonna go get something to calm me down...
Back to top Go down
Nakti
®
®

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 am

Use files fith same name, but .cpp on the end; they are in folder game/source in solution explorer.
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeafdust

PostSubject: Re: How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:13 pm

nakti wrote:
Use files fith same name, but .cpp on the end; they are in folder game/source in solution explorer.

Neutral I'm sorry but I didn't quite understand this... (currently on mobile since my mother 'stole' the laptop from me again meaning I cant work on the source again...)
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1191

PostSubject: Re: How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:35 pm

What they meant is your in the wrong file.
You need to select MagixUnit.cpp

The recent version has modified a bunch of files, most of them are in .cpp
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
AutumnLeafdust

PostSubject: Re: How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:32 am

Witacha wrote:
What they meant is your in the wrong file.
You need to select MagixUnit.cpp

The recent version has modified a bunch of files, most of them are in .cpp

Ahh ok, i'll see that, thanks Wit! :3
Back to top Go down

How do I work with void doDoubleJump (and similar things)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: