HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Quality Art Work. 40$+ PLEASE look

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Quality Art Work. 40$+ PLEASE look   Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 am

I'm looking for some high-quality art work pieces for our themes and even some lore writers. I'm willing to pay for this out of pocket to make my game better so I want this to be top notch quality. I'm sorry if I don't chose you to draw it, you're just probably not the style I'm heading for.

I'm looking for a scene of two sides, The Rebellion, and the Order. The Rebellion consists of Wolves, Bears, and Dragons. The order consists of Lions, Hares, and Deer/variations(ex; moose, oxen, etc). I'm looking for a head on head combat scene, blood is optional but please no serious gore as the game is only pg-13. I can give you a sketch of what I would like going on. The main two animals that are vs. are the Wolves and Lions. More detail can be added once I've found an artist willing to do this and someone who I would personally like to do this (along with my fellow staff members). Your art will go through the 4 higher members of our staff to be checked out before I actually commission you so don't expect me to pay you once I like you.

As for the Lore writers I would like serious writers that actually would spend time and effort writing this piece as this is going to be the back story of the server and how our events and progress will be held. You of course need to supply me with examples as I will not take "I have no examples." as an answer and I will skip your post, sorry. The same thing goes here as with the artist, your writing skills will go through the 4 higher members of my staff and be processed to see if we like how you write and we'll let you know from there.

I'm willing to pay 40$+ for the portrait scene, and the lore writing can vary depending on what they would like. Paypal is currently the only option.

Thank you

-Syla-
Back to top Go down
TortDoll
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : -
Server : KoF(owner), LoTW(mod)
Female Posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Quality Art Work. 40$+ PLEASE look   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

I just might have a Graphic Design Artist for ya...

As our server needs some money to help out, and as for lore writing, I'm pretty sure I could easily do this, and as price varies, my writing skills do as well. (The more the better).

Depending on what Arborath will say when I send him this link, depends on if you'll have your art piece, but the money would help out on our server, so hopefully he'll accept. c:

Here's his dA! 8D

ARBORATH.DEVIANTART.COM

As for examples of my... writing? Well I don't store them on my... notebooks.. or any of that, but I sure can make up something on the spot, something well enough for a good introduction of... something or another.
Back to top Go down
Arborath
Banned

Game username : Arborath
Server : NOYFB
Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Quality Art Work. 40$+ PLEASE look   Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:53 am

Last edited by Arborath on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TortDoll
Very Helpful
Very Helpful