HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Judging a book by it's cover and Age~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 am

I've seen alot of people accusing people being underaged, JUST because of the way they spell, act, and draw.

Honestly, I've seen alot of people that aren't good spellers, good artists and not the best actors, yet they are like, 17-16.

Here's the thing.

Bad Spellers
They may just be a person from a different country and known with another language. So that's why they aren't very fond with good english spelling.

Art
Alot of people aren't able to get a fancy painting program that easily, like SAI or Gimp, due to problems downloading it. Most people either use DA muro or MS paint. (I use both<3)

Personality
Honestly, alot of people are like 16-18 and are immature. (I'm not pointing it towards you guys, please note.) Like, people can be immature and all, but still be above age.

Your opinions?
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 am

About the bad spelling thing, they could also have a mental disability.

Just thought I would point that out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

PostSubject: Re: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 am

FagonStar wrote:
About the bad spelling thing, they could also have a mental disability.

Just thought I would point that out. ^^

And thankyou once again Fagon <3
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 am

...and if those bad spellers aren't from another country or do not have a disability then they have no excuse for spelling like a 3 year old. Same goes for grammar too.
And I hate the excuse "I spelled it wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it lolroflXDD"

Art is a terrible way of trying to determine someones age. I've seen young teenagers who produce amazing art...and then the other side of the spectrum; people in their late teens and upward producing uh, not so good art.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 am

Draak wrote:
...and if those bad spellers aren't from another country or do not have a disability then they have no excuse for spelling like a 3 year old. Same goes for grammar too.
And I hate the excuse "I spelled it wrong but I'm too lazy to fix it lolroflXDD"

Art is a terrible way of trying to determine someones age. I've seen young teenagers who produce amazing art...and then the other side of the spectrum; people in their late teens and upward producing uh, not so good art.
If I see it again I can link you to a 13 year old girl who does digital art as well as someone who probably studied in college for it.
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

PostSubject: Re: Judging a book by it's cover and Age~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 am

LINK ME ;_; I love bootiful artsy farts~
Back to top Go down

Judging a book by it's cover and Age~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: