HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about someone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm sorry for such a targeting post, but really, this is something that needs to be known and addressed.

DO NOT get yourself affiliated with KovuST, GrayScale, Shadow *Blind*, Spoopy, or Shadow_Team.(The accounts this person is known by.)

If you do, you will only end up seriously hurt in the end. This person is INCREDIBLY mentally abusive, rude, lying, and all around a very unpleasant person to be involved with.

She yells and insults people for small reasons, threatens to hack, bans unfairly on forums she runs, tells people to kill themselves and that she hopes they die, and many, MANY other things.

She rushes her staff, insults them, degrades them, and treats them like slaves. Do not join any staff team of hers, unless you wish to become a scapegoat, because she WILL treat you horribly.

She dated my cousin a year ago, and she was utterly horrible to him, my brother, and myself. She mentally abused her own boyfriend to the point that he was so constantly stressed that it made him physically ill.

She told my brother to die. She told him she hated him and that she wished he would die in a hole, for an argument she started.

She called me a whore and a slut, multiple times, as well as saying the same to others.

She treated my entire family like complete and utter garbage, and has treated others the exact same way.

And then, when we finally had enough and left her... she lied about Vio.

She said this in a letter to someone called "Zachary", and then to Nixon:

"And Vio. He was how I started cutting. The summer before I came here. And you know, he would blame me for everything. He would always interrupt me and never pay any attention to what I said. He made fun of what I liked doing. He thought it was stupid. He always yelled at me, he would cuss me out and call me worthless and stupid. My own boyfriend didn't even care about me, Zachary."

Vio never once did any of those things. Not once did he yell at her without her provoking him and starting a fight in the first place. Not once did he cuss her out, not once did he call her worthless, and he NEVER called her stupid.

So, basically, to sum up the point of that, she's a liar and will lie about anyone she dislikes to make them look bad.

And must I mention again, she calls people "sluts" and "whores"- like how she called Nixon a fat slut here:

[11:09:17 PM] Spoopy: actually hear what I have to say and not be a bitch, huh?
[11:09:21 PM] Spoopy: I am seriously
[11:09:24 PM] Spoopy: about to go to the damn KITCHEN
[11:09:28 PM] Spoopy: grab a KNIFE
[11:09:31 PM] Spoopy: and stab my ARM
[11:09:36 PM] Spoopy: because of what you did and to my DREAM
[11:09:36 PM] CRANBERRIES!: That's fucking sad
[11:09:37 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:09:42 PM] Spoopy: you're a fucking bitch
[11:09:49 PM] CRANBERRIES!: I did nothing to your dream
[11:09:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You went aginst innocent people
[11:10:03 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Simply suggesting things
[11:10:04 PM] Spoopy: INNOCENT LOL
[11:10:07 PM] Spoopy: no, I did not
[11:10:11 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you have
[11:10:15 PM] Spoopy: K
[11:10:17 PM] Spoopy: shut up
[11:10:18 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You may of saw them as rude but that wasn't the case
[11:10:31 PM] Spoopy: okay, hold up
[11:10:36 PM] Spoopy: Virus threatend me, so
[11:10:48 PM] Spoopy: I banned her because I didn't want her ruining the game
[11:10:56 PM] CRANBERRIES!: When did she ever threaten you
[11:10:59 PM] Spoopy: Skullfrost and I have had a rough past and, like said, not explaining everything
[11:11:03 PM] Spoopy: through Skype
[11:11:11 PM] Spoopy: she said her and her friend were to bash everything
[11:11:19 PM] CRANBERRIES!: You also threatened to hack her
[11:11:28 PM] CRANBERRIES!: And I don't believe that
[11:11:41 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack her
[11:11:47 PM] Spoopy: never said I'd hack anyone
[11:11:48 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Yes, you did
[11:11:59 PM] Spoopy: Nixon
[11:12:00 PM] Spoopy: you
[11:12:03 PM] Spoopy: fat slut,
[11:12:07 PM] Spoopy: stop talking right now
[11:12:20 PM] CRANBERRIES!: Is calling me names really the way to handle this?
[11:12:33 PM] Spoopy: I'm not ruining our friendship overthis

Virus didn't threaten her. She threatened Virus. Hacking threats.

Virus simply said that some of Zolthis' members were friends of hers and if she was chased out, she'd take them with her. Not much of a threat, really.

And then, after her entire staff team, her ex, and myself got together to talk to her, she simply left and refused to face us... and sent RedEye this, lying about us and throwing a pity party:

"alright well, here's some extra:

having my exboyfirend come up and get like 10 other people, two-exowners of my server turned against me because I banned my ex's cousin for talking shit about me and banned Virus because she was being so damn rude about "suggesting things to my server" but was like forcing everything on me, Nixon started unbanning them and then you know more drama whoo

Don't know if I told you this but once again I'll say it in case.

The way I handle stress brings me pain and sucidal/cutting thoughts. I typically throw up andZ/or sleep in a bathroom because when I get stressed a shitton of chemicals build up in my stomach and, bring me lots of pain and well, suffering. I also have EXTREME anxiety and it's getting worse, I take 2 20-dosed pills for my anxiety every day yet it still doesn't help. I have major anxiety attacks and, now from it, heart problems.

Honestly if you don't care, I don't care if you don't. Just making myself clear, here.

So, now what's been happening is I'm being spammed in Skype "kill yourself" "YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LIFE" "cut yourself you whore" "GET HIT BY A CAR SLUT" and one of the exowners banned my IP on my laptop and luckily didn't on my phone so on MY OWN WEBSITE AND SERVER I was banned.

I also have trust issues where I literally. Do not. Trust. Anyone. I don't trust my parents, my close band buddies no one. I love a kid deeply and he's called the cops on me, he's told and shared screenshots of me texting how I was cutting to my school, in a way he turned on me but he "was doing it for safety" but k, fine whatever Zachary.

So I will make this clear, as well.
If somehow I am found dead, don't know how you'd find out but if I died and KITO found out it is 100% KITO's fault.
Not blaming you but I'm blaming the shit-ton members filled with drama in here.

I will go ahead and state I'm 13 years old and you can probably tell by the way this sounds. However, I don't go on threads saying "Woooooww real maturrreee you deleted my skype k" because I've grown up when I was little with a shitton of high school and later college students as my brother is 9 years older than me and my sister is like 7 or something so I matured way faster than most people. In fact, in sixth grade I had about ZERO friends because THEY WERE SO IMMATURE HOLY FUCK I WANTED TO SMACK THEM ALL
plus I was in a bad school system

But sorry if I'm ranting now, I basically have like no friends now. So regardless if you care or not, I do not care if you don't care. You can read it anyway.

I'm just saying, I'll probably rejoin KITO under a different name but I SWEAR TO GOD RED if you tell a fucking soul, I don't give a shit may it be KovuLKD or some random shit, I will seriously do something awful. Don't know. But I'm not giving you the name of what it'll be or whatever, but hopefully you yourself will not be an ass and yes I've heard the shit you've done to Redlinelies and yes I don't like him too but I don't do shit to him.

So again, if I'm found dead it is under KITO's fault. Just saying, school just started today and I was anxious all day and had an axiety attack but I'm not going to kill myself over it.
I'll most likely kill myself over THIS however if the damn shit keeps up. Not dealing with it anymore.

Oh, and another thing:
You told me that "coders don't make good leaders lul"
I'll have you know I'm going to the Olympics soon, training under the Norwegian Tøne, and I'm a pretty good leader if you ask me or any others. I take big bold steps because, I don't follow some piece of shit I'll just become a leader.
Just because I'm an "online" person doesn't mean you can assume I'm some fat, ugly, lazy bitch, I work my ass off out of the internet and I have a damn life, thanks. Sorry if I'm being rude but that comment reeeeeeeeeeeally pissed me off.

So, like ' said, this isn't your fault I just have NO ONE ELSE to turn to right now.
Oh, and, another thing, I call this shITO now, so you might hear me say that c: I'm referring to KITO when I say shITO if it isn't obvious. But seriously, 'nough shit going on here.

Thanks
You're non-friend Kovu/Shadow/Gr@y Sca!e or whatever I've renamed myself to now."

...Yeah. Ok. Back up there- she's claiming we told her to kill herself and etc. But isn't that EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE GETTING ON HER ABOUT??

Don't trust her. Do not. She will hurt you. She will yell at, scream at, abuse you, and treat you like trash.

No one deserves to go through that. No one.

If anyone wants logs of incidences, I'll send them, just ask. Many people have screenshots and logs to back up our case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Also, adding on to this: She plays the "oh imma kill myself now" game. She does it ALL THE TIME simply to make people feel bad for her- don't fall for it. Really. She won't actually do it, she wants attention. I know this bc I've known how she is on a personal level for over a year.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

Server : Hearts of Serpentine

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:35 pm

I still remember the first time we met. A few days later on Skype she came to me with that letter and then started something

Skype Conversation:

Then I later find out it was all apart of her game. She did it for the thrill of attention and I wasted hours thinking that I was trying to help her. It kept me worried for days about her and I was scared that she'll end up like this again.

But it's a lie.

She lied about this to me. All of it. And when I learned that she did so I was about to snap. It wasn't fun to be stuck in that situation and then to learn it was all staged.

How she purposely set her status to offline to scare me...
How I was up until 3 A.M. stressing myself to death.

Stay away from her.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm

She also type-stutters for attention, and then claims "Nothing's wrong" when it's obvious she's trying to make the opposite clear.

Example: "...I-I.. r-random c-comment..."

person: "what's wrong"

Her: "N-Nothing... Nothing's w-wrong..."

Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm

I should also mention that she is thirteen years old. Way too young to be caught up in the drama states she's going through with all these relationships and such.

Immature.
Back to top Go down
Arzulent
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Arzulent
Server : Dragons Den (Member)
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 pm

She was also quite abusive towards me and a couple of my friends, saying she'd "Spit In my face"
Best just avoiding people like this.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Which is why this thread was really needed tbh, no one should ever have to be treated this way- and this gives a warning to help people stay away from this person so they don't end up as her next abuse victim.

also, adding on to the list of incidences: there was one point where Vio had SET fix up a model and get it IT-ready for this person's server.

this person decided it'd be a good idea to rush SET and kept hounding him over and over again about the animations, demanding that they be done by a set date.

...Note that Vio was the one paying for SET to do the animations.

And Spoop/Kovu/Grayscale/person-of-a-million-names decided to act entitled and rush it- which just led to SET not even finishing it in the first place.

Good job, Spoop. A+ behavior.

vio also bought her a subscription for a game she wanted.

how did she pay him back? abuse.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 pm

I can completely agree with all of this.
They (I will call Spoopy a "they" or "them" currently as their gender is trans) claimed hacking was "easy" and personally said, as I remember on their now dead server Zolthis, "if you can count, you can hack" and flaunts about it all the time.
Frankly it's amusing and I call bluff ehehe.

I'll tell you guys a few stories on this person!
First one, and I tell this one a lot because it's the biggest overreaction I've seen ever.
We (Nixon, Spoopy/Kovu, myself, and two other friends of mine who I will not mention) were sitting in Zolthis, and we normally speak in Party chat because we were all too afraid to speak in front of Spoopy, y'know?
And this was why we were afraid to speak in front of them:
They were making indications of something being wrong or thinking about something, i.e "hmm" and whatnot.
One of us asked what was up, and Spoopy responded back with a "checking to see if the earrings were glitchy with the head" as they were using the FH bodies for Zolthis.
I simply said "they don't" - that's it, nothing more and nothing less. And then Spoopy went out of their way to personally PM Nixon on Skype and TALK about me behind my back because apparently their jimmies were rustled by two words that didn't even mean anything, saying the following -
Spoiler:

...Crazy, I know.

Second story, hooray!
Okay, so the first day I went onto Zolthis... ahh, memories. I wasn't even 15 minutes in before Spoopy started legitimately freaking out and bashing their other staff members and regular members for merely telling them to calm down. They also kicked me. I dunno why.
But the reason why? Lemme tell ya'.
Private items. The ones that are strictly not allowed to be used on any server unless there are exceptions (i.e blue pawfires, checkered tie, etc). That thread on KITO was what Cloud and I were going by. Spoopy spawned the checkered tie and the other like three private items or whatever, and Cloud and I told them that maybe they should retexture the smiley tie instead of the checkered tie since they were looking to do that.
Well,
Spoopy decided to throw a little hissy on the second day that Zolthis came out merely because of three or four little items that had to remain private out of all of them. They threatened to "take out all of the oIT items", and though the other staff were there telling them to calm down, Spoopy lashed out at them and told the staff that "it was their (Spoopy)'s decision since they are the owner", basically implying that Spoopy didn't care about how the other staff felt about it. Didn't even take it into consideration once.
...Even though Cloud is another owner and shared the same rank as Spoopy did. And she was telling Spoopy to calm down too, but did they regard her? Nope.
Fastforward a bit, I was telling some friends about the drama and one of them wanted to know Spoopy's Skype. I told my friend to maybe go ingame and speak to them instead, however another friend of mine gave her the Skype info.
I did not.
However, upon finding out that my other friend gained Spoopy's contact info, Spoopy threatened to HACK me.
See here.
Spoiler:

So yeah, that was something.
Basically, Spoopy absolutely loathed me after that. For no reason. At all.

And yeah they ban-evaded on Azop and went under a new alias which was GrayScale blahblahblah

However, can I say one more very interesting thing?
How they threatened to HACK me or to personally SEND a hacker after me, and yet they called THIS a THREAT, considering they said apparently I would "wreck their server". And yes, this IS indeed what they were referring to. Nowhere in there was said that I would hold their server at gunpoint. I told them I'd take my friends out if Spoopy banned me since they were literally threatening to ban me for no reason.
Other than apparently "being a bitch" by giving my opinion or whatever bc they did eventually ban me for offering my opinion that they didn't like.
ANYWAys.
This is it:

Spoiler:

And then they went crying to Redeye (Spoopy also decided to trashtalk the members of KITO in general so why would going to Red be any help) because wah wah we were threatening them and telling them to "go die" etc when we never actually did anything of the sort. Because we at least have common sense, unlike Spoopy, who LIKES to tell people to go die. Because they did that, so uh.
yeah

Sorry for the novel.
It was just something I've been wanting to tell KITO for a while. <3

EDIT: By the way if they rejoin KITO as they stated, it'll be painfully obvious to find out who they are (i.e the bad behavior and immature reactions) so we'll probably tell you guys who it is UNLESS they decide to clean up their act for as long as they're here.
Even though they absolutely hate "shITO" so idk why they'd come back here if they hated the community because it just proves they'd act aggressive to us.

Last edited by Vιrus on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Here guys have a conversation where Spoop told my brother to die:

ok so context: kiara provoked mello and the two of them got into an argument, apparently mells yelled at her during this; afterwards:

[2/3/2014 11:58:54 PM] Shadow: I was pushing your buttons earlier
[2/3/2014 11:58:55 PM] Mello: I'm sorry..
[2/3/2014 11:58:59 PM] Shadow: But now
[2/3/2014 11:59:01 PM | Edited 11:59:12 PM] Shadow: I do mean that shit
[2/3/2014 11:59:11 PM] Shadow: That I don't even care because of her death
[2/3/2014 11:59:18 PM] Shadow: And no
[2/3/2014 11:59:20 PM] Shadow: You're not sorry
[2/3/2014 11:59:24 PM] Mello: ..Yes I am..
[2/3/2014 11:59:33 PM] Mello: I didn't mean it when I yelled at you..
[2/3/2014 11:59:34 PM] Shadow: I hope you die in a hole
[2/3/2014 11:59:36 PM] Mello: .....
[2/3/2014 11:59:42 PM | Edited 11:59:55 PM] Shadow: That that, I actually mean for once
[2/3/2014 11:59:45 PM] Mello: ....
[2/3/2014 11:59:49 PM] Shadow: I'm sick of you
[2/3/2014 11:59:52 PM | Edited 2/4/2014 12:00:02 AM] Shadow: I'm SICK
[2/3/2014 11:59:55 PM] Shadow: Of you
[2/3/2014 11:59:59 PM] Mello: Kiara.. stop.. I'm trying to apologize and you're just.. doing this..
[2/4/2014 12:00:11 AM] Mello: What else do you want from me..
[2/4/2014 12:00:15 AM] Shadow: I didn't want you to in the first place
[2/4/2014 12:00:20 AM] Shadow: I want your death
[2/4/2014 12:00:22 AM] Mello: .....
[2/4/2014 12:00:23 AM] Shadow: That's what
[2/4/2014 12:00:26 AM] Mello: ..Fine...
[2/4/2014 12:00:29 AM] Shadow: Not like it'll happen anytime soon
[2/4/2014 12:00:51 AM] Shadow: You're so fucking annoying
[2/4/2014 12:01:05 AM] Mello: .....Kiara.. why are you so mad at me for 'treating you like shit'... when you treat me and Vio worse than I've ever treated you?
[2/4/2014 12:01:11 AM] Mello: You're always yelling at us..
[2/4/2014 12:01:15 AM] Mello: Telling me you hate me..
[2/4/2014 12:01:22 AM] Shadow: Because I hate you.
[2/4/2014 12:01:24 AM | Edited 12:01:35 AM] Shadow: That's why.
[2/4/2014 12:01:31 AM] Mello: ....
[2/4/2014 12:01:34 AM] Mello: Why...?
[2/4/2014 12:01:44 AM] Mello: I'm sorry..
[2/4/2014 12:01:58 AM] Shadow: Well I don't accept the appology.
[2/4/2014 12:02:01 AM] Mello: ....
[2/4/2014 12:02:12 AM] Mello: I didn't mean it when I yelled.. it was because I was depressed..

mells(my brother) is p much a sweet puppy
he's apologetic, submissive, gentle, and just generally very sweet and just
u dont yell at him for stupid reasons and say that bullshit to him
he's sensitive and has had legit depression for years

And here comes Spoop acting like she has fuckin MPD and is ultra suicidal and cuts herself or whatever for attention, telling people like my sweet as hell brother to die.

also, note: when i say "kiara", i mean spoop/gray/shadow/person of a million names

another note in case people can't tell: vio is my cousin and spoop's ex-bf. mells/mello is my brother.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Also the host for Zolthis, Cyris, requires pay and she hired someone just for the purpose to pay the host. No, she did not pay herself.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm

A thing to add:

When Spoopy found out that I "backstabbed" him by giving away proof that he was Grayscale and also showing Skulleh the ban log she gave her, as he banned her for no reason at all. Well, not a good reason.

He banned her because she told him to chill out on KITO, basically.

But when he found out, his reaction was pretty expected from someone who doesn't know how to argue with someone without cussing.

(Sorry for the username xD)

Conversation With Spoopy:

Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

for the tl;dr version for the people who don't want to bother reading a trilogy with a movie adaption
Spoopy/KovuST/Gray Scale/Gr@y Sca!e/Shadow/Kiara/future aliases because I can't keep up at this point is very, very, VERY toxic and will easily lash out at you.
Not to mention they've lied to their apparently "closest friend"; including age, stories (to guilt-trip said friend), etc.

I request for this to not be locked or basketed as this is very useful.
I may request for it to be locked if Spoopy decides to barge in, throwing empty insults and threats around and all, but that's for later on.

Thanks for reading! <3
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I see this as fit to leave alone.

Having my own encounter with Spoopy/KovuST/Gray Scale/and her other names, it's safe to say shes bullying to get what she wants.
She threatened to kill herself within an hour once I started talking to her. Why? Because I simply said this: "If someone kindly offers advice, why not listen?"

This girl is not to be trusted, and if SHE isnt paying for her own server...why isn't the one paying saying it's theirs? They pay for it .-. I know I don't pay for my server(a close friend hosts <3 Shout out to my bae Sparky ;3;) but if I did and someone else 'owned' said server, i'd boot em'.

But besides that, she takes the 'ima kill myself lul' to far. I knew she wouldn't, and after the abuse i'd taken. The end of our convo ended with this: "You know what i'm done, have a nice night."

I wasn't abusive. But eh, people are rude now a'day.

Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Slain wrote:
I see this as fit to leave alone.

Having my own encounter with Spoopy/KovuST/Gray Scale/and her other names, it's safe to say shes bullying to get what she wants.
She threatened to kill herself within an hour once I started talking to her. Why? Because I simply said this: "If someone kindly offers advice, why not listen?"

This girl is not to be trusted, and if SHE isnt paying for her own server...why isn't the one paying saying it's theirs? They pay for it .-. I know I don't pay for my server(a close friend hosts <3 Shout out to my bae Sparky ;3;) but if I did and someone else 'owned' said server, i'd boot em'.

But besides that, she takes the 'ima kill myself lul' to far. I knew she wouldn't, and after the abuse i'd taken. The end of our convo ended with this: "You know what i'm done, have a nice night."

I wasn't abusive. But eh, people are rude now a'day.

Agreed fully.
By the by, the one who was paying stopped paying after we told them the story of what happened.
We told Cyris about it too and she fully agreed to stop hosting the server.
So the server is now offline and won't be back online.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:52 pm

I didn't agree with the fact that the poor admin who had to pay the host had to pay, but we couldn't remove Spoopy from the team because they had the game files.

She does use that thread of suicide way too far. Suicide is a serious subject and NO ONE should use it as an excuse for attention. Many people have loved ones lost to this cause of death and it is NOT something to joke about.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm glad your with us, Slain. I saw her treat everyone in the Zolthis thread, even the moderators, like dirt.

It made me mad to see the owner, technically, "my boss", being so rude to others in the server's own thread. That's obviously not going to make the server look good. Maybe some will not try out the game because prey didn't spawn, but they definitely wouldn't even sign up to the forum seeing the over be so harsh to mere suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Baltowolflover

Game username : Baltowolflover
Server : A lot of them lol
Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:48 am

Ah, I'm glad you guys posted a thread about this. xD

I'm also a person who met Spoopy and knows what he/she did, (thanks to Nixon, Virus, and the rest of the "Anti-Spoopy" group lol) and one day on Zolthis, I saw Spoopy's rage in action.

I was playing for the first time, and I saw my friend Nixon and a few other users there and Spoopy was there of course. A new user comes online and then tries to learn how to fly, though the controls to rise up and down were changed to Y and G. (They were harder controls to be honest) Spoopy left for a minute, and Nixon tried to explain it that it was changed, and and then Spoopy comes back while Nixon said, "Well Page up and down are not as annoying as Y and G" and then Spoopy got pissed and misjudged what was going on, and lashed out at Nixon and the user over having a opinion. The person felt bad afterwards for making Spoopy angry when Spoopy went to talk to Nixon in another dimension.

Here's a note, Whoever "judges" Spoopy's server, she would get pissed and will "remove" the person who "judges" off the server.

That's basically what happened when I played the game, seriously. Greyscale/Spoopy/whatever the name is, is not a person you would want to be friends with. She's a lying and yet rude person and I swear, you would hate to be around her after a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 am

Oh wow.
To think I got a PM from her.

Now I know never to trust her...
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:15 am

It really bothered me when Spoopy demoted some of the staff. She had been talking about it for some time because some were inactive and haven't downloaded the game but as far as I know she never approached any of these staff members and asked them to put more time into the server.

But when she found those screenshots in the thread proving Spoopy is Grayscale, I feel like that's what got her to do it

Staff Chat:

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:22 am

Yes, the innocent staff members demoted for absolutely no reason at all is absurd.

Spoopy never seemed to care I was an owner too, they continued making themselves the supreme leader and not letting any other person with staff ranks step in. Also Skulleh's girlfriend joined the forum and was banned because Spoopy 'assumed' they were part of the rebellion.

Banning on assumption is never good.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 am

It's wrong and absolutely abuse of staff to demote for personal reasons. Especially if they were stating their opinions. Have a problem? Speak with them, not demote for saying their opinion.

Shes a childish fool whom has nothing better to do than make 'hack' threats when she cant hack, and treat staff as slaves. News flash, they aren't slaves hun bun cB

But yes, i'm with you guys do to a personal experience. Trust me, shes not one to tangle with if you have depression and suicide issues.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:16 pm

posted this in the wrong thread omfg
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Update: She tried to PM me. She actually tried to PM me and convince me to forgive her and make FRIENDS with her again, and she didn't even apologize, lmfao. She was passive aggressive and expected me to accept.

Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Nixon Demakiin

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Also going to add that she tried to say she wasn't Grayscale, when we have evidence and proof that she is.

"Also like said Gr@y Sca!e is not me he is a buddy. Friend or whatnot."

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Warning about someone.   Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Fyi, Slain is not a douche, thank you. It would have been better not to bash KITO's mods.

Anyways. We can provide proof if needed, we have plenty.
It is truly a good idea not to affiliate with this person at all, or joining any of their servers. I joined their old server thinking I could experience the original IT, but nooo, was I wrong.
Back to top Go down

Warning about someone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: