HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Call of the ferals needs DT and mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 974

PostSubject: Call of the ferals needs DT and mods   Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 am

Another server??
After being out of the game for about a year, i've had time to mature and grow up a bit. So, im ready to make a server again. Call of the ferals is a feral realistic server (sort of)
We are making more realistic animations, and using realistic prey.

You have SETS models??
Yes, before you say another word, we are using SET's models that he released...BUT he is sending me the blend files, to witch then i will edit to make them look a bit different then the original.

About the game
The game development started the 1st of February and there is a couple things done, there is a progress video on the site, and plans for the game. I plan to commission worthis to add a eating action that restores health.
There will be different maps, most made by me but a couple of Witacha's maps in there as well.
There is an FAQ if you have a question please look there first
To start off, we are accepting 5 mods, and we will choose wisely.
Number of DT's will vary depending on their talents.
As stated in the DT application thread, anything the DT makes at our request is only for COTF (Call of the ferals) However, If you decide to quit or for some reason get fired, you have every right to have your content removed.
Besides the player models and a couple of my friends help (Zfly, witatcha, Shiru)
Most work is done on my own, meaning i do not expect you to anything and everything for me.
Example, if you can model texture and animate, i would only have you model and maybe UV map, then send it to me, and i will rig and animate myself.
I also am the one that adds to the game.
We do plan to add a bit of coding changes to it.

What is our theme?
Our theme is like a forest nature look, I downloaded a free theme for the game interface temporarily. The forum skin was downloaded the credit to that person is at the bottom of it.

Define Feral realistic more?
There Originally, we where not going to have shards or non realistic items and prey, but i found my imagination is to great! So now, Feral realistic means realistic looking prey, and realistic animations.

How do you plan to keep your server family friendly?
By carefully choosing my staff,I know that can be hard to do, but if a staff lets me down, i will not hesitate to fire them, yes even staff can get warnings as well. I will do my best to watch members, when i log on, each map with members in it i will check, if everything is going well, i will chill out in default, and have a friendly chat.

Can we ask you to spawn?
You may ask me or another admin to spawn once, if we say no, you are to leave them alone, there will only be 2 admins, me and whoever i feel i can trust. I also do not rush my staff, and is very understanding if they have a crisis, If they need to be out for say summer break, that is fine, i just need to know. If a staff becomes inactive without any notification, they will be fired, however, if they have a reasonable explanation, they will be re hired, but cannot repeatedly do this.

So, that is the info on my server, if you have any questions feel free to ask, here is the forum:

http://calloftheferals.boards.net/

Last edited by glaciaicewolf on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shira

Game username : Shira
Server : Lost Souls , Land of Dreams
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of the ferals needs DT and mods   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Still looking for staff? I'l be willing to be a mod Smile
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: Call of the ferals needs DT and mods   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 pm

We are not looking for mods, just DT atm Smile
Back to top Go down
Shira

Game username : Shira
Server : Lost Souls , Land of Dreams
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of the ferals needs DT and mods   Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:52 pm

OK then ^^
Back to top Go down

Call of the ferals needs DT and mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: