HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Free Orca/Killer Whale Model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raging Gabyte

Server : Impressive Elements
Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Free Orca/Killer Whale Model   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 am

****CLICK ME FOR DOWNLOAD****

There. THAT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN EXPECTED. I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about this thread for awhile. I actually had the model done, but then I forgot about it because I'm a wonderful person.

Anyway, the instructions are inside the Readme.txt file. So be SURE to read that file first thing after you download the .zip. Which reminds me, you should get WinRAR or 7-zip to help you open that file.

And F.Y.I., this is purely for free use by all servers. Just don't be a jerk and go stealing credit from me, since I put effort into meshing, rigging, mapping, and texturing this thing. Seriously, that's very uncool and a dick move on so many levels.

With that aside, have fun with your orca. It has 2 attacks, and it's a cutey, so you better like it. >:C
And yes, one of the attacks, the backflip, is a bit slow--which is complete bullshit because it played much faster in blender and on my test client/loopback server. :U

I'll probably fix this in an update, as I kind of want to add a couple more animations.

As for promising that "Marine Creatures" pack of sorts (before I edited this post), I'll get around to it. I'm just being busy, and when I'm not busy, I slack off and become forgetful. I'm such a reliable person, I know. <3

Last edited by Raging Gabyte on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raging Gabyte

Server : Impressive Elements
Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Free Orca/Killer Whale Model   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am

-Bump-

Updated with Screenshots.
Back to top Go down

Free Orca/Killer Whale Model
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum