HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlas
®
®

Game username : Atlas
Server : Untamed Souls [owner] Animal Island [owner]
Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 6:32 am

Currently I'am looking for Staff Members!

-3D Modelers
-Animators
-Texture Artists
-Map Makers
-Coders

I plan to add these to the game:

-New models
-Maps
-Items
-NPC shop
-Preys
-Hunger Bar
-Day/Night cycle
-Agressive Prey

The game is ONLINE.

F.A.Q

Q. What is Untamed Souls?
A. Untamed Souls is an IT server where you can roam as a lion and wolf.
The game is Native American themed, where as of you can do animations, chat with friends, hunt and get items.

Q. Can I be staff?
A. No (Just if you apply for it).

Q. Is Untamed Souls an I.T server?
A. Yes.

Q. What is possible ingame?
A. There will be a variety of choices, such as changing your color, choosing between a variety of animals, putting on markings, making your character unique in so many ways.

Untamed Souls

A group of wolves walked along a massive plains land. "They said they will be meeting up with us in a few minutes now.." Atlas, the pack leader told the rest. "Yes alpha!" His soldiers replied. Some of the younger wolves yipped, "Yup, Yup,Yup!" Atlas turned to his four beta's, "Jay, Moon, Psy, Dynamite, patrol the land." His beta's trotted off. A group of Native Americans walked up to him, "Your the leader of the forgotten lands?" Adjusting his voice Atlas replied proudly, "The one and only." He said puffing out his chest. "Ah.." Their leader said smiling, "Nice to meet you! We're here to bring you gifts from the sacred lands, we're also offering you that land, also a warning. When the time comes, one day there will be some creatures joining your pack and become dreadful and evil, it's up to you and the one's you trust most (Staff) to rid the land of evil for they will remove the sun from your view and curse your pack!" Atlas bowed his head to them, "Thank you for the tip, I believe I'm capable of running the forgotten land and the new sacred lands that you will bring us from time to time, though a tip of warning to you my friends, Evilness will fall upon you too." The human bowed, "Thank you my young Atlas." He said leaving the gifts on the floor and leaving with his troupe. Fuzz, Cat, and Loki went to sniff the gifts searching for poison for their senses are good as steel. "Nothing Atlas." They said facing him. "Thank you Fuzz." He handed some tribal glasses, then some weird item that goes on their ear, a satchel that they could carry supplies in. "Ah, this will help us on our journeys. They are polite." Blue faced her leader, " We cannot underestimate these humans for they shall someday be cursed as the prophets said my alpha." She said bowing. "Yes Blue, But for now, we shall rely on them for our survival to the end, more adventure will come and go, evil applies with that to." They all continued on back to their main land that they lived at.

story by: ♚฿ʟüε⊥нℯẘḯηℊ℮∂ẘø♚

Our forum: http://untamedsouls.freeforums.net/
Back to top Go down
Kattington
®
®

Game username : Kattington
Server : Azoptaos (Co-owner)
Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Are you going to contribute anything to the server yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://azoptaos.boards.net/
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Kattington wrote:
Are you going to contribute anything to the server yourself?

He create really good server and he contribute lot of maps

Last edited by Sly ßlack♥ on Tue May 19, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:35 pm

I'm a Texture Artist, Map Maker, Coder. I just need help becaus I can't work on everything on my own.
Back to top Go down
Kattington
®
®

Game username : Kattington
Server : Azoptaos (Co-owner)
Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Atlas wrote:
I'm a Texture Artist, Map Maker, Coder. I just need help becaus I can't work on everything on my own.
Alright, I wish you best of luck then. I tend to get annoyed due to the recent influx of people who expect others to do everything for them, but this doesn't seem to be the case here
Back to top Go down
https://azoptaos.boards.net/
Atlas
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Tue May 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Thank you so much! Have a good day! Smile
Back to top Go down
ScorpioShadow

Game username : DrTaco or TacosforFreedom
Server : Wolves Call (MOD), Eclipse (MOD)
Female Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!   Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:09 pm

I didn't readed all comments so idk if any texture artist has commented... But i may made textures. I see it's not old thread so, contact me here:

http://discordwolfsden.freeforums.net/thread/11/offline-contacts

And also see what i can with this:

http://discordwolfsden.freeforums.net/board/13/discords-textures

Vote DiscordSword Tex Plz :>

Cheers,
Disco
Back to top Go down

Untamed Souls is looking for a Right Hand and some staff member!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: