HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 A question for help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: A question for help   Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:14 pm

So I got the Ogre mesh exporter, not sure where to put it and I am also not sure if it is compatable with any blender version, because the blender version I have so far is 2.75a. Do I need another blender in order for it to work?
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Yeppermedepper

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:31 pm

you need 2.49b.

Sometimes downgrading is a good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Nakti
®
®
avatar

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 22
Location : black celebration

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Look at step 5 at this tutorial. If you need features that are only in newer blender or are used to newer interfaces, use this.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:49 pm

nakti wrote:
Look at step 5 at this tutorial. If you need features that are only in newer blender or are used to newer interfaces, use this.


Uh....... What?
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Nefadozone

avatar

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23
Location : Satan's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:17 pm

2.49b x32 bit to be more specific, 64 bit would not work for the scripts - at least for me..

https://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/

Script goes into .blender/scripts


Last edited by Nefadozone on Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok enter)
Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Nefadozone wrote:
2.49b x32 bit to be more specific, 64 bit would not work for the scripts - at least for me..

https://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/

Script goes into .blender/scripts


Is a Windows 7/8 a 64 bit computer?
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Yeppermedepper

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:22 pm

PorathSunGod wrote:
Nefadozone wrote:
2.49b x32 bit to be more specific, 64 bit would not work for the scripts - at least for me..

https://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/

Script goes into .blender/scripts


Is a Windows 7/8 a 64 bit computer?

Sometimes. I used to have a 32 bit windows 7. check to see if you have 64 bit or 32 bit then get blender for the one you have.
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Yeppermedepper wrote:
PorathSunGod wrote:
Nefadozone wrote:
2.49b x32 bit to be more specific, 64 bit would not work for the scripts - at least for me..

https://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.49b/

Script goes into .blender/scripts


Is a Windows 7/8 a 64 bit computer?

Sometimes. I used to have a 32 bit windows 7. check to see if you have 64 bit or 32 bit then get blender for the one you have.


How do you do that? ._.
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
ObeyTheFist

™
avatar

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 am

You need to go to My Computer or Computer and right click on it. In the drop-down menu right at the bottom you should see Properties. Click on that. This will bring up a window with the specs for your computer, including if it's a 32 or 64-bit operating system. This might be different for Windows 8 but I know you can check computer info.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Nefadozone

avatar

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23
Location : Satan's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:40 pm

64 bit doesn't work with the scripts, just download 32 bit blender. Doesn't matter what you do have, 32 bit programs run on 64 bit OSes.
Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:35 pm





Mines 64 bit :/
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
Yeppermedepper

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:06 pm

PorathSunGod wrote:




Mines 64 bit :/

you can still get the 32 bit blender. Smile
Back to top Go down
PorathSunGod

avatar

Game username : PorathSunGod
Server : Aircell [Owner]
Female Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-08-21
Location : Snowdin

PostSubject: Re: A question for help   Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Yeppermedepper wrote:
PorathSunGod wrote:




Mines 64 bit :/

you can still get the 32 bit blender. Smile



I'll try..
Back to top Go down
http://aircell.freeforums.net/
 
A question for help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: