HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Reporting Art Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Reporting Art Theft   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Once again I find myself reporting a thief. As seems to be common lately, it's an art thief. (Where are they all coming from? O_o)

They joined Dragon's Den not long ago and approached both Lazyzim and myself seeking to be part of our non-existant design team as a 'texturer/coder' claiming that they were the owner and maker of Alicia Horse Game. They only recently (less than an hour ago) sent Lazy a PM with a bunch of pictures for maps - one of which I knew belonged to Unity to show off its capabilities. They then said they didn't know how to make them 3D.

They 'made' and 'own' a game and can't do 3D...? ._.

They said they were from Korea when in fact they are from UAE. They said their computer was from there, that was why. WTF?

They also told one of our staff that Lazyzim was going to make them an admin and had talked to Lazy about it. None of that is true. >:/

They stole several textures from Sanctum of Eventide (who have been notified of this theft by us) and added the letters DD to dragon related textures in the hopes to gain our favour. Here is a link to their deviantART gallery: http://sankinda.deviantart.com/gallery/

They registered on our forum as Kinda_San and had multiple in-game accounts: letsRock, chinaxxjapan, cart, misstigeras, Chi, ta5ta5uae, GunMaster, bint_RAK

This is their last known IP address: 92.99.196.164

Please be on the lookout for this thief. We've been advised that it is possibly a team of 15 people from UAE trying to create chaos across the IT community. They have no respect for females and will more than likely ignore any rules your server has. Their behaviour is dreadful and trying to explain rules or reason with them does not work well. They appear to pretend ignorance of the English language.

Thank you for your time.

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Maniac

Game username : Maniac
Server : Owner Of SOE
Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Art Theft   Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Its amazing how many people there are out there that think its okay to steal work and claim as their own and try to use it to get in somewhere. Sorry you guys are getting this crap. Three of the textures on their DA are ones i made myself lol and the others made by others in mai DA team so absolutely no question they have stolen from us. Thank you for the heads up Obey and we will be on watch out.

UPDATE: we contacted them on DA and informed them that we would be reporting them for art theft. They removed the deviation postings of our textures but sent a note back saying that they didnt steal them. *rolls eyes* We will keep a watch on their account for any more stolen art from any of the servers and will notify any parties victimized by them.
Back to top Go down
Virus.

Game username : Virus
Server : Final Tale
Female Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Art Theft   Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 pm

I laughed harder than I should've, knowing all of the thieves going around nowadays.
I honestly want the present IT/IT servers to be more like the oIT, where it was just a friendly community and nobody stole. aye, I'll keep a lookout for these guys. whoever they are, they should be removed immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Art Theft   Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Virus. wrote:
servers to be more like the oIT

There weren't any other servers to steal from on IT, IT was it ; D
Back to top Go down
Punki

Game username : Punki/AngelofDarkness/Neyvera
Server : Moonlit Paradise, Impressive World, Elite Realms, Skaiya
Female Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Art Theft   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 am

That's just sad... Thank you for telling us, Obey. I know I'll be keeping a look-out for this person.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitforums.freeforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Art Theft   

Back to top Go down

Reporting Art Theft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Warnings-
Jump to: