HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
venw0lf

Game username : Venwolf
Server : Last Moon (Global Mod)
Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.   Wed May 27, 2015 5:59 am

So, you know, trying to make my own IT server thing.

I was building the solution in Microsoft Visual Studio, when at the end, it said that only two out of the three solutions had been successfully built, and there was two errors and 28 warnings.

The error reads "error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value" and it is in the file MagixExternalDefinition on Line 433, Column 1, and the project is game.

The second error reads "IntelliSense: expression must be a modifiable lvalue" and is in the file MagixExternalDefinition on Line 433, Column 9, and the project is game.

If anyone could please help me out as soon as possible, that'd be amazing. Thank you.

Also, could anyone give me a little bit of instruction on building it after fixing the error or something? Like, do I have to Rebuild it or...?
Back to top Go down
Karro

Game username : Kovii
Server : Broken Paths(Owner-Host)
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.   Wed May 27, 2015 12:01 pm

First, can you please show screenshots of the errors? Also, when problem is solved you'll need to rebuild it.
Back to top Go down
venw0lf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.   Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Karro wrote:
First, can you please show screenshots of the errors? Also, when problem is solved you'll need to rebuild it.

Here's a screenshot of what my screen looks like right now.
Back to top Go down
venw0lf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.   Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 pm

NVM! Fixed it myself. I do have another issue though, but it does not have to do with this one.
Back to top Go down

Microsoft Visual Studio: Error when building the solutions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: