HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

KITO a place where game development is shared freely

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:34 am

As 2013 ends I thought it appropriate to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to the continual growth of Impressive Title.

It was written off a couple of years ago but instead of dieing quietly it has continued to grow.

Special thanks to Redeye and Slycan for all their work.
Worthis and Myz for sharing their fixes and discoveries.
Hamilton, Nowe, Kinsmate and all the others who regularly contribute. (There are so many names)

Then there are all the people that have handed their meshes, textures and advise freely for use within this community.

Best wishes to you all for 2014 may your servers grow.

~Lazyzim~

Quote :
Dragon Den
* Time: 2012-now
* Uniqueness: A lot of content but nothing really defining, someone on DD can probably tell me off on this one.
* 68,480 server connections for December. Must be doing something right.

Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2577

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:42 am

You don't have to be a unique snowflake to be doing awesome.

Happy new year Lazyzim, Obey and all you other Aussies

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks Redeye,

We are madly working on our next big update.

Trying to think of something new to add this time. We have the Demon Manor with it's 9 interconnected rooms to get lost in and our SciFi maps from 2 releases back.

Last release we had Pharaoh's Tomb inside a Pyramid which had many players lost for days. Plus a map totally in the clouds. There was also The Farm.

We are slowly removing WOW content as it is no longer required.

This time we are still experimenting although we have a couple of surprises never done before on a server.

Auto collide would have been a nice improvement. Maybe someone will let us know how to do it.

A working BAN system would also be nice. Players keep falling off the ban list.  It is hard to warrant a ban on DD (we are much too lenient) but when we ban them we would like them to stay banned.

Well that's my wishlist for 2014 done.

Again all the best to KITO and everyone on it for 2014.
~Lazyzim & ObeyTheFist~
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 am

I am going to school for programming next year, i want to be able to enhance my server best i can, with my own work, i want to be better at making things so i can add them to my server, instead of using free things, right now, i feel my servers a big blob, but i will make it better! happy new year to you both, i am looking into coding for pets; to make your bets have a "hit" animation. so when you hit it, it just doesnt stand there, it will actually look like its hurt.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:34 pm

This year, I'm actually planning on moving on. I do like IT, and I will probably miss it, but I feel that it's almost time for my departure. I still might get on every once in awhile, but not nearly so much as now. I'm going to be moving to a smaller town in the Spring, so I finally won't be stuck on the computer alot of the time. I'll still get on my laptop every once in awhile to talk with my friends, and to sometimes see where IT is going, but other than that... Yeah, you get the gist by now.

I wish ya'll good luck this year!
Back to top Go down
Kides

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Agreed. All contributions make Kito a better place!
If last year just wasn't your year then I hope 2014 is good to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KITO a place where game development is shared freely   

Back to top Go down

KITO a place where game development is shared freely
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: