HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Random body parts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 336

PostSubject: Random body parts   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Just a small collection of random body parts made to fit on the original IT body and skeleton. Some older. Most newer.

Heads

A griffon head with a beak similar to that of song birds. Has its very own mask set-up so that you can color the beak without needing a marking. The fleshy nostril part gets it's color from the inner ear mask. The upper eye mask colors a small detail at the corners of the mouth. Sadly, there is no tongue. But it has been meticulously re-weightpainted so that the beak remains properly rigid during emoting and lip-sync.

Head1 was the base for this lil mess of feathers. It's UV map was left unchanged. Minute details on the back of the ears may experience some distortion.

It has already been set-up to use the Head10 slot. To change, simply edit every instance of '10' with the desired number. (including inside the magixmod file provided [lol but only the _10, not the marking10 XD])

download

Fluffy head. Simply Head4 with a bunch of fluff added to it. Still has it's original flat chompers. Reasonably sure there is no glitches.
UV example. ear fluff at the top between the ears. eyebrows above the eyes. and chin tuft in yellow at the bottom.

I recommend adjusting the mask layers so the ear fluffy is part of the under-eye color and the chin is part of the underbelly color.
download

Manes/tufts

Extra-fluffy tuft. It's all one piece. Standard tuft glitching occurs. Nothing too noticeable, i think. It is a fairly large piece but it doesn't lag me (and i lag at the drop of a hat, man) so it's still pretty useable.
download

Wow is this thing ever fluffy. omg. Unfortunately, it has the chest glitch most manes can get effected by. It's also a very large file but again, lag doesn't appear to be an issue (though i wouldn't recommend gathering more than 10 of these beauties in a single visible area. lol).
download

Tails

Mah first fluffy thing. It's a little old now. but still pretty good. It has it's own UVs but they overlay the same general area as the original tail uvs so masks and such still work fine. It has some glitching problems with laying positions 3 and 4, but the rest of the animations it is fine.
download

Feather-tip tail. (or saw-tip, depending on how you look at it i guess. lol) It's UVs pretty much work like the last. Arranged on the mask to it doesn't need anything new made just for it. So far, i haven't seen it glitch. It's a bit dated, but still good.
download

Bird tail. May need the materials changed ever so slightly, they become invisible when viewed from the underside. I made the base mesh AGES ago but it never got to see the light of day. well...now it can :DIt doesn't seem to have any glitching issues...
It's UVs are unique but still fit/work nicely with the original masking layers.
download

Use them to your hearts content. Simply rename the files as needed (ex. FluffyMane -> Mane24). You'll have to do your MagixMod.material coding on your own (necessary for the head). The teeth in the fluffy head can be quickly changed by running it through the xml converter, opening it, and replacing the teeth vertex count data with the teeth data of your choice. (so long as those teeth are from another head using the amature2 skeleton.)

Have fun~

Last edited by Hamilton on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 pm

i

love

you
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:55 am

Good job Hamilton. c:
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 am

Gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:48 am

FagonStar wrote:

Good job Hamilton. c:

EXACTLY
Back to top Go down
dictatorpickles

Female Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 am

Ohmygod these are awesome ;u;
lovely work Hamilton
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Really epic dat feather tip tail
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:50 pm

added 1 new head
Back to top Go down
Ayza

Server : Feral-Creatures
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Random body parts   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 am

The tufts and manes made me laugh XD
Back to top Go down

Random body parts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Player Models & Character Creation-
Jump to: