HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about someone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sorry for such a targeting post, but really, this is something that needs to be known and addressed.

DO NOT get yourself affiliated with KovuST, GrayScale, Shadow *Blind*, Spoopy, or Shadow_Team.(The accounts this person is known by.)

If you do, you will only end up seriously hurt in the end. This person is INCREDIBLY mentally abusive, rude, lying, and all around a very unpleasant person to be involved with.

She yells and insults people for small reasons, threatens to hack, bans unfairly on forums she runs, tells people to kill themselves and that she hopes they die, and many, MANY other things.

She rushes her staff, insults them, degrades them, and treats them like slaves. Do not join any staff team of hers, unless you wish to become a scapegoat, because she WILL treat you horribly.

She dated my cousin a year ago, and she was utterly horrible to him, my brother, and myself. She mentally abused her own boyfriend to the point that he was so constantly stressed that it made him physically ill.

She told my brother to die. She told him she hated him and that she wished he would die in a hole, for an argument she started.

She called me a whore and a slut, multiple times, as well as saying the same to others.

She treated my entire family like complete and utter garbage, and has treated others the exact same way.

And then, when we finally had enough and left her... she lied about Vio.

She said this in a letter to someone called "Zachary", and then to Nixon:

"And Vio. He was how I started cutting. The summer before I came here. And you know, he would blame me for everything. He would always interrupt me and never pay any attention to what I said. He made fun of what I liked doing. He thought it was stupid. He always yelled at me, he would cuss me out and call me worthless and stupid. My own boyfriend didn't even care about me, Zachary."

Vio never once did any of those things. Not once did he yell at her without her provoking him and starting a fight in the first place. Not once did he cuss her out, not once did he call her worthless, and he NEVER called her stupid.

So, basically, to sum up the point of that, she's a liar and will lie about anyone she dislikes to make them look bad.

And must I mention again, she calls people "sluts" and "whores"- like how she called Nixon a fat slut here:

[11:09:17 PM] Spoopy: actually hear what I have to say and not be a bitch, huh?
[11:09:21 PM] Spoopy: I am seriously
[11:09:24 PM] Spoopy: about to go to the damn KITCHEN
[11:09:28 PM] Spoopy: grab a KNIFE
[11:09:31 PM] Spoopy: and stab my ARM
[11:09:36 PM] Spoopy: because of what you did and to my DREAM
[11:09:36 PM] CRANBERRIES!: That's fucking sad
[11:09:37 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:09:42 PM] Spoopy: you're a fucking bitch
[11:09:49 PM] CRANBERRIES!: I did nothing to your dream
[11:09:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You went aginst innocent people
[11:10:03 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Simply suggesting things
[11:10:04 PM] Spoopy: INNOCENT LOL
[11:10:07 PM] Spoopy: no, I did not
[11:10:11 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you have
[11:10:15 PM] Spoopy: K
[11:10:17 PM] Spoopy: shut up
[11:10:18 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You may of saw them as rude but that wasn't the case
[11:10:31 PM] Spoopy: okay, hold up
[11:10:36 PM] Spoopy: Virus threatend me, so
[11:10:48 PM] Spoopy: I banned her because I didn't want her ruining the game
[11:10:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: When did she ever threaten you
[11:10:59 PM] Spoopy: Skullfrost and I have had a rough past and, like said, not explaining everything
[11:11:03 PM] Spoopy: through Skype
[11:11:11 PM] Spoopy: she said her and her friend were to bash everything
[11:11:19 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You also threatened to hack her
[11:11:28 PM] CRANBERRIES!: And I don't believe that
[11:11:41 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack her
[11:11:47 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack anyone
[11:11:48 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you did
[11:11:59 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:12:00 PM] Spoopy: you
[11:12:03 PM] Spoopy: fat slut,
[11:12:07 PM] Spoopy: stop talking right now
[11:12:20 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Is calling me names really the way to handle this?
[11:12:33 PM] Spoopy: I'm not ruining our friendship overthis

Virus didn't threaten her. She threatened Virus. Hacking threats.

Virus simply said that some of Zolthis' members were friends of hers and if she was chased out, she'd take them with her. Not much of a threat, really.

And then, after her entire staff team, her ex, and myself got together to talk to her, she simply left and refused to face us... and sent RedEye this, lying about us and throwing a pity party:

"alright well, here's some extra:

having my exboyfirend come up and get like 10 other people, two-exowners of my server turned against me because I banned my ex's cousin for talking shit about me and banned Virus because she was being so damn rude about "suggesting things to my server" but was like forcing everything on me, Nixon started unbanning them and then you know more drama whoo

Don't know if I told you this but once again I'll say it in case.

The way I handle stress brings me pain and sucidal/cutting thoughts. I typically throw up andZ/or sleep in a bathroom because when I get stressed a shitton of chemicals build up in my stomach and, bring me lots of pain and well, suffering. I also have EXTREME anxiety and it's getting worse, I take 2 20-dosed pills for my anxiety every day yet it still doesn't help. I have major anxiety attacks and, now from it, heart problems.

Honestly if you don't care, I don't care if you don't. Just making myself clear, here.

So, now what's been happening is I'm being spammed in Skype "kill yourself" "YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE" "cut yourself you whore" "GET HIT BY A CAR SLUT" and one of the exowners banned my IP on my laptop and luckily didn't on my phone so on MY OWN WEBSITE AND SERVER I was banned.

I also have trust issues where I literally. Do not. Trust. Anyone. I don't trust my parents, my close band buddies no one. I love a kid deeply and he's called the cops on me, he's told and shared screenshots of me texting how I was cutting to my school, in a way he turned on me but he "was doing it for safety" but k, fine whatever Zachary.

So I will make this clear, as well.
If somehow I am found dead, don't know how you'd find out but if I died and KITO found out it is 100% KITO's fault.
Not blaming you but I'm blaming the shit-ton members filled with drama in here.

I will go ahead and state I'm 13 years old and you can probably tell by the way this sounds. However, I don't go on threads saying "Woooooww real maturrreee you deleted my skype k" because I've grown up when I was little with a shitton of high school and later college students as my brother is 9 years older than me and my sister is like 7 or something so I matured way faster than most people. In fact, in sixth grade I had about ZERO friends because THEY WERE SO IMMATURE HOLY FUCK I WANTED TO SMACK THEM ALL
plus I was in a bad school system

But sorry if I'm ranting now, I basically have like no friends now. So regardless if you care or not, I do not care if you don't care. You can read it anyway.

I'm just saying, I'll probably rejoin KITO under a different name but I SWEAR TO GOD RED if you tell a fucking soul, I don't give a shit may it be KovuLKD or some random shit, I will seriously do something awful. Don't know. But I'm not giving you the name of what it'll be or whatever, but hopefully you yourself will not be an ass and yes I've heard the shit you've done to Redlinelies and yes I don't like him too but I don't do shit to him.

So again, if I'm found dead it is under KITO's fault. Just saying, school just started today and I was anxious all day and had an axiety attack but I'm not going to kill myself over it.
I'll most likely kill myself over THIS however if the damn shit keeps up. Not dealing with it anymore.

Oh, and another thing:
You told me that "coders don't make good leaders lul"
I'll have you know I'm going to the Olympics soon, training under the Norwegian Tøne, and I'm a pretty good leader if you ask me or any others. I take big bold steps because, I don't follow some piece of shit I'll just become a leader.
Just because I'm an "online" person doesn't mean you can assume I'm some fat, ugly, lazy bitch, I work my ass off out of the internet and I have a damn life, thanks. Sorry if I'm being rude but that comment reeeeeeeeeeeally pissed me off.

So, like ' said, this isn't your fault I just have NO ONE ELSE to turn to right now.
Oh, and, another thing, I call this shITO now, so you might hear me say that c: I'm referring to KITO when I say shITO if it isn't obvious. But seriously, 'nough shit going on here.

Thanks
You're non-friend Kovu/Shadow/Gr@y Sca!e or whatever I've renamed myself to now."

...Yeah. Ok. Back up there- she's claiming we told her to kill herself and etc. But isn't that EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE GETTING ON HER ABOUT??

Don't trust her. Do not. She will hurt you. She will yell at, scream at, abuse you, and treat you like trash.

No one deserves to go through that. No one.

If anyone wants logs of incidences, I'll send them, just ask. Many people have screenshots and logs to back up our case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net

AuthorMessage
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 am

That's just her Skype name and was her Zolthis name, lol. Like how I'm called "Skullfrost" in some places and "Skulleh" or "Moon" in others. -Shrug-

also my skype name always changes lmao atm it's "Sync the Awesome"

Nix is probs similar.
Back to top Go down
HexenHatter

Server : I'm everywhere, man.
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:29 am

Jesus Bejesus.

How can someone treat others like total shit? Telling you to kill yourselves/etc.
Then go around using that same excuse "im so sad..." Like what you said is just going to float out of everyone's mind.
I'm so sorry for anyone who dealt with such a person.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 am

In response to Obey's question - yes Nixon goes by many variations of the same name lol
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

Server : Hearts of Serpentine

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:00 am

cloud 'n skull u ain't no nixon, m8y

Noxin is Nixon spelled backwards. I have a ton of variations of my name

Nixon
Noxin
Dihyroden Monoxin
Nixoff
Nix
Nox
Dixon

And there's probably more I just can't name 'em right now

I was also called CRANBERRIES at some point
Back to top Go down
New Account.

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:14 am

It's absolutely terrible to hear the way this person has treated everyone who has known her. I haven't come across yet (and hopefully never will) but I definitely hope no one does end up becoming her 'play toy' or what she'll call a 'friend' to boss around with sure inappropriate language and behaviour. 13 years old? Really? Should I be saying "Welcome to the 21st century where everyone is using technology and getting moody" at this point? It certainly feels like an appropriate time to actually say that. However her attention-seeking habits definitely need to stop, and she needs to grow up. From experience I know what it's like to go through depression and self-harm, but I can assure all of you now that not a lot of people actually let loose about it like this person has done. People try to avoid giving all of that personal stuff out to their friends to prevent worry, because the person self-harming does not enjoy being fussed about.
Although I haven't come across this person, I will have to keep a mental note and inform the Owner of the server I am with, just in case of ever experiencing her... problematic attitude, let's say.
Thanks for posting this though, even though it's one more person to add to the "worry about" list it's important everyone knows who's out there and what they're capable of.

Last edited by Professeer on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neverending-forest.freeforums.net/
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 512

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:15 am

Noxin wrote:

Nixon
Noxin
Dihyroden Monoxin
Nixoff
Nix
Nox
Dixon

Curiosity satisfied, thank you! Very Happy

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:54 am

Noxin wrote:

Nixon
Noxin
Dihyroden Monoxin
Nixoff
Nix
Nox
Dixon

You were called more than that

On topic
He's asked if He could ask me a question a few days ago, still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Arzulent
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Arzulent
Server : Dragons Den (Member)
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 pm

I think we've now got plenty of evidence of this person, I don't think we need anymore. Smile
It's now just becoming a wee bit too much, we've got plenty of chat logs etc.
The best solution Is to avoid this person, and as long as they don't actually hack then I'm sure It will be fine, It's more just a case of a stroppy twelvie lmao.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:38 pm

apparently i'm spoop's cousin now lmao
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:40 am

Figured I should probably post here Kiara's message to me on the IT II forums. She asked me why I turned against her and I responded with this:
Cloud wrote:
It started the day you over-reacted from those items. We weren't telling you how to run the server, we were trying to help and give suggestions. The way you acted that day was ridiculous- it was an embarassment to yourself and the server, in my opinion. You also completely disregarded the fact that I was a staff member too, and you never gave me the chance to calm things down.

After that I went to Virus to apologize for your behavior, and we talked about it for a while. We met your cousin Skulleh, who gave us plenty more proof of the way you treated people. I've seen the way you've run the server, and you demoted staff for no reason. Demoting staff because you 'had too many' is never a good reason. You also banned Skulleh for personal reasons and that's abuse of the administrative position. You also banned Skulleh's girlfriend too, on assumption. We continued discussing and eventually, it was worth showing to the public. Arzulent was only trying to help. The way you reacted to her trying to help was definitely not a good decision.
We added you to the group with the intentions of hoping to show you some sense. But you didn't listen to us. We eventually had to make it public on the KITO forum. There was enough proof to make it impossible to be on your side - you abused your boyfriend and then made it seem like HE was the cause of your problems! You told Skulleh's brother to go die, when he was already in a deep enough depression as it was! That's horrifying, nothing ANYONE should EVER do. You also made another account for self-promotion. I didn't want Zolthis to shut down originally, I thought it had potential. But you've fucked up way too badly for any forgiveness. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go through that again. Change your ways, see some sense. You blamed me for not doing anything to help the server when you never gave me anything to do. You rushed us to finish things, you made poor Nixon finish the entire game in a night, when he's a human being too! Please think about the results of your actions before making them.

I hope you understand my message and that you'll change for the good.

And then she responded with this:
Kiara/Spoopy/Kovu wrote:
Skull is not my cousin, lol. She's the cousin of my exboyfriend.

Also you should listen to both sides of the story. I do not lie about people.

I reacted terrible that day because we all have bad days. Plus I am highly sensitive because I hate typing. I perfer real conversations with tone of voice, body language etcetera.

Nixon never did anything for the game... I was the one who compiled it etcetra. Also take notice that I always say "Thank you" a lot, or "you don't have to!" and that sort of thing as I really do not mean to push people from their limits.

I did in fact give you lots to do. I needed 10+ maps that I kept asking for. You would say I'll finish them at xyz time. I made lists and such.

I honestly don't need to change. Honestly people online including myself, are way too sensitve. I tell people 70% of me typing is sarcasm. I am highly, highly sarcastic that, I get along with everyone in school and that sort of thing. I have a shitton of friends out of KITO and IT. However, like said, and you should look it up sometime, it's hard to indicated what is serious and what isn't. People text their school friends "lol ima blw up the bilding" and get in serious, serious trouble because yes it was a joke but it's taken seriously as the kid is sitting there like "what the fuck I was joking".

I gave a warning before hand I was demoting staff because we had too many plus I was attempting to find the one being a jackass. Look you've gotta realize that, no matter how much you hate your boss you gotta just hold your tounge.
Also I banned her not due to personal reason I even said before, I will be looking at her closely and, regardless of whatever happened I banned her from her attitude.

Not once did I blame I gave you credit. I said most staff hasn't done anything depsite Cloud and her maps, and Nixon's one map.

You also need to consider no one's perfect? You've fucked up many times in your life too, just like your parents, your teachers, your friends that's called being human. I may snap at something yes. The adult and right thing to do would be to try to talk to me about it before being a dipwad about it. So again, I do stupid things, you do stupid things, my parents do stupid things but that's life, yes? So please do not jump my case.

And then I said:
Cloud wrote:
Yes, you did credit me but then later you said 'you only made two damn maps, while I compiled and programmed the whole game'

I thank you for responding in a respectable manner to me. The 'personal reasons' came from your ban log of Skulleh, 'banned for personal reasons'. I do hope we can recover from this incident.

And then this was the response:
Kiara/Spoopy/Kovu wrote:
From personal issues yes, I said that because I didn't feal like typing it.
And I do, as well. Honestly there's a bunch of people talking shit about me and it's getting to the point of me going to attempt suicide soon. I have plans to do it. Though I do not wish to discuss this and I do also wish you don't share this with anyone else.

This was my response:
Cloud wrote:
Banning from personal problems isn't the way to be an admin. That's abuse of the position.

I told Virus and the others because they deserve to know. I have no reason to keep this from them so why should I?

And where did those 10+ map requests come from? I've never gotten any, the only ones I got were the ones I made not by request and donated.

Earlier you said Nixon did nothing. Then you said he made one map. And according to Nixon you said 'you and me let's finish this game tonight' and surely that's pressure?

She's threatened to commit suicide before, it's not a joke and definitely not something ANYONE should lie about.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

"Skull is not my cousin, lol. She's the cousin of my exboyfriend."

didn't she tell u i was her cousin tho XD

(i'm not but still xD)
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:09 am

Shes being childish again. No one should joke about committing self inflected harm, especially for being 'sensitive'.
If your too sensitive to take some constructive criticism, why are you on KITO? This is clearly not something I find to be even remotely right. If your going to be rude because you can't take some nice advice, get off KITO.
I've seen the pressuring, and taking all the credit for the game is not a responsible or respectable move for an administrative figure. If all you did was compile it, that's really not work. All you do is edit the code and hit build, wow so much work eh? 10+ maps in a short amount of time is quite a bit pressuring. And asking repeatedly...really? Be patient.

I'd like miss Spoopy/KovuST/Kiara to come post for herself and supply evidence of her not pressuring staff. Screenshots, not text. And if edit signs are seen there's going to be an issue. She may as well have her account restricted from here. Being abusive and rude is not following the Code of Conduct or being considerate to the members of KITO. Grow up, then come back.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Bacchus

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 am

Holy cow.
I just noticed this, and oh-my-gosh am I amazed at the memories flooding back to me.
It's nice to meet you all again! I'm "Boom Boom Girl" (A.K.A Captain Kap) My mother used to call me that due to the amazingly loud music I'd produce back in 2014-2016 to the point she could hear it downstairs) whom is one of the worst people ever for not noticing this and forgetting you all.

I (believe?) I remember when I first met Spoopy on Feral Heart. Yeah, she pulled the suicide card and I fell into that like a fish to water, like a moth to the flame. She was alrighty, I was never fully part of the huge thing (since I was ignorant and young back then.. I believe 13-14? Wow!) I was shocked about the removal from the staff (which I didn't deserve that rank at all, lmao) When everyone was against her and hated her I didn't know whose side to join, and I believe I left? Oh, yah, she was also suicidal because of her boyfriend that killed himself (?) it's been so long that I don't even feel a bit of betrayal, I was such a kid back then that my "ignorance is bliss" was so true and yet so bad since it made me indecisive on who to side with, and get on her side.

It's nice to see you all again! I'd like to apologize for my removal from that life, although I was so young at that time and had a lot of issues (which, with my therapy I've been having for a year and a half now) it was still a douchy thing to do.

I also have severe memory problems, so to see "Boom Boom Girl" And "Captain Kap" in the links gave me a jolt (I was lurking for funzies) I was like, "wait, what??"

I hope you're all doing well and we can become friends again! Smile It might seem odd for me to post after all these years, and I'll try to prove that I'm me to the best of my ability if you need to, but my memory is really bad. Like, really. XD

Thank you peoples for not closing this topic, and I'm sorry that I'm necro'ing but I just had to post as this was a shock to the heart for me. <3
Back to top Go down

Warning about someone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: