HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Nope. Ignore. Cya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadaccount

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Nope. Ignore. Cya   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 am

Hello! My name is $hifty, and right now, I am looking for an online server that I could work on as a moderator or as an admin.

I am a very quiet, and serious worker. I am able to deal with all types of crowds, young or old. I am available about twenty-four-seven, so I can easily watch the kiddos everyday. I also have a few secret talents. I can make all new textures for both animals and items. (Examples will be posted at the end) I have had experience being a moderator for one server, in which I still am working for. I have gone through training, but if would like me to cover some more grounds (like meshing and animating), you are welcome to teach me some new things.

Now, I want to say that I would like to work with a very small staff team. Most of the time I feel very unwanted or not even needed if there is already a big enough staff team. Also, I'd like to have a new and interesting to game to be apart of.

If you would like to offer me a job to moderate your online server, please private message me

Note; I work for only one server right now, in which is in the making. I do not have to be paid, but if I find that your server is going no where, or has staff that I cannot get along with, I will leave.

__EXAMPLES__

Most of these screenshots are from my now-trashed server. >>

Last edited by MrShiftyHead on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamingtruth

Game username : Flamingtruth
Server : Ethereal(Owner)
Female Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Nope. Ignore. Cya   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:51 am

do you mkae items?
Back to top Go down
deadaccount

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Nope. Ignore. Cya   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:28 am

Yes I do. :/
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Nope. Ignore. Cya   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 am

Hi, Shifty.

I have my online and running server, Fabled Dreams, and we were needing 1-2 forum & game moderators.
Since I know you and all, you would still have to do an application.
You are welcome to join my server.
P.S - At night it is usually offline, due to the hoster unable to keep their computer on at those times.
Signed,
-R
Back to top Go down

Nope. Ignore. Cya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: