HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Azoptaos is Looking for a Mapmaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyper
Admin

Game username : Hyper
Server : Azoptaos
Male Posts : 462

PostSubject: Azoptaos is Looking for a Mapmaker   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:25 am

Azoptaos is currently seeking an active map creator for a position as Architect.

Azop is about 8 months old, but we are very dedicated to our work. We have a timeline of progress as well as a trailer and Arena video for viewing on our KITO thread.

Though we cannot afford to pay staff, you will be added into our staff chat for updates and to share your progress. You will also get a version of the game with everything you need to create maps.

We have a designer, so do not worry if you're bad at brainstorming. We just need somebody to code them. Our team has a handful who know how, including myself, but we're too occupied with other duties to create as many as we would like.

We are always willing to help with coding issues in the chat, but we need somebody who can at least create basic maps and knows how they work.

If you are interested, please send me a private message with examples of your work. If you work for another server, we may be able to work it out, but we prefer somebody who will only be with us.

Azoptaos is Looking for a Mapmaker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: