HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Problems with adding things to my server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theblackpearl

Server : Royal Skies, Impressive Elements, Sanctum of Eventide, Dragons Den, Impressive World, Last Moon.
Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Problems with adding things to my server   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Guys I downloaded in the KITO forums a thing to create my own IT server. It all works fine I entered the media folder of another IT server just to test it out and t worked fine, but I noticed that I only had in the game like 10 animals and when I spawned a Mutant Hare it didn't have the texture that was in media folder. So I went to see some folders and I saw in the ad1, cd1 and cd2 something related to prey so I copied the other game ad1... and when I launched the game it said "Ogre exception run autopatcher"  and I don't know how to that could you guys plz reply and say how to add new prey to my server.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:53 pm

You can't copy their .dat files since they're encrypted and you don't know their encryption key

Server : Royal Skies, Impressive Elements, Sanctum of Eventide, Dragons Den, Impressive World, Last Moon.

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm

So how do I add prey to my server?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:38 pm

http://kito.forum.com.bz/t1754-how-to-use-the-it-xor-encryptor

make sure you check around the forum before posting a help thread, there is likely already a solution or tutorial to it.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 737

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:11 pm

theblackpearl you are trying to steal the work of another server.
You must not use the media directory of another server.
Or try and use their CD1 & Cd2 dat files.
Except for what is given out in the KITO Package and on the KITO forums you need to create your own work.

Back to top Go down
theblackpearl

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

lazyzim wrote:
theblackpearl you are trying to steal the work of another server.
You must not use the media directory of another server.
Or try and use their CD1 & Cd2 dat files.
Except for what is given out in the KITO Package and on the KITO forums you need to create your own work.

I know that I was just testing the game to see if it was all working fine(so I was just testing it out with another media folder, cause it would take a lot to create my own sense it was only for private testing), I am not gona make it public and if I decide to make it public ill do my own media folder and ad1...
And congrats for Dragons Den Lazyzim, its a great game Wink
Back to top Go down
theblackpearl

PostSubject: Re: Problems with adding things to my server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

King Sombra wrote:
http://kito.forum.com.bz/t1754-how-to-use-the-it-xor-encryptor

make sure you check around the forum before posting a help thread, there is likely already a solution or tutorial to it.
I searched for it but I didn't find it, so next time I am gona look for it better, but thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down

Problems with adding things to my server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Tutorials-
Jump to: