HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Onowl Models

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
onowl

Game username : onowl
Server : None

PostSubject: Onowl Models    Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 am

Hi. So I had this thread specifically for a zebra model I had made, which can now be trashed. :3 I'll keep all of my models in this thread.

I made a large variety of models in Impressive Title before it closed down. Documentation on those models and their usage can be found here [link coming soon :U]!

As for the following models... I used to be a bit butt-tight about them, but I really don't care as much anymore. I want to see the IT community grow and expand in new and creative ways. That can't happen if I'm being restrictive on old stuff. xD

Generally with all of these models, I won't require credit, but it is SUPER appreciated! I'd also love to hear back from anyone who has used these models and I'd love to see any retextures, animations, model edits, etc. Especially if you made any of these models playable to users.  

So here we go!!! :D

ZEBRA: Download Image 1 // Image 2

- Normal Zebra Texture
- Zombie Zebra Texture

Please feel free to: retexture it, reanimate it, make it a playable model, make it praise-able, make it kill-able, deconstruct it, destroy it, use it for shooting practice, scare small children with it, etc.

You don't need my permission to use it, however if your server is caught stealing material and being a general butt, then please don't use my model. :P SOOPER SPECIAL THENKS TUH NALA. <3 <3

Lazyzim:
Quote :
Just a bit of info for those who do have permission to use this mesh.
This is what you will need in your material file otherwise you lose the mane on one side.

Code:

material zebraMat
{
    receive_shadows on
    technique
    {
        pass
        {
            ambient 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000
            diffuse 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000
            specular 0.010000 0.010000 0.010000 1.000000
            emissive 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000
            alpha_rejection greater_equal 128
            cull_hardware none
            cull_software none
            texture_unit
            {
                 texture zebra_tex.png
         }
      }
   }
}

Cheers
~Lazyzim~

Also, credit would be nice, but isn't required. As long as you don't claim it as your own.

============================

POKEMON MODELS

These are all .blend models. Also, needless to say, Pokemon is © Nintendo & Game Freak. I only take credit for making the models, animations, and textures. All of which are included in each download.

If you want to throw them into your IT game as playable models, prey, praise-ables, etc - go for it, but I hold no responsibility for any legal action taken against you should Nintendo... for some reason, come crashing down on your heads.

Alternatively if you want to use these models for something else, gooooo! :'D Practice making animations, modify them (would realllllllly prefer no one added unmentionables, but I guess I can't stop anyone... just pleaaaaase try not to xD), make new textures, etc....

Links go to my dA submissions, which have the download links in the descriptions! ;'D

Scyther // Mew // Feraligatr // Zebstrika // Zubat // Ditto

============================

OLD ARO'KAI CANINE

Edit: And a MAJOOOOOOR thank you to Catbird. She made this possible as well.

This was originally a gift restricted to one IT server. Now I'm giving it out to everyone. It comes with mesh/skeleton files, .mat file, and texture files. Comes with the animations idle, run, and praise. There is no die animation because it was only ever intended as a praise animal. Sorry about that. (If you want to throw it all in reverse and make one for yourself, sure, you can do that, just share it with everyone else, too?)

So what can you do with this? Whatever you want. Textures, model changes, animation changes, praise-able, kill-able, even make it a playable model if you really want to go through that effort.

If you are going to use this model, I WOULD appreciate it if you credited myself and KanuTGL, and perhaps a mention or linkback to the Aro'kai site would be nice. XD

Download

Last edited by onowl on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Onowl Models    Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Had a lot of fun making that zombie zebra xD
Back to top Go down
onowl

Game username : onowl
Server : None

PostSubject: Re: Onowl Models    Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Knew I was forgetting something. That'll teach me to make threads without sleep running on caffeine! :p Nala is a boss for keeping that zebra model around for as long as she did. <3
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Onowl Models    Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:06 am

I still got it, I'm the keeper of everything hehe.
Back to top Go down

Onowl Models
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Critter Models & Textures-
Jump to: