HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 List of Controls and Commands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slycan



Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 27

PostSubject: List of Controls and Commands   Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 am

Basic Movement Controls
W- Forward
A - Left
S - Back
D - Left

Spacebar - jump

F - Fighting stance

Hold Shift + W,A,S or D - to walk
Caps Lock - walk constantly (shift becomes run)
Hold Left Control - Crouch/Crawl
Right Control - toggle turn table movement style



Flight Controls
C - to fly
PageUp- Fly high
PageDown - Fly low



Swimming Controls
PageUp - swim to the surface
PageDown - to dive



Sitting/Lying Positions
Z - to sit
Z + Z - to lay down, head in the air
Z + Z + Z - to lay down, head on the ground
Z + X - to lay down sideways
Z + X + X - to lean on your side
Z + X + X + X - to lay on your back

Alt - look forward



Emotions
F5 - normal
F6 - smile
F7 - angry smile - almost the same as F10, eyes are lightly shut
F8 - angry eyes
F9 - open mouth
F10 - evil smile - almost the same as F7, eyes are open wider
F11 - infatuation, happy, love
F12 - Sad
J - Lists All the available emotions and expressions

Tab key - toggles names and chat window.... useful for taking screen shots.



Camera Controls
F1 - default 3rd person , left key on mouse moves camera
F2 - 3rd person, camera sticky, right mouse click and point movement, left key mouse moves camera
F3 - W,A,S,D moves camera, great for screen shots
F4 - first person

Alt + Tab - minimize game

PrintScreen (Prt Scr) - Take screen shot
Grave Accent (` or ~) - Toggle chat channel between General and Local
Shift + Enter - New line when typing Bio



Commands For the chat box
* - places message in the chat box starting with your name normally used for describing actions. Example: * sits.

/Kov:Hay there

This sends a Private Message to "Kov", saying "Hay there". You can change the name to anyone online to PM them, just use the same /Name:message format.

/sethome - Set your Home Point
/gohome - Go to the last Home Point you've set
/resethome - Resets your Home Point to the middle of the Default map

/friend Name - Adds "Name" to your Friends list
/unfriend Name - Removes "Name" from your Friends list
/block Name - Adds "Name" to your Blocked list
/unblock Name - Removes "Name" from your Blocked list

/position - Shows the coordinates you're in

/roll 1 6 - Rolls "1" dice of "6" sides, for whatever purpose

/releasepet - Returns your pet to the wild. Note that this is not reversible and you cannot retame your pet again. Use it wisely.

Note: press the UP key to repeat the last command.

(I take no credit for this simple re-post.)
Back to top Go down
Narifia

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 am

Is there a way to reassign these? I have no PageUp or PageDown keys on my keyboard, so I'm pretty screwed when swimming or flying x_x'
Back to top Go down
Slycan



Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Narifia wrote:
Is there a way to reassign these? I have no PageUp or PageDown keys on my keyboard, so I'm pretty screwed when swimming or flying x_x'

Not 100% sure but I'll look into it!
Back to top Go down
Narifia

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired
avatar

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2577
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:30 pm

#define COMMAND_SETHOME "/sethome"
#define COMMAND_GOHOME "/gohome"
#define COMMAND_RESETHOME "/resethome"
#define COMMAND_POSITION "/position"
#define COMMAND_FRIEND "/friend "
#define COMMAND_UNFRIEND "/unfriend "
#define COMMAND_BLOCK "/block "
#define COMMAND_UNBLOCK "/unblock "
#define COMMAND_KICK "/kick "
#define COMMAND_ROLL "/roll "
#define COMMAND_CREATEITEM "/crooteitom "
#define COMMAND_GODSPEAK "/godspeak "
#define COMMAND_MODON "/modon"
#define COMMAND_MODOFF "/modoff"
#define COMMAND_EARTHQUAKE "/earthquake"
#define COMMAND_CLEARALL "/clearall"
#define COMMAND_CLEAR "/clear"
#define COMMAND_LIPSYNC "/lipsync "
#define COMMAND_GOTO "/goto "
#define COMMAND_SPAWN "/spoon "
#define COMMAND_WHERE "/where "
#define COMMAND_WHOIS "/whois "
#define COMMAND_RELEASEPET "/releasepet"
#define COMMAND_PETFOLLOW "/petfollow"
#define COMMAND_COMMANDS "/?"
#define COMMAND_MASSBLOCK "/massblock "
#define COMMAND_BAN "/ban "
#define COMMAND_PARTY "/party "
#define COMMAND_SAVECHAT "/savechat"

if there's a space in the command, then iit means it takes an argument like a username.
Delete this post whenever =^.^=

________________________________
Retired
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
avatar

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Also pressing the + and - keys, changes the speed of your camera.
Back to top Go down
Avani



Female Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks for commands! <3
Back to top Go down
Iceland

avatar

Game username : Iceland
Male Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:51 pm

RedEye wrote:
#define COMMAND_SETHOME "/sethome"
#define COMMAND_GOHOME "/gohome"
#define COMMAND_RESETHOME "/resethome"
#define COMMAND_POSITION "/position"
#define COMMAND_FRIEND "/friend "
#define COMMAND_UNFRIEND "/unfriend "
#define COMMAND_BLOCK "/block "
#define COMMAND_UNBLOCK "/unblock "
#define COMMAND_KICK "/kick "
#define COMMAND_ROLL "/roll "
#define COMMAND_CREATEITEM "/crooteitom "
#define COMMAND_GODSPEAK "/godspeak "
#define COMMAND_MODON "/modon"
#define COMMAND_MODOFF "/modoff"
#define COMMAND_EARTHQUAKE "/earthquake"
#define COMMAND_CLEARALL "/clearall"
#define COMMAND_CLEAR "/clear"
#define COMMAND_LIPSYNC "/lipsync "
#define COMMAND_GOTO "/goto "
#define COMMAND_SPAWN "/spoon "
#define COMMAND_WHERE "/where "
#define COMMAND_WHOIS "/whois "
#define COMMAND_RELEASEPET "/releasepet"
#define COMMAND_PETFOLLOW "/petfollow"
#define COMMAND_COMMANDS "/?"
#define COMMAND_MASSBLOCK "/massblock "
#define COMMAND_BAN "/ban "
#define COMMAND_PARTY "/party "
#define COMMAND_SAVECHAT "/savechat"

if there's a space in the command, then iit means it takes an argument like a username.
Delete this post whenever =^.^=

Where is this file? (Sorry for what seems like a stupid questions)
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful


Male Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-07-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Shadow *Blind* wrote:
RedEye wrote:
#define COMMAND_SETHOME "/sethome"
#define COMMAND_GOHOME "/gohome"
#define COMMAND_RESETHOME "/resethome"
#define COMMAND_POSITION "/position"
#define COMMAND_FRIEND "/friend "
#define COMMAND_UNFRIEND "/unfriend "
#define COMMAND_BLOCK "/block "
#define COMMAND_UNBLOCK "/unblock "
#define COMMAND_KICK "/kick "
#define COMMAND_ROLL "/roll "
#define COMMAND_CREATEITEM "/crooteitom "
#define COMMAND_GODSPEAK "/godspeak "
#define COMMAND_MODON "/modon"
#define COMMAND_MODOFF "/modoff"
#define COMMAND_EARTHQUAKE "/earthquake"
#define COMMAND_CLEARALL "/clearall"
#define COMMAND_CLEAR "/clear"
#define COMMAND_LIPSYNC "/lipsync "
#define COMMAND_GOTO "/goto "
#define COMMAND_SPAWN "/spoon "
#define COMMAND_WHERE "/where "
#define COMMAND_WHOIS "/whois "
#define COMMAND_RELEASEPET "/releasepet"
#define COMMAND_PETFOLLOW "/petfollow"
#define COMMAND_COMMANDS "/?"
#define COMMAND_MASSBLOCK "/massblock "
#define COMMAND_BAN "/ban "
#define COMMAND_PARTY "/party "
#define COMMAND_SAVECHAT "/savechat"

if there's a space in the command, then iit means it takes an argument like a username.
Delete this post whenever =^.^=

Where is this file? (Sorry for what seems like a stupid questions)

MagixChatManager.h

I also believe that's the place to add, edit or remove commands and then in the MagixGUI.h edit them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: List of Controls and Commands   

Back to top Go down
 
List of Controls and Commands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Tutorials-
Jump to: