HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1197

PostSubject: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue May 05, 2015 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/73bu4l008g6av6u/Mybad.rar

Last edited by Slycan on Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bonetrousle
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Open the .BLENDs instead
Back to top Go down
http://skele-pap.deviantart.com/
Yeppermedepper

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:52 pm

I can use this to Mod FH even. I can work on the running animation since it has always bothered me.
Back to top Go down
lunadawolf

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:30 am

Softie wrote:
Open the .BLENDs instead

I'm sorry if i'm being annoying or something but, how do you open the .BLENDs file?
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:15 am

Hello Lunadawolf and Yappermeddepper my name is Jayse I work with 3D modeler on Blender 3D, me suggestion for you in this case is in first place learn the basic with Blender 3D, if you have this files you still need a lot of knowledge on Blender to export it and edit them, you can find a lot of tutorials of Blender 3D on youtube and over the internet Kito don't teach Blender 3D I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 am

lunadawolf wrote:
I'm sorry if i'm being annoying or something but, how do you open the .BLENDs file?

You need to unzip the .rar file (try downloading 7zip if your computer doesn't automatically unzip it when you double-click it)

Then when you have it open, drag the .blend files to an open space on your desktop or a folder, wherever you want to put them. If you already have Blender it should be a matter of just double-clicking the .blend files to open them.

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
lunadawolf

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 pm

When i open it, i only see weird codes, am i supposed to look through all of that and find the .blend files in there?

Last edited by lunadawolf on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lunadawolf

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh wait, i think i found it.. let me try something. (i'll reply soon if it worked or not)
Back to top Go down
lunadawolf

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Alright, i've got the .blend files but blender still wont accept them. (sorry for the late reply)
Back to top Go down
Yeppermedepper

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Jayse wrote:
Hello Lunadawolf and Yappermeddepper my name is Jayse I work with 3D modeler on Blender 3D, me suggestion for you in this case is in first place learn the basic with Blender 3D, if you have this files you still need a lot of knowledge on Blender to export it and edit them, you can find a lot of tutorials of Blender 3D on youtube and over the internet Kito don't teach Blender 3D I'm sorry.

It's okay Jayse. I am a great 3d modeler and I am making critter packs for the KITO community soon.
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

ObeyTheFist want to give you the bread, but the best way is learn how to cook the bread, if you understand me, help is good but ObeyTheFist is not going to help you every time, because of this I told to try learn it, good lucky.

:3
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage
FHiWolftrot

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:02 pm

RedEye wrote:
nice.
Is it just me or does the one on the left have double ears
It is supposed to be like that because the Canine in the ear selection when you make a character, there is an option for straight ears and folded ears.Thats why it has 2 ears.
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 am

Could someone release a version that already has all the dances and all that?? I'm only looking to replace the cat ears mesh, not completely re-animate stuff. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Spirz

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:52 am

Skulleh wrote:
Could someone release a version that already has all the dances and all that??

I think easier if you add the dances to the skelton (copy the code from the original FH skeleton)
And if you want to edit them, just reimport the model from xml
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:30 am

importing the skeleton messes it up for some reason, which is why I'm even bothering to ask about the blend files here
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game   Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Can you resize it like you can in FH? (Ex: make it skinny, make the muzzle small and ears big, etc)
Back to top Go down

Canine and Feline .blend Models from that other animal OGRE game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Player Models & Character Creation-
Jump to: