HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about someone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sorry for such a targeting post, but really, this is something that needs to be known and addressed.

DO NOT get yourself affiliated with KovuST, GrayScale, Shadow *Blind*, Spoopy, or Shadow_Team.(The accounts this person is known by.)

If you do, you will only end up seriously hurt in the end. This person is INCREDIBLY mentally abusive, rude, lying, and all around a very unpleasant person to be involved with.

She yells and insults people for small reasons, threatens to hack, bans unfairly on forums she runs, tells people to kill themselves and that she hopes they die, and many, MANY other things.

She rushes her staff, insults them, degrades them, and treats them like slaves. Do not join any staff team of hers, unless you wish to become a scapegoat, because she WILL treat you horribly.

She dated my cousin a year ago, and she was utterly horrible to him, my brother, and myself. She mentally abused her own boyfriend to the point that he was so constantly stressed that it made him physically ill.

She told my brother to die. She told him she hated him and that she wished he would die in a hole, for an argument she started.

She called me a whore and a slut, multiple times, as well as saying the same to others.

She treated my entire family like complete and utter garbage, and has treated others the exact same way.

And then, when we finally had enough and left her... she lied about Vio.

She said this in a letter to someone called "Zachary", and then to Nixon:

"And Vio. He was how I started cutting. The summer before I came here. And you know, he would blame me for everything. He would always interrupt me and never pay any attention to what I said. He made fun of what I liked doing. He thought it was stupid. He always yelled at me, he would cuss me out and call me worthless and stupid. My own boyfriend didn't even care about me, Zachary."

Vio never once did any of those things. Not once did he yell at her without her provoking him and starting a fight in the first place. Not once did he cuss her out, not once did he call her worthless, and he NEVER called her stupid.

So, basically, to sum up the point of that, she's a liar and will lie about anyone she dislikes to make them look bad.

And must I mention again, she calls people "sluts" and "whores"- like how she called Nixon a fat slut here:

[11:09:17 PM] Spoopy: actually hear what I have to say and not be a bitch, huh?
[11:09:21 PM] Spoopy: I am seriously
[11:09:24 PM] Spoopy: about to go to the damn KITCHEN
[11:09:28 PM] Spoopy: grab a KNIFE
[11:09:31 PM] Spoopy: and stab my ARM
[11:09:36 PM] Spoopy: because of what you did and to my DREAM
[11:09:36 PM] CRANBERRIES!: That's fucking sad
[11:09:37 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:09:42 PM] Spoopy: you're a fucking bitch
[11:09:49 PM] CRANBERRIES!: I did nothing to your dream
[11:09:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You went aginst innocent people
[11:10:03 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Simply suggesting things
[11:10:04 PM] Spoopy: INNOCENT LOL
[11:10:07 PM] Spoopy: no, I did not
[11:10:11 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you have
[11:10:15 PM] Spoopy: K
[11:10:17 PM] Spoopy: shut up
[11:10:18 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You may of saw them as rude but that wasn't the case
[11:10:31 PM] Spoopy: okay, hold up
[11:10:36 PM] Spoopy: Virus threatend me, so
[11:10:48 PM] Spoopy: I banned her because I didn't want her ruining the game
[11:10:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: When did she ever threaten you
[11:10:59 PM] Spoopy: Skullfrost and I have had a rough past and, like said, not explaining everything
[11:11:03 PM] Spoopy: through Skype
[11:11:11 PM] Spoopy: she said her and her friend were to bash everything
[11:11:19 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You also threatened to hack her
[11:11:28 PM] CRANBERRIES!: And I don't believe that
[11:11:41 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack her
[11:11:47 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack anyone
[11:11:48 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you did
[11:11:59 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:12:00 PM] Spoopy: you
[11:12:03 PM] Spoopy: fat slut,
[11:12:07 PM] Spoopy: stop talking right now
[11:12:20 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Is calling me names really the way to handle this?
[11:12:33 PM] Spoopy: I'm not ruining our friendship overthis

Virus didn't threaten her. She threatened Virus. Hacking threats.

Virus simply said that some of Zolthis' members were friends of hers and if she was chased out, she'd take them with her. Not much of a threat, really.

And then, after her entire staff team, her ex, and myself got together to talk to her, she simply left and refused to face us... and sent RedEye this, lying about us and throwing a pity party:

"alright well, here's some extra:

having my exboyfirend come up and get like 10 other people, two-exowners of my server turned against me because I banned my ex's cousin for talking shit about me and banned Virus because she was being so damn rude about "suggesting things to my server" but was like forcing everything on me, Nixon started unbanning them and then you know more drama whoo

Don't know if I told you this but once again I'll say it in case.

The way I handle stress brings me pain and sucidal/cutting thoughts. I typically throw up andZ/or sleep in a bathroom because when I get stressed a shitton of chemicals build up in my stomach and, bring me lots of pain and well, suffering. I also have EXTREME anxiety and it's getting worse, I take 2 20-dosed pills for my anxiety every day yet it still doesn't help. I have major anxiety attacks and, now from it, heart problems.

Honestly if you don't care, I don't care if you don't. Just making myself clear, here.

So, now what's been happening is I'm being spammed in Skype "kill yourself" "YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE" "cut yourself you whore" "GET HIT BY A CAR SLUT" and one of the exowners banned my IP on my laptop and luckily didn't on my phone so on MY OWN WEBSITE AND SERVER I was banned.

I also have trust issues where I literally. Do not. Trust. Anyone. I don't trust my parents, my close band buddies no one. I love a kid deeply and he's called the cops on me, he's told and shared screenshots of me texting how I was cutting to my school, in a way he turned on me but he "was doing it for safety" but k, fine whatever Zachary.

So I will make this clear, as well.
If somehow I am found dead, don't know how you'd find out but if I died and KITO found out it is 100% KITO's fault.
Not blaming you but I'm blaming the shit-ton members filled with drama in here.

I will go ahead and state I'm 13 years old and you can probably tell by the way this sounds. However, I don't go on threads saying "Woooooww real maturrreee you deleted my skype k" because I've grown up when I was little with a shitton of high school and later college students as my brother is 9 years older than me and my sister is like 7 or something so I matured way faster than most people. In fact, in sixth grade I had about ZERO friends because THEY WERE SO IMMATURE HOLY FUCK I WANTED TO SMACK THEM ALL
plus I was in a bad school system

But sorry if I'm ranting now, I basically have like no friends now. So regardless if you care or not, I do not care if you don't care. You can read it anyway.

I'm just saying, I'll probably rejoin KITO under a different name but I SWEAR TO GOD RED if you tell a fucking soul, I don't give a shit may it be KovuLKD or some random shit, I will seriously do something awful. Don't know. But I'm not giving you the name of what it'll be or whatever, but hopefully you yourself will not be an ass and yes I've heard the shit you've done to Redlinelies and yes I don't like him too but I don't do shit to him.

So again, if I'm found dead it is under KITO's fault. Just saying, school just started today and I was anxious all day and had an axiety attack but I'm not going to kill myself over it.
I'll most likely kill myself over THIS however if the damn shit keeps up. Not dealing with it anymore.

Oh, and another thing:
You told me that "coders don't make good leaders lul"
I'll have you know I'm going to the Olympics soon, training under the Norwegian Tøne, and I'm a pretty good leader if you ask me or any others. I take big bold steps because, I don't follow some piece of shit I'll just become a leader.
Just because I'm an "online" person doesn't mean you can assume I'm some fat, ugly, lazy bitch, I work my ass off out of the internet and I have a damn life, thanks. Sorry if I'm being rude but that comment reeeeeeeeeeeally pissed me off.

So, like ' said, this isn't your fault I just have NO ONE ELSE to turn to right now.
Oh, and, another thing, I call this shITO now, so you might hear me say that c: I'm referring to KITO when I say shITO if it isn't obvious. But seriously, 'nough shit going on here.

Thanks
You're non-friend Kovu/Shadow/Gr@y Sca!e or whatever I've renamed myself to now."

...Yeah. Ok. Back up there- she's claiming we told her to kill herself and etc. But isn't that EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE GETTING ON HER ABOUT??

Don't trust her. Do not. She will hurt you. She will yell at, scream at, abuse you, and treat you like trash.

No one deserves to go through that. No one.

If anyone wants logs of incidences, I'll send them, just ask. Many people have screenshots and logs to back up our case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net

AuthorMessage
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Fyi, Slain is not a douche, thank you. It would have been better not to bash KITO's mods.

Anyways. We can provide proof if needed, we have plenty.
It is truly a good idea not to affiliate with this person at all, or joining any of their servers. I joined their old server thinking I could experience the original IT, but nooo, was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
KiaraTDK

Game username : KiaraTDk
Server : Soul Kingdom (In progress)
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

From Centelleo
Quote :
Can I also add that this guy has asked me how to hack on several occasions, and when I refused, tried to find Clover and Cal help him hack instead. Whether they did I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Yeah, they claimed they knew how to hack.
They bluffed about how easy it was. When, in reality, they had just recently turned 13.

Like settle down kiddo, go doodle in a coloring book or something.
Back to top Go down
KiaraTDK

Game username : KiaraTDk
Server : Soul Kingdom (In progress)
Female Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Quote :
They'll try to use what everyone else is afraid of against them.
Everyone's been panicking about Cal/Clover/Jack, she or he wants to surface that same fear in other people by threatening to hack and using it as their defence. Hacking isn't something you can just become an expert in within a few days.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 431

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Point proven.

This Gray chick is also Iceland, KovuST, Gray, Shadow *Blind* and has also gone by Kiara at one point.

She has no hacking skills at all, i've known that for awhile. How can I justify shes Iceland? The fact Ice had me on skype, sent me a pic awhile back and then removed me after a fight. She did the same with Azop staff. Hyper was kind enough to show me the image. It's her.

I can't stress enough she can't hack you. It's a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:44 pm

spoop a year ago
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2577

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Please note that KiaraTDK's account may be compromised as it was one of the accounts where the passwords were listed.
KiaraTDK's account has also been used to post as Centelleo~ (47 posts) and CentelleoIW (3 posts).

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:51 pm

RedEye wrote:
Please note that KiaraTDK's account may be compromised as it was one of the accounts where the passwords were listed.
KiaraTDK's account has also been used to post as Centelleo~ (47 posts) and CentelleoIW (3 posts)
Kiara gave the account herself to use as its part of my staff.
I wonder why I had to go under an alias to help people instead of using my own, huh Red?
Clearly proving your point that you don't want me here is much more important than getting help for the community that is having their security compromised. Because of course, scary Cent that did a bad thing 4 years ago is not to be trusted!
Everyone here forgives me and I'm trying to help. I don't care if you own the place, they need help and I'm here to help them.

As for 'snoopy', as far as what Cal has told me, she has succeessfuly received or asked for help from Cal.
But she's not going to get very far bc the log she sent me is the complete wrong instructions lmao.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2577

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Centelleo, get the fuck out and stay away with your hacker friends.

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Red, why do you have such hatred towards Centelleo? Everyone and their cat knows Cent used to hack and is in contact with these other idiots, but what proof do you have that she, herself, is actively causing trouble alongside them and has not, as they say, 'reformed' and is indeed still in contact with them in an attempt to help us, to warrant your hatred of her?

Yes, she's ban evading. Yes, she hacked 4 years ago on a server that caused half the team incredible grief and hence the reason she hacked them. Yes, she may have showed/taught some others out of spite. Yes, she was probably a horrible person at one point, but everyone else on KITO either was never aware of it other than her being "evil centelleo" or forgave her long ago. Why do you hold such resentment towards her still?

I'm actually curious because to be honest, all I see is you attacking her in the guise of banning her and telling her to leave for trying to help everyone :S

This isn't an attack on you, Red, I'm asking because this seems like rather unfair treatment. I won't bring it up again :/
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:03 pm

It is quite obvious now that Cent's trying to help. If we're wrong, we've been fooled. But I truly do not believe that.

I have heard of Cent back 4 years ago. It has been 4 years since she hacked. She has changed, and she's prooving it right now. I will now drop the subject and focus on the topic at hand.

Spoopy has been asking for forgiveness, but blaming Vio at the same time. So. Not a really good apology.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 pm

yes guys please don't go off topic to bash eachother, I don't want this thread basketed bc someone wants to bash other users. Take the argument about Cent to PM or another thread, please.

Back on topic; Yes, Kiara has PMed me with many passive aggressive apologies and tried to get our forgiveness/kindness back. And she has done this by blaming us and using passive aggression, as well as lying and continuing to make excuses for herself.

Soooo... lol. Bad tactic for trying to get forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Agreed with the above.
We trust Cent now, and we all like her. Holding a grudge isn't going to do any help, considering you're not even letting her help, Red.
If she turns up hacking again (which I'm pretty sure we're all super doubtful of), slap our wrists or something, sure; but don't attack her for... helping. And this has certainly taken a derail, lookit that.

Otherwise -
Spoopy hasn't even apologized to me for snapping, or... she hasn't apologized to anyone else other than Vio and Skull, honestly. Even if their case was more severe, we still deserve to have an apology after she called us "fat sluts", "whores", "bitches", etc.
Even if I wasn't to accept the apology (which I most likely won't because it would probably be half-assed in the first place), I still think we should get one instead of her not even bothering with us.
I'm pretty sure the only reason why Spoopy was apologizing to Skull was because, as Spoopy herself stated, she would take Vio back as a boyfriend.
So basically the only reason she's apologizing is
A.) She saw this here thread on KITO and is afraid it'll hurt her reputation, which it already is, so too late. That's what happens. :^)
B.) She wants her little "sweetheart" back, which Vio has already flat-out rejected. Because we all know she'd just hurt him again.
C.) She wants a better rep even if she will probably pull the same exact shit that she did just a week ago. Nobody can change their entire attitude within a week. It isn't possible unless you're lying, and I bet you ten to one that's just what Spoopy's doing. Lying.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

Server : Hearts of Serpentine

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:51 pm

She lied about the whole thing she told me that one night. With that Vio was the one who made her start cutting, Mason killed himself, and Zachary lied to her but it was all bull in the end.

I don't hesitate to say that she's lying right now

She managed to keep a straight face when she lied to me. Even when it was a bit dramatic with the excessive type stuttering and "..." Because what if she wasn't? I didn't know.

She asked to be pulled down into this heat.

So stop blaming everyone else, Spoopy.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:07 pm

she also apparently told some people that it was a girlfriend that killed themselves and that's why they were bitchy.

1. no, it was mason who killed himself, a guy.
2. they were never dating.
3. she was dating vio before he supposedly died, and was a bitch to mells and vi before that even happened. lmao.

"i wsnt lying!!!!!!1!11!!1!"
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Also! To confirm what Slain said, I just viewed "Iceland"'s profile- they have the exact same profile image that Kiara has used on Skype many times while dating Vio- that along with the attitude Slain claims she had. Sounds like Kiara, lmao.

EDIT: Even more confirmation, I looked through her posts out of curiosity, and this image found in her posts:

is the main OC that Kiara had a year ago(and might still have, idk.) other than "Shadow".

also wtf is this lol: "http://www.kitopen.com/t2809-i-need-help#24318"

she was fucking 12 when she made that thread and she's like "no one under 16" lmfao xDDDD

also i just realized that that character was named "Kiara" and the username "Kiara Shadow"

...confirmed lol
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Wow, her sig too.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't say "lol yu cnt spel write" because I don't pay attention to it and it will highly offend me.
I am also a very sensitive person so unless you can make hella good jokes I will probably get angry with you and start yelling, even if it was just supposed to be funny."

Gets offended easily and over the stupidest things (apparently she gets offended at the word "bae" because it was "a word in her language")? Will yell at you over absolutely nothing? Belittles people who are "younger than 16" and lies about her own age just to seem mature (which it's painfully obvious she's younger than 16 anyways because of how immature she actually is)? Refuses to tell people information on the matter at hand until they PM her for some odd ass reason?
Yup. That's Spoopy alright.
I wonder if this is going to become a game on how many alt. identities of Spoopy/Kiara we can find on KITO. :^)

Also, can I just mention that she posted this on her Impressive Title II post on that Iceland account?
"It is online. Hence why he was saying he's waiting on players for better updates. He's twenty something and respects rules. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't post an offline server.
Iceland (Blu Feather)"
Speaking for KovuST? Yeah, that's her. "Twenty-something"? Whatever you say. "Respects rules"? Aw, now you're just kidding yourself.
But seriously,
If she uses multiple identities JUST to make her rep look better... that's amazingly sad.

And MORE evidence on it if there wasn't enough because I just keep finding more, I went back to Iceland's old posts and checked 'em out.
One, she called someone blind. Again.
Two, she used to use the handle "Kiara" both on her Skype conversations she put out onto KITO and as a signature on her posts, "~Kiara".

Not to mention one other thing?
She posted THIS on her Iceland account. Even poor Shifty (whoever this is) is terribly confused.

Spoiler:

Amazing how she literally gave herself away.
wowow

Last edited by Vιrus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

Server : Hearts of Serpentine

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:48 pm

I know I'm guilty for having multiple accounts on websites but that's only because I keep changing my name. Hopefully this is the last time.

But to use it to make herself look better is pretty low. When I moved to a different account I left all the other ones dead in hopes it'll be removed one day. I didn't go on a forum with two accounts and have a chit chat with myself saying how awesome I am. Because I'm not tbh.

It's really sad to see someone do that. Like how she came onto his Grayscale account in that "unfair banning" thread denying that she was Spoopy when we had proof? It's hysterical sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:55 pm

also she's not swedish lol

she's from kentucky as far as i recall, she just likes to pretend she's swedish lmao(hence why her iceland account is pretending to be swedish lmao)
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Noxin wrote:
I know I'm guilty for having multiple accounts on websites but that's only because I keep changing my name. Hopefully this is the last time.

But to use it to make herself look better is pretty low. When I moved to a different account I left all the other ones dead in hopes it'll be removed one day. I didn't go on a forum with two accounts and have a chit chat with myself saying how awesome I am. Because I'm not tbh.

It's really sad to see someone do that. Like how she came onto his Grayscale account in that "unfair banning" thread denying that she was Spoopy when we had proof? It's hysterical sometimes.

Yup. I love how she also tries to make up stories for it even though it's painfully obvious they're the same person tbh.
I imagine she'll try and use an excuse like "oh yes Iceland was my friend who just happened to have a boyfriend named Vio too and used to belittle him like I did with my boyfriend!!"
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

also in response to that skype log virus posted...

when vio told her that the kitten couldn't be used as a main model, it was bc:
1. it's low quality as shit, has no openable mouth or actual mesh eyes and thus would be unable to have expressions
2. it's all one model, he meant u can't just slap it on there as one entire model that's not even separated into head/body/tail
3. no one on her team even had the skill to convert it properly into a player model

kiara had 0 blender experience, she had to get vio to make a simple /flag/
and yet
she thought she could convert
that shitty prey kitten
into a player model.

if u can't even make a flag u can't convert a kitten prey into character model.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Virus wrote:
[1:55:58 AM] Kiara: YESSSS I TOLD YOU SO MOTHER F*ING VIO
[1:56:02 AM] Kiara: Kiara rubs it into his face
[1:56:13 AM] Kiara: He knows nothing about IT lmaoo

Is that how a girl treats her boyfriend? I think not. She even says she rubs it in his face. And what does it matter if he doesn't know anything about IT? The kitten COULD be made into a playable model, but it would require work most definitely over Kiara's skill level, let alone her drive to do so.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 pm

MORE PROOF: http://www.kitopen.com/t2023-shadows-from-a-distance-server#19685

shadows from a distance was the name of kiara's server while she was dating vio

100% confirmed lol

Now let's make like L and see if we can catch more alternate Kiaras

also lol, the fact that kiara was all like "oooo vio knows nuthin about IT" when she herself p much knew jack shit at the time as well lmao, in fact all of the replies in that thread p much confirmed that vio was right and she was wrong, that model could not be used normally as a main player model in multiplayer for all to use as their player character.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 431

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:10 am

Did an IP lookup on her Gray Scale account. It's from the US. (Have a screenshot if y'all wanna see.)

Iceland is not Swedish as mentioned above. It's a lie. Hell if we know, she might be using Google Translate.

But, if we can bust her for having multiple accounts on KITO, just to harass people/avoid bans and such, the MODs can deal with it. Thank you guys for the post trace's!
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:33 am

Casually looks up IP address... Oh, is that where? Pfft, yeah, okay. XD

Um, I have a question for Noxin...

Is there a reason that in all of those chat logs that you're called 'Nixon' and not 'Noxin' or...?

Just confused and curious. XD
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 am

That's just her Skype name and was her Zolthis name, lol. Like how I'm called "Skullfrost" in some places and "Skulleh" or "Moon" in others. -Shrug-

also my skype name always changes lmao atm it's "Sync the Awesome"

Nix is probs similar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   

Back to top Go down

Warning about someone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-